xjernpqvrnbfv

SWMRS

-AMRC-

Well said!!

Their music is pretty awesome and it's a good cause! I hope they go far!!

Holly Ann

I'm shocked nooone's made a thread for this already. :blink:

Maddy.

Um, this isn't allowed. Well, last time it wasn't. Some sort of privacy rule.

RobyRoom

Yeah, once a thread like this got closed.. anyway the fact that Billie Joe is now supporting them openly (like making them open a FHT show) changes the situation a bit. Idk.

Maddy.

Yeah, once a thread like this got closed.. anyway the fact that Billie Joe is now supporting them openly (like making them open a FHT show) changes the situation a bit. Idk.

When was this?

• Like 1

RobyRoom

When was this?

Do you mean, when was that thread opened? mmm maybe three/four months ago.. surely before the FHT show.

Izzard

When was this?

One of their recent shows in New York.

And I don't see why there shouldn't be a thread for them, I mean if you're a fan of the music then why not?

Maddy.

One of their recent shows in New York.

And I don't see why there shouldn't be a thread for them, I mean if you're a fan of the music then why not?

Back when they weren't so well known they closed a similar thread because of the privacy rule.

But now they're out in the open (so to speak) I guess it's safe enough. Don't worry about it.

SixtiesJunkiie

i actually think their music is good (esp for their ages) and they have a good music style. but still can't get very much into their music (i guess because they still sound like kids to me, so it's a musical turn off) but maybe when they're a little older. i can definately see that happening, they have talent.

• Like 1

xjernpqvrnbfv

Um, this isn't allowed. Well, last time it wasn't. Some sort of privacy rule.

I asked Andres.. we'll see what he has to say about this thread.

I think that's a good thread! Who care's if one of the band member's son of a famous person?! c'mon it's all about music, just enjoy it!!

by the way, http://emilysarmy101.com -- that's a great fan site! :P

Opezi

because we all know that you're not gonna marry him!!

how do you know. what if i DO marry him :lol: jk. i dont want to marry him

i actually really love this band. great music. im in love with Queens and F-Word.

i just bought their 7inch yesterday :D

JeanJeanie

I felt kind of like I was invading privacy when I first gave them a chance, but they're really fucking good. Like I was jealous I couldn't have sounded like that at their age. And they all have such great attitude, it kills me.

• Like 1

Fuzz

We'll leave this open. We closed it before because we didn't like the idea of people stalking Emily's Army just because it was Billie's son - but they've opened for FHT (and they were really damn good), and people like their music. We'll just keep an eye on it.

Rock'n'RollGirlfriend

"F-Word" and "You're Not Superior To Me" <3

That's the shit, right there. ;]

Moffie

I listen to some of their songs. Do they switch singers? Because on some songs, the singer sounds like he's Phil from The Rugrats and then on other songs, there's a deeper voice that I somewhat appreciate rather than the other singer. Do they switch off singers in the band or did the lead singer just go through puberty while they were recording?

xjernpqvrnbfv

I listen to some of their songs. Do they switch singers? Because on some songs, the singer sounds like he's Phil from The Rugrats and then on other songs, there's a deeper voice that I somewhat appreciate rather than the other singer. Do they switch off singers in the band or did the lead singer just go through puberty while they were recording?

Yes, there are two singers. Max and Cole. Max is the oldest band member and has a deeper voice :)

Moffie

Yes, there are two singers. Max and Cole. Max is the oldest band member and has a deeper voice :)

Oh, ok. Well, I like Max better.

alaniluau

I really appreciate these guys, and I'm pleasantly surprised that they've gained a good following in California. I think they will go far. My only complaint--we need more NorCal tour dates!

xjernpqvrnbfv

I really appreciate these guys, and I'm pleasantly surprised that they've gained a good following in California. I think they will go far. My only complaint--we need more NorCal tour dates!

They just had a NorCal tour :P

heartscollide

I actually really love them.

I love Burn Apollo, F-Word, You're Not Superior To Me. :)

Matt.

I wonder where they recorded and who produced it? ;)

farley drexel hatcher

^ I think most of their stuff is done on a computer XD

They're actually pretty good, from what i've heard. They're getting better and better with each live show they do, it'd be great to hear some new studio shows after the touring they've done.

alaniluau

They just had a NorCal tour :P

Haha not north enough.