GDC Wristbands and GDA picks

Fuzz

Just ordered 2 wristbands, hope they come soon! :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just ordered 2 wristbands, hope they come soon! :)

I'll ship them out tomorrow.

Thanks!

I'll ship them out tomorrow.

Thanks!

yay! thankyou! i'm glad use guys have brought them back. :runaround:

might order some picks soon, they are tempting!

do you ship wristbands for israel?

It's worldwide, so yes :thumbsup:

Me, being the eternal cheapskate I am, first saw this and wondered if I could get just one guitar pick. :lol:

It's worldwide, so yes :thumbsup:

that's awesome,thanks ............now i'm gonna see if my parents will let me buy them :D:woot:

If I ordered a wristband yesterday, and I live in UK when do you think I could have it by? :D

If I ordered a wristband yesterday, and I live in UK when do you think I could have it by? :D

It'll probably be shipped Tuesday, and it usually takes 10-15 days if customs isn't a bitch. It can take a little longer, but I think 10-15 business days is around the norm.

It'll probably be shipped Tuesday, and it usually takes 10-15 days if customs isn't a bitch. It can take a little longer, but I think 10-15 business days is around the norm.

Yay! :woot:

The wristbands and stickers arrived after a week already! Awesome. Thanks for the GDA sticker as well (:

I'm freaking out now because I got the "oder has been shipped" email but the address was wrong :runaround: I mean, a part of it was missing because it had the letter Ä which apparently fucked up the whole thing :lol: Let's pray the Finnish mail system manages to deliver the picks to the right place.

I'm freaking out now because I got the "oder has been shipped" email but the address was wrong :runaround: I mean, a part of it was missing because it had the letter Ä which apparently fucked up the whole thing :lol: Let's pray the Finnish mail system manages to deliver the picks to the right place.

I'm 95% sure it'll be alright. The email system we use has a few bugs with special characters, so I'm pretty sure it was just the email that was messed up and not the actual address.

Got mine yesterday! Long (and I mean looooong) day at work, then coming home to such lovely post = :D

Proudly wearing the wristbands now!

Ordered myself the picks and one of the stickers as well :happy:

got my wristbands today, I love the little note and the GDA sticker too! Thanks.

I'm 95% sure it'll be alright. The email system we use has a few bugs with special characters, so I'm pretty sure it was just the email that was messed up and not the actual address.

Okay good :) And anyway, I'm pretty sure it'd arrive here even if it only had my name :P (That's happened, so everything should be fine)

Hoping mine will be shipped soon. I can't wait to get my wristbands and picks! :dance:

I gotta find some money! :runaround:

picks and wristbands still haven't been shipped :(

Archived