Daddy.

UK Club

raven052

Good luck everyone! :D I'm sure you'll all do great.

Man, my GCSE's seem... So long ago.

Undómiel

Anyone seen on the BBC homepage that they're thinking of using London Calling as part of the music themes for the Olympics??? Now there's something I could get interested in!!

mechanicalman

Anyone else waiting on A Level results and wishing they would hurry up???

I wish that I never have to get them, not that they hurry up.

raven052

Anyone seen on the BBC homepage that they're thinking of using London Calling as part of the music themes for the Olympics??? Now there's something I could get interested in!!

Really?!

OK, the Olympics just got cool :lol:

HitmonSal

Hi, im Claire, im 20 from Huddersfield

not been to a GDC meet up yet cos either they are too far away or i run out of money near to the event xD

Harriet

Well hello there. I'm Harriet and I live in a teeny tiny town on the south coast which none of you will have heard of, so it's just easier to say I live in Brighton.

I can't say I'm too bothered about the Olympics to be honest, sport isn't really my thing. But it's not gonna happen again in our lifetimes so I guess I will try and watch some of it. Also I hear Danny Boyle is directing the opening ceremony and he is very awesome so I'm looking forward to that.

My GCSE results were pretty good, 5 As, 5 Bs and a D in Graphics. Not looking forward to GCSE results day this year, my little sister's getting hers and if she does better than me I'll literally never hear the end of it. I'm getting my AS results this year and I'm trying not to think about it. I know I've failed English Lit, I'm just worried about Music. I want a B so bad. I'm also doing Film Studies, but I think I've done alright in that.

oscar is a nimrod

Hey it's Oscar, 16 in winscombe (near Bristol) nothing happens here and there Is only chavs and old people to talk to. :/

Luckily it is quite easy for me to get to Bristol or Weston for sumthing to do. Is there any other gdcrs round here?? Musical ones preferably.(my friends are musically retarded) Need people for my band. :)

Not really interested in the olypics tbh either. Not into sport.

Daddy.

Why does it have to be so hot at half midnight, windows open, fan full blast, and i still can't sleep. Stupid british weather :dry:

stuart_and_the_ave

I can't sleep either because it's too hot, and I have to up up at 6.30

IscoredWaddlesgoals

Duvet on = too hot.

Duvet off = too cold.

WHY CAN SOMEONE NOT INVENT A MIDDLE GROUND ?

Daddy.

Duvet on = too hot.

Duvet off = too cold.

WHY CAN SOMEONE NOT INVENT A MIDDLE GROUND ?

I ended sleeping on top of my duvet.

ANJI

Ugh yeah the heat is too much...and those flying ants invading the city :pinch:

IscoredWaddlesgoals

I ended sleeping on top of my duvet.

I keep ending up with one leg on top and one underneath, I can't quite bring myself to sleep without anything.

raven052

Yep, same here. I need something over me, but it's just too damn hot!

(also, how typically british are we, talking about the weather? :lol: )

IscoredWaddlesgoals

I'm surprised it's taken as long as two pages.

I've stuck my fan on, the window's wide open - fingers crossed for more than about an hour's sleep !

.katie.

It's pretty hot here too, around 14 degrees at night. But it's not even sunny, it's cloudy but there's that horrible humid feeling in the air. It gives me headaches :pinch:

Daddy.

What's everyone doing in their summer holiday? Mine is looking forward for it to being over and getting back to college. And looking for a job, and failing.

ANJI

Holiday? What holiday?

I got nothing really to look forward to as i have to work in the summer months :(

I dont even have a summer holiday booked...so yeah my life sucks.

HitmonSal

What's everyone doing in their summer holiday? Mine is looking forward for it to being over and getting back to college. And looking for a job, and failing.

sounds exactly the same as me!

cant beileve how hard it is to get a job, it sucks :(

Daddy.

sounds exactly the same as me!

cant beileve how hard it is to get a job, it sucks :(

Don't get me wrong, I wanted the summer holiday, I was tired from college, but because I have a month longer than the kids from school, I've had my rest and now ready to go back.

stuart_and_the_ave

I'm doing a Masters atm so I don't get summer holiday. I had exams in january and June so spent Christmas and Easter revising. Since exams finished I've been doing my summer project which finishes September 16th. I might be going to Ireland with my Dad and brother end of September so I'll get a holiday then.

.katie.

Oh god, don't get me started on job hunting. I really badly need one because I can't expect my parents just to hand me money my whole life. As much as I hate to admit it :( So I've been applying for the very little amount of jobs going in my area, but no luck.

But so far my summer has been good, I'm heading to Portugal for 10 days with my family on Tuesday and I can't wait :D

Harriet

My summer so far has consisted of playing Pokemon. I need to start actually going outside and stuff.

Aaand its less than two weeks till results day, freaking out just a little :runaround:

Undómiel

Oooo Thundering here...

I already have a job. It smells. But on the upside... it's Leeds fest in three weeks!!

IscoredWaddlesgoals

The weather's been all weird here today - rain on & off (forcing the chavs next door inside - HURRAH) and now it's boiling. Winehouse's on the telly though so yay.