Westboro Baptist Church's version of American Idiot and WMUWSE

pasalaska

:mellow:

(I am secretly hoping for an epic late night Billie Twitter rant)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear westboro baptists

Go fuck yourselfs!

Man that's hilarious. 'You must have missed our timely memoranda'. It's like they're mocking themselves... I don't think this is the kind of thing getting worked up about. You gotta appreciate comedy gold when it slaps you in the face.

:mellow:

(I am secretly hoping for an epic late night Billie Twitter rant)

Haha as great as that would be these jerks don't deserve the publicity

I can't take this seriously. I just can't.

Pretty sure we're not meant to. Anyone sane wouldn't. It was absolutely brutal. B-R-utal.

I feel sick after listening to it =/

These morons wouldn't know humour if it jumped up their arses and did a tango. They just want to be controversial in order to draw attention to their fucked up ideology.

Yeah, I agree totally with Amanda here, which is why I am not upset by this parody of theirs. That's what they want. Nutjobs like them are always going to be around, the best thing to do in cases like this would be to ignore them..

Although saying that, I would love it if Green Day sued the shit out of them :D

At first I just laughed at this video... But then I read the lyrics and started reading about the WBC online... I've heard of these guys before but I didn't really know they did stuff like this...

I honestly cannot explain how incredibly angry and pissed off these people make me. Seriously, they need to wake up and smell the damn coffee and realize that they're the ones that just don't "get it"...

Also, I'd never seen images of children with these signs and advertising these beliefs... It's really just so sickening that they are using and brainwashing these young children that don't know any better and probably don't even have the mental capability to challenge these thoughts for themselves... It's really just an ultimate low.

I sadly live less than an hour away from them. One of the downsides to living in Kansas =/

I remember a couple years ago I saw little kids younger than 9 holding signs that said "god hates fags" across the street from the local high school. It is and was absolutely disgusting.

How dare they use Green Day for this shit. Ya know what? Fuck em. They're not even worth the time to rant about. They can go to the seventh layer of Dante's fucking Inferno for all I care.

That was horrible, and in no way funny. It's just fucking sad.

I'm so fucking angry and outraged!! :mad: GRRR!

making a shitty parody of a GD song and turning the lyrics into crappy Baptist Church shit. = BLASPHEMY :mad:

I would like if Green Day could sue them or something because of the backing track or whatever some of you are saying, but I really don't know about any of that legal stuff, so I don't know. If something is done about it, I hope it'd be done in private. I kind of hope Billie doesn't tweet about it or anything because of course that will be giving the church the attention they want. And the most attention they'll get is if the leader of the band they're using, who wrote these freaking lyrics they're screwing with, gets pissed off about it.

I didn't even bother listening to the song. WBC are nothing but crackpots, and just another example of people twisting and corrupting a religion to suit their needs.

Hopefully there's a loophole somewhere so Green Day/Warner Bros can sue their asses off....in private, preferably. They don't need anymore attention then what they've already gotten.

Stupid :sick:

They are the most dumbass people ever.

Guest Honey Emerald

The Westboro Baptist Church is a cult, and they are not Christian. I am sick of people calling them Christian! They believe in an eye for an eye and in spreading misery. Christians do not believe in this stuff that the Westboro Baptist Church is doing. People will be known by their actions for whether they are evil or not and frankly, that church is EVIL... in a nutshell. That is my rant concerning this. Also, why spread that video around, giving them more advertising?

I recognize those signs they use from pics around the interwebs, but i honestly had no idea a group like this existed. Very interesting, and disgusting to say the least. Especially that Shirley Phelps lady.

Youtube took down the video because it violated their policy on nudity and sexual content.

I'm kinda glad I didn't have a chance to listen to it especially after reading the lyrics.

That... may have been the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Seriously, what the hell? =/

Guest FlirtyDutherMucker

These people are scum. It's interesting a topic like this has brought up, a man known as Louis Theroux interviewed them in 2007 and again earlier this year, it really exposes this group of people for what they really are. Vile, with so much hate inside them they spit it out and try to make the world hate-filled like them.

One of the worst things about them is the fact they're targeting young kids, in the documentary mentioned above, Theroux talks to an 11-year-old who's been in the cult since birth, and its so shocking and upsetting to see him be so racist and homophobic and dismiss a type of person, purely because of their beliefs, race, sexual orientation etc. I find the fact this church is doing this is quite frankly, fucking disgusting and I'm outraged and offended by this.

The fact the leader of this organisation personally picketed the funeral of Matthew Sheppard is something I also find to be extremely disrespectful and nasty. What a cunt.

Sorry for the harsh words but I've been having some discussions about this recently and it really fucks me off.

hah, the video was taken off youtube for nudity/sexual content.

hah, the video was taken off youtube for nudity/sexual content.

That's GOOD!!

I'm glad nobody else has to suffer.

This is beyond sickening. It's really upset me. The video with the children especially. :/ Hearing that music which changed my life with that absolute filth being "sung" over it, it's disgusting.

I have a feeling Green Day don't actually know. I mean, why would they? This scum of a "cover" has been around for months and we've only heard it now. I think that they should know but how do we tell them? It seems a little lame to flock to twitter and let Billie Joe know but at the same time it may be our only option? What do you guys think?

Oh and I kind of fail to see how people find this funny.. They may be trolls but they're trolls who cause immense distress to many people and who spread hate.

Archived