Green Day Fan Art

Zoiee

Hey guys, im a canadian graphic designer who loves music skateboarding and art. Green day has taught me so much over the years, and i try to always include them in my art. Here are some things ive designed.

Share and enjoy :)

http://www.coroflot....sus-of-Suburbia

http://www.coroflot....trong-Re-colour

http://www.coroflot....agazine-Layouts

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm gonna slip in here with some artworks I did of Billie and one of Mike:

Your style is very unique, but Billie kind of looks anorexic. Or like a skeleton.

Still would bang though.

Your style is very unique, but Billie kind of looks anorexic. Or like a skeleton.

Still would bang though.

Thank you :) It's inspired be Egon Schiele, who used to paint starving models. His work centered around portraying gaunt, skeletal people, and that's the look I was going for.

Thank you :) It's inspired be Egon Schiele, who used to paint starving models. His work centered around portraying gaunt, skeletal people, and that's the look I was going for.

In that case, spot on.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm sure most of you have seen this stuff of mine already, but for those who haven't yet hope you enjoy these...

43od2.jpg

10iid5z.jpg

2lj2wp0.jpg

317732p.jpg

2wpuvkg.jpg

a45qvk.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well it’s not as original as the rest of the stuff y’all have here, but I just thought it would be kinda cute. It’s supposedly a Game of Thrones style creator, but I just wanted the guys to look like heroes. (Well Tré might look a little shifty, but surely his powers are for good?)

wlcd1v.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Also posted this in my art thread. But it might as well go here too seeing as I am a fan and it is art.

billie_joe_armstrong_4_by_gdofseattle-d7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've got some really cool pictures, but I cannot figure out how to post pictures on here. I've tried My Media, copy and pasting, all the pasting options, the image button....what am I doing wrong?

I've got some really cool pictures, but I cannot figure out how to post pictures on here. I've tried My Media, copy and pasting, all the pasting options, the image button....what am I doing wrong?

You need to upload the pictures on something like photobucket, then use the link from photobucket here.

You need to upload the pictures on something like photobucket, then use the link from photobucket here.

So, I can't just use pictures that are on my computer?

So, I can't just use pictures that are on my computer?

You can, just upload them to photobucket first. Then use the link from photobucket. I think there are other programs you can use, but I use photobucket.