GDC Wristbands and GDA picks

Fuzz

picks and wristbands still haven't been shipped :(

You must have bought them after they were sold out again so they'd be on backorder

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did they sell out? I bought mine last week, are they on backorder?

You must have bought them after they were sold out again so they'd be on backorder

They sold out again??? But still, I bought mine just after they sold out the first time.

Yeah, they sold out pretty quickly that day we announced we had more in stock. We placed an order a day or two before then, so now we're just waiting for more picks to come in. Might be a couple weeks more. And we made sure to order extra right away to make sure when we say they're back in stock, we have enough to cover orders placed right away.

• 2 weeks later...

Good thing I ordered my wristbands a long time ago :)

Still haven't gotten them though... :(

The green wristbands have sold out but not the white ones. Also if you read the post on GDA, they have more picks in now

I wanted to get a white one and a green one, but the green ones have ran out... Hopefully they'll be back in stock soon!

• 1 year later...

why do you not sell the white/green wristbands anymore? I was really looking forward to getting one :(

why do you not sell the white/green wristbands anymore? I was really looking forward to getting one :(

Mostly because the thread is almost 2 years old. Please don't bump such old topics.

Archived