GDC Wristbands and GDA picks

Fuzz

These two items are now available in the GDA store

http://www.greendayauthority.com/merch/gda/

Green/White wristbands that say "Green Day Community".

052311_wristbands_featured.jpg

Black and Pink guitar picks. The black ones (which are a little thicker) say "Green Day Authoritiy", and the pink ones say "******* ** FUCK"

Set of 5 for $4 (you can get all one color or a mixture)

052311_picks_full.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANK YOU!

Finally I can order the wristbands again, hopefully they will arrive this time. Yay! :D

Edit: and those guitar picks look awesome.

Awesome, just ordered a set of picks and a wristband :)

Is the shipping to Argentina Avalaible ?

Just got home, got message on phone, jumped on computer, ordered. Very excited!

I've been waiting for the picks to be avaliable, and the wristbands look very cool.

Is the shipping to Argentina Avalaible ?

Yep.

If you put the items in your cart, click "Checkout" and select "International Shipping", you'll get a shipping total before you purchase. Should be under $5 (depending on what and how many you get).

Those are damn fine picks. And I still have my GDC wristband from two years ago and it's one of my favorite accessories. :happy:

I'll order if they don't take forever to come like the shirts did. :P But they look pretty awesome. :)

Why are the bracelets $4 now? Didn't they used to be $2?

The guitar picks and wristbands look awesome! :woot:

I might order some!

Why are the bracelets $4 now? Didn't they used to be $2?

They were $2 when we first did the pre-orders a few years ago, but I then picked up the price after the pre-order period (when we made them available to everyone on GDA) because we didn't really make enough money off them to pay for all the costs involved with getting them made, packed and shipped out. I think $4 is still pretty reasonable.

I'll order if they don't take forever to come like the shirts did. :P But they look pretty awesome. :)

Hah, don't worry. We have some new systems in place to help us take care of the orders, and to make sure no orders are missed or delayed by accident. We've shipped over 600 orders since March with the new system, so I'm pretty comfortable we can take care of everyone's orders as quickly as possible. We'll make sure something like that mess doesn't happen again.

These are really cool! I hope I'll be able to get some!

My mom actually LAUGHED LOUD when I told her about the picks. But obviously I can't get them. Will try to get a wristband. Which looks better, green or white? I'm leaning towards green.

I bought two of each colored wristband last time. :ninja: I think I'm fine with four.

Just bought a green wristband and some picks. These are Awesome, Great Idea Andres!!!

Just bought a green wristband and some picks. These are Awesome, Great Idea Andres!!!

Sweet, thanks! But it's not just me. This is something me, Tony and Matt have been working on.

I'm going to buy a pack of picks and both of the wristbands later tonight. This just made my day so much better!!! :happy:

We just sold out of the guitar picks. Much more quickly than i expected. We'll get more in real soon.

We just sold out of the guitar picks. Much more quickly than i expected. We'll get more in real soon.

Jesus that was fast! How many orders was that?

Archived