why's the 'It's Fuck Time' video set to 'private?' :ermm:

IscoredWaddlesgoals

why's the 'It's Fuck Time' video set to 'private?' :ermm:

The colour one's gone as well :sherlock:

Katarina.

The colour one's gone as well :sherlock:

That is the It's Fuck Time one..

At least I downloaded it before they set it to private, yay. :sherlock:

Edit: I could post a download link for the two videos, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed?

IscoredWaddlesgoals

Obviously, I knew that and was trying to test you :whistle

Anyway, only the top one appears to be working.

Dana.

I want to go to a Foxboro show. I'd be the only one not drinking.

Velocity

I didn't drink at the Foxboro show I went to last year, but the beer is unavoidable. :P It's going to get poured/sprayed on you by the Rev anyway! And I felt drunk from all the excitement of what was happening too :lol:

Dana.

I didn't drink at the Foxboro show I went to last year, but the beer is unavoidable. :P It's going to get poured/sprayed on you by the Rev anyway! And I felt drunk from all the excitement of what was happening too :lol:

I'd glare at him and he would be scared of me. I may look innocent, but I can be scary when I want to.

Tubbie Head

hahahah I would too!

I think I would have a problem at first with beer all over, since I hate beer (just the smell of it) But that wouldn't be an issue, It's the Tubbies!

Lauralovesgreenday

nice videos! thanks for sharing (:

I didnt even know about this gig until a few days ago =/

Hermione

I hate drinking beer (cider ftw) and I used to hate the smell too but because of seeing the Foxies I actually love the smell now :lol:. The whole show smelled, tasted and felt like beer and I was drenched in it from head to toe. I now enjoy sniffing beer cans.

I definitely got my dose of Lushotology on Easter Sunday :lol:

I'm so pleased for you that you got to go! And I'm also pleased they played a show at all because every time they do it shows how much they love it and makes it all the more likely they'll play more in the future :D

Edit: I could post a download link for the two videos, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed?

I don't think there's any problem with posting links to downloaded youtube videos on here is there? I'd just post it, if there's some reason why not a mod can always ask you to remove it.

Velocity

I hate drinking beer (cider ftw) and I used to hate the smell too but because of seeing the Foxies I actually love the smell now :lol:. The whole show smelled, tasted and felt like beer and I was drenched in it from head to toe. I now enjoy sniffing beer cans.

I know, me too! I always thought beer smelled disgusting, but now I love the smell so much. And I do the same thing with beer cans! It brings back so many memories :wub:

Hermione

I know, me too! I always thought beer smelled disgusting, but now I love the smell so much. And I do the same thing with beer cans! It brings back so many memories :wub:

I can't believe how effective it is just smelling it :lol:. It really takes you right back there. Just shows how powerful smells can be I suppose!

Rebel07

I didn't drink lol But I did get my first taste of beer... and it came from BJA's mouth :pinch:

Tubbie Head

LOL!

veroPasalacqua

I didn't drink lol But I did get my first taste of beer... and it came from BJA's mouth :pinch:

yum. :lol:

Schlappy

I better understand the lyrics of "It's Fuck Time"...Billie sing slower than normally! ;)

Thanks for sharing!

haha dude i was thinking the same thing! youd think his slurred shitfaced singing would be worse

If Billie would have driven home by himself, he would have been caught by the cops and charged with a DUI again. :lol:

dont worry billies a high roller he gets his ass carted around :eyebrows:

Katarina.

you would not have the video of Rev peeing ? :lol:

As far as I know there are only two videos. Also, I'm not sure if I want to see a video of the Rev peeing, or stop drop and rolling over the floor in.. you know. :lol:

• Like 2

Tubbie Head

I think Rich Russo recorded a bunch of songs but he doesn't want to post anything else...

I was watching the "It's Fuck Time" video, and I just wanted it to keep going into Stop Drop And Roll!!!! You can hear the very first chord :woot: I guess that's all we're going to get from the show, sadly...

On the other hand... They are officially on the Green Day "pause", there's pretty much anything going on with the band right now, sooo, I really hope they decide to have some more Tubbies shows or even a new album (I would die of excitement!!) :woot:

Willa

As far as I know there are only two videos. Also, I'm not sure if I want to see a video of the Rev peeing, or stop drop and rolling over the floor in.. you know. :lol:

Oh yes .. alright! :lol:

veroPasalacqua

On the other hand... They are officially on the Green Day "pause", there's pretty much anything going on with the band right now, sooo, I really hope they decide to have some more Tubbies shows or even a new album (I would die of excitement!!) :woot:

This! askajshsksasj. :woot:

My thoughts. It would be so awesome!

Flashing in the dark

Katarina.

What's that? The link doesn't work. I don't understand why there could be a cover of anything, since this thread is about the Foxies show.

Sign in to follow this