SotW Nominations and Archive

pasalaska

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd nominate Misery because of Halloween, but we've already had that one...

Maybe Blood, Sex and Booze? In the light of the theme of at least one of the songs from Thursday's show, haha. Plus it's been a while since we had a Warning song. It's also a cool song.

I nominate Last Ride In.

nah I'm just gonna refer to my previous post, which is two posts up.

MINORITY!

Unless i've missed it I can't believe such a good song doesn't have it's own page.

Perhaps worth leaving until next week though as recognition of the Bullet In A Bible 6th anniversary. It's one of my favourite performances from that album and the song itself is an anthem for many of Green Day's fans.

and the BIAB version is kind of poignant for 2011;

"don't let these bastards dictate your life or try to tell you what to do alright!?"

MINORITY!

Unless i've missed it I can't believe such a good song doesn't have it's own page.

Perhaps worth leaving until next week though as recognition of the Bullet In A Bible 6th anniversary. It's one of my favourite performances from that album and the song itself is an anthem for many of Green Day's fans.

and the BIAB version is kind of poignant for 2011;

"don't let these bastards dictate your life or try to tell you what to do alright!?"

Thank you. We need more nominations for Minority!

yeah minority should absolutely have a page i vote for it ! first it has a politic message especially in Live performances which it's high time to talk about it ! + for me this song has a big impact in my life that even my voice was a minority i have to say it out loud and not be afraid to say what i think is right !

I vote next weeks song to be Monster Mash mash-up.

So that we can "look into the lyrics"?

But actually, it's a good idea. I vote for that song as well.

I would really love to see One for the Razorbacks as SotW, it's been stuck in my head for days. Also, Lights Out, because strictly speaking it's not on a major album, but it's a very good song.

WE HAVE NEVER DONE NO ONE KNOWS! ITS MIKE 2ND BEST SONG. CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!?? SOOOOO GOOOD!

WE SHOULD ALSO NOT RAPE THE CAPS LOCK!

the next one should be BASKET CASE!! Or if its already done than Horseshoes And Handgranades!!!

Green Day Green Day Green Day!!!! :shifty::eyebrows:

the next one should be BASKET CASE!!

I vote Basket Case too. The single came out on November 29th 1994. It's coming up.

I vote Basket Case too. The single came out on November 29th 1994.

Perfect reason to choose it. :D

I'm surprised it hasn't been chosen yet. So I vote Basket Case!

So if there's no other choice, I vote for it too! :P It's an amblematic song and I love the little crazy people :D

Archived