American Idiot Book

rime123

Does anybody know if the handwrite in the book was all by Billie?

(that special edition, along with the actual booklet, I heard it was, but I'm not sure if there's a confirmation)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know if the handwrite in the book was all by Billie?

(that special edition, along with the actual booklet, I heard it was, but I'm not sure if there's a confirmation)

it's not.

I think it's Chris Bilheimer's (I probably spelt that wrong)

I have this edition! This is the special 52 pages booklet that came out years ago. It contains journal entries, which inspired the dialogues in the musical. You can check the scans below :)

http://img261.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=1greendayamericanidiot.jpg

Credit to Darkirion who posted them in the picture thread

oh wow! :o

Thanks for posting these scans! :)

I didn't even know there's a special edition of American Idiot! I WANT! :woot:

Yeah it's the American Idiot Special Edition. I found one on ebay once and bought it. Amazon has them but sell out pretty quickly.

If you mean the one that's about A5 size and is like a hardback book with a CD, that one's pretty easy to find at a cheap price, there's probably a few copies on ebay :)

But yeah there's also that one with the green cover which is like a journal. I think I might actually have it somewhere but I have no idea where =/ I'll post scans if I can find it and anyone wants to see it, though

Do you remember what's the difference between the green cover edition and the 52 pages booklet? Just wondering, because the latter is like a journal too.

And if you find it, any scans would be appreciated :)

oh wow! :o

Thanks for posting these scans! :)

I didn't even know there's a special edition of American Idiot! I WANT! :woot:

No problem :happy:

And like it's been said, the 52 pages edition is easy to find. Just look at those amazon links that were posted (:

I've seem special editions like these at amoeba for a really cheap price. I think they still have them. I'm going today to buy a GD LP so I might look for one of these! :woot:

it's not.

I think it's Chris Bilheimer's (I probably spelt that wrong)

Oh, ok.. Thank you for the info!

I have an A4 note jotter style one, but I think its green on the cover, tbh I have no idea cos it's packed away in storage, i'll get it out and take a picture this week when I get stuff sorted to go to the new place. I think its kinda 'Holiday' style cover. *confused self* :D

• 1 year later...

Hey sorry to bump on this but, could someone who has this special edition scan the booklet and upload it somewhere? I remember I had it a while ago but now I've lost everything, so I'd appreciate if you do so. Thanks! :)

• 1 year later...

So yeah. Sorry for bumpin a fucking 2 year old thread, but can someone re upload the scans? I need them, they were up until a few months ago and I was stupid enough to not download them. Thanks.

So yeah. Sorry for bumpin a fucking 2 year old thread, but can someone re upload the scans? I need them, they were up until a few months ago and I was stupid enough to not download them. Thanks.

I have them, if someone else doesn't upload them, I will tomorrow night.

I have them, if someone else doesn't upload them, I will tomorrow night.

Alright, thanks dude.

Archived