CaesarSalad

Game of Thrones

Sarcasm

I saw people on reddit saying that 

Thoros and Thormund is still alive. I call that bullshit, the entire castle went down, they dead. 

Khaleesi.

Holy SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

Adorkable

I was so happy that....

Spoiler

Sansa finally grew a set of balls!!!!  What an awesome scene that was

Khaleesi.
48 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I was so happy that....

Hide contents

Sansa finally grew a set of balls!!!!  What an awesome scene that was

Spoiler

The beginning of the season I noticed she was acting smarter and becoming a better character which was awesome. Then in the last few episodes she seemed so dumb and I was like WHAT ARE YOU DOING DON'T FALL FOR HIS SHIT???, but then she turned it all around. :D She played him so hard and it  was amazing!

• Like 2

tigress

I mowed through the entire series in a few weeks. 

• Like 1

Sarcasm
On 10/27/2017 at 3:17 AM, tigress said:

I mowed through the entire series in a few weeks. 

only way to do it tbh. 

Now get on altshiftX' channel and binge fan theories 

Brooklyn Baby

I finally got totally caught up and holy shit

the UNDEAD DRAGON. I called it, too :happy: Shawn and I were watching and we saw Dany saddle up to go rescue Jon & Co. and I was like A DRAGON'S GONNA DIE AND GET MADE INTO A ZOMBIE and sure enough it fucking happened and it gave me chills!! It was ridiculous!!

I think the storyline with Jamie and Cersei has gotten kind of ridiculous/boring. Actually, I think Cersei reached peak cuntishness when she blew up the sept at the end of season 6, and everything she did in season 7 fell really flat after that.  

Sarcasm
20 hours ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

I finally got totally caught up and holy shit

Hide contents

the UNDEAD DRAGON. I called it, too :happy: Shawn and I were watching and we saw Dany saddle up to go rescue Jon & Co. and I was like A DRAGON'S GONNA DIE AND GET MADE INTO A ZOMBIE and sure enough it fucking happened and it gave me chills!! It was ridiculous!!

I think the storyline with Jamie and Cersei has gotten kind of ridiculous/boring. Actually, I think Cersei reached peak cuntishness when she blew up the sept at the end of season 6, and everything she did in season 7 fell really flat after that.  

Jamie leaving pretty much completes his redemption arc. Most fans seem to have forgotten that he tried to kill a kid and choked a POW.

Oh and the incest 

Khaleesi.

I'm gonna go ahead and bump this to say I'm not emotionally prepared for the upcoming episode :shok:

Adorkable
1 hour ago, Khaleesi. said:

I'm gonna go ahead and bump this to say I'm not emotionally prepared for the upcoming episode :shok:

I am assuming you have watched the first two? The next one will be exciting. I imagine there will be alot of deaths

Khaleesi.
37 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

I am assuming you have watched the first two? The next one will be exciting. I imagine there will be alot of deaths

Yes I have! The last episode was good... lots of character development and seemed to set up sad goodbyes for a lot of people. I’m not ready :cry:

Adorkable
15 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

Yes I have! The last episode was good... lots of character development and seemed to set up sad goodbyes for a lot of people. I’m not ready :cry:

I agree! And alot of unanswered questions. Should be great 

Göta

I kind of want to quit watching it now so that I can just pretend it all ended happily. 

The Bellie

I finally started watching, from the start. After the very first episode I wasn't sure at all to go on, but from the 2nd one I was on the rails. Now I've seen the 1st season in full and, well, be attacking the 2nd one :D

Sarcasm
9 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

I finally started watching, from the start. After the very first episode I wasn't sure at all to go on, but from the 2nd one I was on the rails. Now I've seen the 1st season in full and, well, be attacking the 2nd one :D

dude I'm so jealous 

• Haha 1

The Bellie
8 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

dude I'm so jealous 

Don't worry, my privilege will only last a quick month or so :lol:

Lindsay

Finally all caught up and will be watching episode 3 momentarily here, just waiting for my boyfriend to upload it to his Plex server. Not prepared for this!!

Sarcasm

that was only ok but wtf is the last 3 episodes gonna be. KL? 

Adorkable

I was actually really disappointed with yesterdays episode. 

Spoiler

It was way too long, it didn't need to be an hour and a half. It's always cool to see dragons killing people but it was essentially the exact same thing for 60 min. Then I've come to expect the unexpected from this show and the characters that died were all ones that I expected to die before the series ended. Then killing the Night King, was it really that easy all along? How the hell did he survive that long and build up so much of an army if it was that freakin easy to kill him. 

Göta

I did enjoy ep 3. Agree that it was a bit too long, but it still worked for me because of the way the focus was split up. Also + for loads of touching moments.

Then again I'm easy to please as long as my faves keep breathing!!!

rootbeersoup

Daenerys killing the NK with an epic Drogon dracarys (Drake meme no)

Arya pulling the ole switcheroo (Drake meme yes)

Beerjeezus
3 hours ago, Adorkable said:

I was actually really disappointed with yesterdays episode. 

Reveal hidden contents

It was way too long, it didn't need to be an hour and a half. It's always cool to see dragons killing people but it was essentially the exact same thing for 60 min. Then I've come to expect the unexpected from this show and the characters that died were all ones that I expected to die before the series ended. Then killing the Night King, was it really that easy all along? How the hell did he survive that long and build up so much of an army if it was that freakin easy to kill him. 

That seems so anticlimactic that I kind of expect a plot twist.

Adorkable
35 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

That seems so anticlimactic that I kind of expect a plot twist.

Exactly! If it were not the last season. Maybe they were just trying to bring an end to the plot. 

Beerjeezus
10 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

Exactly! If it were not the last season. Maybe they were just trying to bring an end to the plot. 

That's also possible, but I'd be disappointed. Plus it's something that's been done before in LOTR, so that makes me feel like they went for a seemingly satisfying ending and there will be something more. But it's also possible that this was it, but that seems a bit too simple.

Trotsky
On 4/29/2019 at 5:51 AM, Sarcasm said:

that was only ok but wtf is the last 3 episodes gonna be. KL? 

I find it kind of weird and disorientating the order they decided to settle these plot points in. It's kind of like "The literal end of the fucking world came and we stopped it! Now back to the petty squabbles of humans - we can fight over thrones again since our extinction event is over!"