Sign in to follow this  
missyellie

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2011/04/24 - Unknown, New York City, New York

gdpony

^ hahaha

And omg ... I seriously envy everyone who got to witness this show.

**nobodylikesyou**

Just watched these, he was proper battered! Drunk Billie is something unpredictable!!!

but in the end its right

• Like 3

Hermione

I actually disagree with some of you, FBHT shows are supposed to be a little spontanious and mysterious.

I'm glad there's not much footage around the internet.

I would never go there to take pictures or film the show with a crappy phone camera, I'd go there to go mental and have a great fucking time!

It's like the crowd have their own little secret among them, us mortals will never know what it's like being there until we've experienced it :P

I disagree haha, I loved seeing bits of footage and photos before I saw them myself and now I've seen them I still do! I wouldn't wanna miss a second of the show to film myself but I'm glad others do, share the secret I say! Makes the show even more special when more people can share a little part of it afterwards, and you have something to remember it by.

• Like 2

Tubbie Head

I'm glad this thread was made, everything was getting lost in the St.Billie thread!

Does anyone have more stories to tell?? Pics and videos would be very much appreciated too!!! :lol:

• Like 2

IscoredWaddlesgoals

Usually I agree on the video front ( the sound's usually dodgy anyway) but if there was a lack of shirtless Dirnt footage it would break my tiny heart.

poisonoak

thanks for posting drunk billie is fun lol

veroPasalacqua

I'm glad this thread was made, everything was getting lost in the St.Billie thread!

Does anyone have more stories to tell?? Pics and videos would be very much appreciated too!!! :lol:

this. :sherlock:

• Like 1

dria021772

I want billie to pee on me :(

Not really ... But I want to go to a foxxies show :(

Just a good baptism by the Rev :lol:

(thanks Jen)

Noy

I want billie to pee on me :(

Not really ... But I want to go to a foxxies show :(

loool :lol: and same :cry:

this

GDLoT

Does it make anyone else bummed to see so few people standing there & they're just bobbing their heads instead of dancing their asses off? :pinch:

ah, maybe they were tired. This vid probably was WAY after 2 am? :sleep: ha, and probably mesmerized by The Rev's antics! :lol:

To anyone who was there: Wondering if earlier was there more people so The Rev could stage dive & crowd surf???

wouldn't mind this either.... please?? :shifty::)

Hermione

Does it make anyone else bummed to see so few people standing there & they're just bobbing their heads instead of dancing their asses off? :pinch:

ah, maybe they were tired. This vid probably was WAY after 2 am? :sleep: ha, and probably mesmerized by The Rev's antics! :lol:

I think that's just to be expected when it's them performing at a private party for friends/colleagues as opposed to in front of a room full of rabid Foxboro fans who know all the songs and fancy the pants off the Rev :lol:. Two different situations.

Rebel07

To anyone who was there: Wondering if earlier was there more people so The Rev could stage dive & crowd surf???

Noooo, there was only about 200 people there and most were just hanging out in the back.. there was never enough people to crowd surf or anything XD

JuliaX_Ray2020

Noooo, there was only about 200 people there and most were just hanging out in the back.. there was never enough people to crowd surf or anything XD

hahaa really? why only about 200 people?

Rebel07

hahaa really? why only about 200 people?

i'm not sure. i guess cause it was kind of last minute and it was private.

Tubbie Head

It seems like there was a lot of space just to dance your asses off XD

Really cool, I would have loved that! I simply love it when I have space to move at concerts :lol:

Katarina.

In Ireland we would call that tipsy :P

Just kidding he was pretty smashed

Time for a Foxies show in Ireland then. :sherlock:

• Like 4

Zelda

I can't even imagine the hangover Billie must have had after the show. :lol:

Laly

Foxboro Hot Tubs concert = drunk Foxboro Hot Tubs playing over and over the same song, falling on stage, peeing on people...

...Sounds like the true funcking celebration Billie's always talking about. :rolleyes: I wanna go to one of those partys :eyebrows: Except for the last part... ew. :sick: I don't care if he's the rev, just don't piss/puke/fall over me.

M3G4N

Hey, it was an intimate show. Bodily fluids are frequently exchanged. :lol:

Karen.

Time for a Foxies show in Ireland then. :sherlock:

Amen!

Lotte625

Just a good baptism by the Rev :lol:

(thanks Jen)

LOL you're welcome! ;)

Rebel07

I definitely got my dose of Lushotology on Easter Sunday :lol:

• Like 4

Monica.

Thanks for posting this! It looks like they had the time of their lives!! I wish I was there! lol

Danger!

i think the Tubbies would do great in Fresno, people here LOVE drinking. :woot:

in_your_face

If Billie would have driven home by himself, he would have been caught by the cops and charged with a DUI again. :lol:

Sign in to follow this