xjernpqvrnbfv

SWMRS

DadBod
1 hour ago, Todd said:

Album leaked :D Lose Lose Lose is fucking awesome

I heard it on Monday night, I think, and it was really good. They did a "take over" on 105.3 (SFO) at like 10pm (midnight my time). 

Todd
5 hours ago, squashie09 said:

I heard it on Monday night, I think, and it was really good. They did a "take over" on 105.3 (SFO) at like 10pm (midnight my time). 

I missed that, and I was surprised the next day that no one recorded and uploaded it. I recorded their BBC session last month and someone else had already uploaded it to Youtube within a minutes. 

• Like 1

DeJennsitized

Listened to it just now, I love it! Love Lose Lose Lose and Hellboy, and Too Much Coffee 

The Insider
2 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

Listened to it just now, I love it! Love Lose Lose Lose and Hellboy, and Too Much Coffee 

The actual music is pretty good - he voice in lose lose lose is just terrible - I couldnt finish that one - the other two I didn't mind. 

• Haha 1

DeJennsitized
24 minutes ago, The Insider said:

The actual music is pretty good - he voice in lose lose lose is just terrible - I couldnt finish that one - the other two I didn't mind. 

I think it adds to the charm :lol: 

I wasn't much of a SWMRS fan before - liked a few songs from Drive North but wasn't crazy about most of it - but I really really like the new sound.

DadBod
8 hours ago, The Insider said:

I prefer Max's voice. I do not like Cole's at all. Music is great though!

duckez

I like the new album, probably even more than Drive North. Not big on the title track, IKEA Date, or Bad Allergies but other than that 👍

DeJennsitized
3 hours ago, duckez said:

I like the new album, probably even more than Drive North. Not big on the title track, IKEA Date, or Bad Allergies but other than that 👍

I like the title track but agree on the other two. Maybe they’ll grow on me, slow songs are just harder for me to get into! 

Todd

Saw their acoustic set in Syracuse yesterday. They played Elephant, Bad Cop, and Strictly for the Birds. Don't miss a chance to see their next acoustic show in Tempe, they'll take any requests! :D 

strangestat
On 4/14/2019 at 9:52 AM, Todd said:

Saw their acoustic set in Syracuse yesterday. They played Elephant, Bad Cop, and Strictly for the Birds. Don't miss a chance to see their next acoustic show in Tempe, they'll take any requests! :D 

I am so jelly....

• Like 1

desertrose

• Like 1

Todd
1 hour ago, desertrose said:

Thanks for sharing my vid!