Daddy.

UK Club

chloestjimmy
:lol: it's freezing where I live. The holidays are pretty much over now for me, school tomorrow because the Scottish holidays start on the 1st of July :P

klytaemnestra

late to the party! i'm lil, hello, and i'm from just outside middlesbrough. representin'.

Daddy.

:lol: it's freezing where I live. The holidays are pretty much over now for me, school tomorrow because the Scottish holidays start on the 1st of July :P

It's weird, i finish for the summer before everyone, and start back after everyone.

raven052

Ah, the summer holidays...

All my nieces and nephews are on summer holiday at the moment. Keep remembering back when I had those.

I can't remember fuck all other than sleeping late, staying up late and watching a whole lot of TV. :lol: Good times.

Kayfabe

SUMMER? LOL.

Nova-Caine

Hiya fellow Uk'ers,

I'm Jax, formerly of Sheffield ra ra ra now living on the south coast in Hove near Brighton. How is everyone?

Undómiel

A LEVEL RESULTS DAY TOMORROW.... :runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::unsure:

raven052

A LEVEL RESULTS DAY TOMORROW.... :runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::unsure:

GOOD LUCK! :D

IscoredWaddlesgoals

To everyone that's nervous about A-Levels - I only managed E's at AS level, so however badly you do, you can't have failed as much as me !

stuart_and_the_ave

Good luck to everyone getting results tomorrow :)

Undómiel

Well I got AABBC at AS Level so I'm hoping that counts for something...

littlegirl-of-suburbia

Hey I'm called Anna, i live in Paris but I'm british (from the south west, Yeovil!!!!)

any way i'm glad that there is this club =)

(i love sports and got tickets for 2012 so i'm really happy but if it were in Paris where i live i would get cheesed off by it)

Kayfabe

It's really pissy how the European equivalent of an American 9pm, is 1am. Srsly makes watching live events tricky.

Hey I'm called Anna, i live in Paris but I'm british (from the south west, Yeovil!!!!)

any way i'm glad that there is this club =)

(i love sports and got tickets for 2012 so i'm really happy but if it were in Paris where i live i would get cheesed off by it)

What tickets did you score? I didn't get any but I'm expecting to show up to one random one like rowing or whatevs

littlegirl-of-suburbia

athletics, football and handball (my dad loves handball because it's a big medal hope for the french and as he is french)...

chickin'pickin'

I'm Jay, 25 from Northampton.

Probably the greatest member ever.

mechanicalman

But you just said you were from Northampton.

• Like 3

Hermione

I'm Hermione and I'm 25 and live in the small town of Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk (the county of farmers and chavs).

Hello everyone :hi:

chickin'pickin'

But you just said you were from Northampton.

Exception to every rule.

Kayfabe

Well I got AABBC at AS Level so I'm hoping that counts for something...

how was A level anyway, compared to GCSE

.katie.

A Levels suck, I honestly wish I was back doing GCSEs. The only thing good about them is you get to do subjects you actually want to do. There's just alot more to learn.

Undómiel

how was A level anyway, compared to GCSE

Do you mean my results? Or difficulty?

AS wasn't too bad. A2 was a lot harder. I found it hard to apply myself at times because, as I was doing Humanities subjects, I had so many frees to do coursework it was unbelievable. Some days I didn't have any lessons at all! Somehow I managed it.

Kayfabe

Do you mean my results? Or difficulty?

AS wasn't too bad. A2 was a lot harder. I found it hard to apply myself at times because, as I was doing Humanities subjects, I had so many frees to do coursework it was unbelievable. Some days I didn't have any lessons at all! Somehow I managed it.

difficulty. I'm already tapping out to year eleven, I can't even think about sixth form right now. Good you managed it though! My cousin didn't though, he failed year 12 and he's one of the brightest people I know, so that got me a bit 0mg 0mg

Undómiel

difficulty. I'm already tapping out to year eleven, I can't even think about sixth form right now. Good you managed it though! My cousin didn't though, he failed year 12 and he's one of the brightest people I know, so that got me a bit 0mg 0mg

I hated Year Eleven and as a result I didn't apply myself as much as I could've to my GCSE's....

Kayfabe

I hated Year Eleven and as a result I didn't apply myself as much as I could've to my GCSE's....

but you did pretty well on your A levels... :D

there is hope for me yet! I just really need to get my head into the mentality I guess

Tre_Gina

Hello Everyone!

I'm Gina, 22 and live near Norwich in Norfolk and no I'm not a farmer and neither are any of my family.

I'm really excited about the Olympics as I love sport - have got tickets to Canoeing, Handball and Football and am hoping to get some paralympic tickets just to get into the Olympic Stadium really. I hope we don't make a mess of the Olympics...I can see it being a bit embarrassing - especially if Boris is involved!