GDC Wristbands and GDA picks

Fuzz

We've just placed another order for more, so they're available for purchase. But it might be up to 2 weeks before we can ship the any orders placed from now.

Orders placed earlier in the day will still be shipped out this week.

Jesus that was fast! How many orders was that?

Our initial order was for 200 total.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be getting a wristband and some picks as soon as I can. Great idea, guys :)

$4 for five picks is insanely good for me. There's only one music shop around here that sells guitar picks, and they're like, $1 and a bit each.

Awesome! As fuck! :woot:

I'll order some once I get some money... seeing as how I have about $12 to my name for the next week or so. :P

gbsdbglkdsgds.

They're fucking sold out. :runaround:

Next time there's more, I'll oder right away.

gbsdbglkdsgds.

They're fucking sold out. :runaround:

Next time there's more, I'll oder right away.

Some more will be coming in, so you can still order them if you like, will just take a bit longer to deliver as we have to wait for them to come in.

Some more will be coming in, so you can still order them if you like, will just take a bit longer to deliver as we have to wait for them to come in.

So there will be more? Because I'm convinced I can't live without those guitar picks :runaround:

The wristbands are AWESOME :banana:

I wanna get one of these :ninja:

I see myself swiftly picking my parents' credit card tonight :whistle:rolleyes:

So there will be more? Because I'm convinced I can't live without those guitar picks :runaround:

Yep, we placed the order right away last night. We should have more in by the end of the week.

I NEED SOME OF THOSE PICKS. :runaround:

About how long will they be for sale?

Awesome idea! Looks great.

I'm trying to get two wristbands, I think :)

Uargh.. parents :dry:

Keep your fingers crossed for me ! :lol:

The picks are so cool! If I had any use for picks I'd want them. I already have a GDC wristband though :cool:

I love those picks.

Don't play guitar though :lol:

and I already have the wristbands from a year and a half ago :happy:

owh I'm too late .. will there be more? hopefully

I'm glad everyone is loving the picks. I'm really happy with them :happy:

Like Andres said, I ordered more last night. The pink "FUCK" ones should be here in a week or so. The GDA ones take a while to produce (for some reason) so those will be a couple weeks.

I'm glad everyone is loving the picks. I'm really happy with them :happy:

Like Andres said, I ordered more last night. The pink "FUCK" ones should be here in a week or so. The GDA ones take a while to produce (for some reason) so those will be a couple weeks.

Actually, we still have some black ones. We only sold out of the pink ones. So, once those come in I'll be able to cover any orders that come in. I was actually able to send out 95% of all the orders from the past 24 hours out today.

So, if you guys order this week, your order should be ready to ship by next week.

I want picks. :woot:

Me too :woot:

they are 100% ******* ** Fuck, letting you know.

I just love those picks. The AAF one is amazing. I would like to buy one but i don't think my mom will allow.

really pleased the wristbands are back as I missed them last time. Thanks!

Got my wristband, and picks to day from the Green Day Authority, Thank you so much Andres, these are awesome! (Your order was packaged and shipped by Andres, with the same amount of love and care as that given to a first born child.) Couldnt stop laughing, thanks you guys are amazing!

Got my wristband, and picks to day from the Green Day Authority, Thank you so much Andres, these are awesome! (Your order was packaged and shipped by Andres, with the same amount of love and care as that given to a first born child.) Couldnt stop laughing, thanks you guys are amazing!

Yay! Glad they're already starting to arrive.

Archived