SotW Nominations and Archive

pasalaska

This is a good idea. I find it difficult searching for songs by date because I always miss the one I'm looking for!

Oh good I'm not the only one! Aska if you ever read this, I'd be happy to do it for you... :)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be up for that, sure.

I don't mind doing it myself, I just need some time to do it.

Also yay for people actually knowing how to do a ctrl+f search :happy:

Are we the waiting because we are all waiting for their next album! And its a great song!

Are we the waiting because we are all waiting for their next album! And its a great song!

are we the waiting has already been SotW :ninja:

I thought I couldn't nominate that song,but as Stay the Night has been nominated,I wanna nominate Stray Heart.Just an awesome song!

• 2 weeks later...

Tight Wad Hill! :D

it's my favourite song right now, i can't stop listening to it. i'd say it's the definition of uncreativity (the beginning sounds exactly like an electric version of the beginning of F.O.D, it uses only three chords), but it's great fun. a typical insomniac tune :)

I say Jesus of Suburbia.

My second choice would be Are We the Waiting, because everyone likes it and so do I.

I say Jesus of Suburbia.

My second choice would be Are We the Waiting, because everyone likes it and so do I.

They've both already been SotW

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/83631-jesus-of-suburbia/ JoS

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/85726-are-we-the-waiting/ Are We The Waiting

You can check the list in the first page :)

I think it's a wonderful song, and the only record we have of it is two live performances. I think having it as song of the week would not only give it some of the respect it deserves as an awesome song, but also get more people to hear it.

(that was me adding my reason)

I also nominate You Cant Fool Me because I would love to know more about it, maybe shed some light on it and maybe billie would notice it as song of the week and give some clarification on why it wasnt released. This is one of my favorite GD songs. It needs to be heard by more people. It is old school punk

I could be missing it, but if not could we have Stuart and the Ave?

I could be missing it, but if not could we have Stuart and the Ave?

that's been done already c:

Can't we have iViva La Gloria! yet? :(

I know I haven't been in here for months, but I've been waiting (and was previously voting) for that song for about a year. :angry

Yeah, I cheated and used an i because I couldn't be bothered to get the upside down exclamation mark.

I nominate Last Night On Earth! :)

I just adore this song... always have done, and I enjoyed the different interpretation that the musical brought to it.

I can't believe She's a Rebel hadn't already been SOTW, I nominate it so we can finish with American Idiot :)

Archived