xjernpqvrnbfv

SWMRS

Todd
On 3/18/2018 at 2:27 PM, James! said:

@Todd are you still collecting unreleased stuff for EA and SWMRS? If you are can you upload them, like the couple of covers and stuff they have done? 

I don't have any Swmrs stuff, I need to work on that, but it will take a while to re-coop what I have missed. But I have everything EA as of July 2014. You want just covers? 

desertrose

desertrose

desertrose

• Love 1

desertrose

desertrose

Plankfan

Has anybody been able to find the two bonus live tracks from the Japan release of the Drive North CD online? I can't find them anywhere 

EDIT: found em

desertrose

Todd
On 6/17/2018 at 1:22 PM, Plankfan said:

Has anybody been able to find the two bonus live tracks from the Japan release of the Drive North CD online? I can't find them anywhere 

EDIT: found em

Did you also find the date they were recorded? "SWMRS live at midtown" isn't pulling anything on google 😕 

I'm looking to buy a Drive North cassette if anyone has one!

JorickF

I went to the first show of their new tour yesterday. No new songs were played. Also, I'm not sure if this is a common or rare thing for them, but Jakob Armstrong joined them on guitar the entire show.

• Like 1

Invention Convention

I feel like they are milking Drive North far too much now. It's one thing to take your time and another to still be touring those songs.

gaslight13
5 hours ago, Invention Convention said:

I feel like they are milking Drive North far too much now. It's one thing to take your time and another to still be touring those songs.

Maybe, but they did make a new album and at least they're working. I take issue with bands who don't get on the road a decent amount and with the ones who make one album, tour on it for 3+ years with no sign of making a new one. 

Invention Convention
7 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

Maybe, but they did make a new album and at least they're working. I take issue with bands who don't get on the road a decent amount and with the ones who make one album, tour on it for 3+ years with no sign of making a new one. 

Yeah I appreciate they are taking their time totally, and for a long time I had so much respect for how much work they put into promoting Drive North to get new fans on board, but now I feel like they're playing the same songs to the same people. I'm starting to lose interest. But I know when they announce the new record I will be HYPED. haha

• Like 1

Plankfan
On 8/7/2018 at 1:57 AM, Todd said:

Did you also find the date they were recorded? "SWMRS live at midtown" isn't pulling anything on google 😕 

I'm looking to buy a Drive North cassette if anyone has one!

Nope...no clue on a date specifically. Gotta guess it was in 2016 but I can't narrow it down 

• Like 1