Sign in to follow this  
missyellie

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2011/04/24 - Unknown, New York City, New York

Moffie

Watching the videos, I laughed my ass off but felt bad that some of the cast members got caught doing stuff (like Johnny stuffing maracas down his pants. I don't think he would've wanted that released.) I wonder if they knew that Rich was filming the private party.

veroPasalacqua

?

The link doesnt work? =/

GDM

DJ Rich Russo noted on his Twitter that he was going to switch the Paul Collins song with Billie Joe and It's Fuck Time to private last night at midnight. I sent out a tweet from my twitter saying that if anyone wanted it, they had better grab it before it was too late! I think he's vindicated himself from the first Hot Tubs show with those two videos! :)

And about writing about a Green Day private event... I don't know, they are very private, and I am sure they don't want too private moments more than this out there. I know when I was able to hang out at the Foxies show in the basement in Don Hill's that I would never write about what happen down there, except for getting a pic with Mike and the bassist from Honah Lee, Jim, together. I barely said anything about the private stuff, but the Foxie show itself, I talked about a lot! But Don Hill's was a real show. This was much more a bunch of drunken friends getting together and shooting the shit.

And believe me, nothing much happened down there but a lot of drinking!

Glad you got to go, Katie and Jess! But keep all other things secret! Haha... or at least low key, haha.

Edited by t ann
  • Like 1

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Dammit, I haven't watched the Paul Collins video in colour yet and now it's private and I haven't seen any rips of the colour one :pinch:

IscoredWaddlesgoals

How does the 'private' setting work on YouTube then ? I'm just wondering why he put it on if he didn't want anyone to see.

GDM

How does the 'private' setting work on YouTube then ? I'm just wondering why he put it on if he didn't want anyone to see.

Well, he did put it up for a few days. And who knows, maybe he'll put it back up one of these days. Or maybe he was asked to make it private? Or maybe because it was a private party? Ask him on Facebook, I dunno.

-Billiejoezee-

You can put it up there and select only a few youtube users that are allowed to watch it.

Tubbie Head

He said on his site, where he shared the videos, that it was only going to be available for 24 hours. (at least the 'It's Fuck Time' video)

Laly

Alright, if anyone is interested, I put the two Foxies videos on sendspace. Here are the download links (MP4)

One: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kgcp3k

Two: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tpexd6

:)

Thanks for post the links! :thumbsup: The first vid, (not the bonus one) is the color version? 'Cause I tried to download it from youtube, but I couldn't and now is not there anymore :pinch:

Spider Tre

He said on his site, where he shared the videos, that it was only going to be available for 24 hours. (at least the 'It's Fuck Time' video)

it's now available 24/7 on my youtube :whistle

JaseminTheIdiot

Does anyone know about a new "tour" or new album?

I want them in europe so baaaad! :pinch:

veroPasalacqua

Same here. askajskd.

Better somewhere in Germany ...

Tubbie Head

Does anyone know about a new "tour" or new album?

me too, me too...

Laly

I don't think this little show could mean something "new" from FHT. Anyway, I'm more excited about a new record than a tour... they would never come here anyway... :(

JaseminTheIdiot

Same here. askajskd.

Better somewhere in Germany ...

Oh yes :eyebrows:

In my city :P

veroPasalacqua

Oh yes :eyebrows:

In my city :P

lolno.

In my. :P

Sign in to follow this