Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChuckTaylors

What kind of cell phone do you have?

ChuckTaylors

What kind of cell phone do you have, like, want, or hate?

Olive.

Have: A Samsung Intensity 1

Like: A Droid 4G Lightning

Want: -see above-

Hate: Any kind of phone that is a Nokia or doesn't have a full keyboard.

Katarina.

The kind that can make calls, and I can send text messages with. And it even has a camera, which is nice bonus.

So.. yeah. I first (when I was about 11 years old) got a motorola, a really old one, then like four years ago I got a Samsung E250, which was pretty good. The screen doesn't really work anymore, that's the reason why I now have a new phone. A Samsung Star Qwerty. I bought it pretty much cause I like the design, and it has a qwerty keypad. As long as I can call people and send text messages, it's great.

Zero.

An iPhone 3 :P and I want an iPhone 5 when it comes out. I really like iPhones because I have an iPod in my phone, I just think it's more convenient. So I always remember to charge it 'cause I'll need the phone, so now I never have an iPod that's dead when I'm the train or bus etc.

lizziebix

HTC Evo. Love it.

koolkev

My brother nor I have one. He's in 8h grade.

*facepalm*

I prefer iPhones to droids. I'm using one now. More user friendly.

Silent Duck

Iphone 3GS. Cost me a fortune 2 years ago, but it was worth it. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

I'll probably get the new one when it comes out, depends how much it costs.

Matt.

Have: iPhone

Like: iPhone

Want: The TBA iPhone

Marlee

Verizon rumor

looks like this but in black

lg-rumor-review_468.jpg

I would love an iphone but I already have an ipod touch so that'd kinda be useless

Laura!

I have a Samsung Reality. I love it. :)

Looks exactly like this:

samsung-reality.jpg

GreenRanger

I been rockin' a Razr since 2006! And proud of it. I'll use it till it dies.

CaesarSalad

I been rockin' a Razr since 2006! And proud of it. I'll use it till it dies.

my parents both had those and they last for frickin' ever. not my favourite phone to use, but i can't deny its longevity.

i have an LG shine. this one:

LG.jpg

it's almost three years old and still serving me well. my contract is up next month but i kind of just want to keep this thing because i know i'll never be satisfied with anything less...metal.

Robin105

I have a Blackberry Curve

tigress

I have an LG Remarq. It's cute, functional, eco friendly and dies randomly on a semi regular basis.

LG-Remarq.jpg

ifmemoryserves

I currently have a Droid. The first one. I possibly want an iPhone when I can upgrade.

In the past I've had a Blackberry Pearl and a Razr

The droid isn't bad but it's getting kind of slow. I think overall I would prefer the iPhone's UI too.

Plus I already have a Macbook and iPod so I might as well just make myself a complete Apple fag.

My brother nor I have one. He's in 8h grade.

*facepalm*

Wait so is it like uncool to not have a phone by 8th grade now?

Burnout98

I have a Nokia E63. Its not bad and a lot easier to text with the qwerty keyboard. I wouldn't mind getting an iPhone though.

Liam

I have a Nokia E63. Its not bad and a lot easier to text with the qwerty keyboard. I wouldn't mind getting an iPhone though.

I have the Nokia E71. I was gonna get the E63 but the only place I could find one on 3 that wasn't a cap was eBay but the E71 was $10 more and everyone at my school has a E63 so I decided to be different

Burnout98

I have the Nokia E71. I was gonna get the E63 but the only place I could find one on 3 that wasn't a cap was eBay but the E71 was $10 more and everyone at my school has a E63 so I decided to be different

Haha yeah, once i got it i saw lots of people at my school have the same one. Isn't the E71 a bit bigger but thinner than the E63?

kristinsinferno

I have the Verizon Cosmos Touch. I love it! Google Image

mmmcrazypills

I have an LG Optimus V and it's generally glued to my hand

LG-Optimus-V-2.jpg

Boston

iPhone 3GS. :D

Jacob.

I have a Samsung Alias 2.

fukingcounterstrike

i bet by todays standards mine wouldn't even be considered a phone anymore :rolleyes:

Punk-tastic32

I have a Sony Ericsson W995. And I LOVE it. :happy:

Which looks like this:

sony-ericsson-w995-01.jpg

It cost a lot because I got it when it first came out, then like 3 weeks later the price dropped and everyone had one. :dry:

------------------

I'm not that much of a fan of the iPhone... It's ok, but imo, it's kinda expensive and a little over-glorified. It's also everywhere. When I get on a crowded train, often times, more than 50% of people using their phone have an iPhone. And to me, a phone is something special that you have that is almost an extension of your personality. I've seen a bunch or people want an iPhone because it's the cool thing... Yes, I know not everyone is like that, but the few who are (well, more than a few) really bug me.

-----------------

But my contract is up in November, and it'll be time to pick a new phone. Right now, I'm split between the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (the 'PSP-Phone')

Xperia_PLAY_1-500x250.jpg

or pretty much anything with a full QWERTY keyboard. :P

the problem with the Play is that the only input (besides the game controls) is the touch screen. I'm not that in love with touch screens. I will use it, but I prefer tactile buttons.

This has been another content-heavy, horribly organized post. I apologize.

Emilie

166159468.jpg

Mine's very similar to this. Don't actually know specifically what it is, as it was a hand-me-down and I'm shite at recognising phones types.

Want: Any phone that can send texts and make calls. Any phone that is less bulky than my current one.