Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GDC Dreams

• Please log in to reply
655 replies to this topic

ifmemoryserves

ifmemoryserves
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,193 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2006
  • 1,770 rep
So I know we have a Dreams/Sleeping thread or whatever, but we had a separate thread for GDC-related dreams in the Old General Chat, so I wanted to start one, since I had a dream containing no less than three GDCers last night.

Have you guys ever had any awesome dreams with GDCers or other GDC related things in them? Share them here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I'll get it started.

So I was in my dorm room when I decided it was time to go to dinner. I walked out of my room down the hallways, and then Alex randomly starts walking from behind me. He said something sexual or something at me, which I obviously knew he was saying in a joking manner, and I was like "I actually think you've said that to me before" and we were both like hahaha hehehe ohohoho kekeke, etc. Then once I got outside, it wasn't like my school campus at all. There was just a driveway and a road with a car sitting in it. The car was I guess taking me to dinner. But before I got in the car, Alex started getting weird, and then he turned into Shane Dawson and I randomly had a gun and I shot him.

Dead Shane Dawson was laying in the woods next to road. Then some really weird time lapse thing started going and I saw him start to like decompose and sink into the ground, but me and the driver of my car were still just standing there watching. When it was done I was like "Woah, that thing just went through like 500 years but we haven't aged at all," and the driver was like "Of course we haven't, idiot," and I was like :( and then I like jumped on his car or something and he ended up getting really mad at me, so I had to run away because he was going to shoot me. So then this other car is randomly there, and it's being driven by Jordan and Amanda (¿Whatsername?) was in the passenger's seat. So I of course decided to jump on the roof of the car because if he was trying to shoot me, I would definitely not be more exposed ON TOP of the car, than inside of it. Plus, as everyone knows, being on top of a car while it's moving is far more safe than actually being inside the car. So Jordan starts driving away as I'm clinging to the roof of the car, and the other guy is in his car chasing after us, trying to shoot me. And we ended up driving into this desert because the sand that was flying everywhere would make it harder for him to see. And then I woke up.

captain peroxide

captain peroxide
  • Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

• 15,800 posts
  • Joined Feb 20, 2007
  • 6,448 rep
WHY AM I ALWAYS IN YOUR DREAMS?

Moffie

Moffie
  • "You like to fuck the alienation."

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,708 posts
  • Joined Feb 12, 2010
  • 250 rep
INCEPTION
  • ash.loves.gd and Marius Pontmercy like this

ifmemoryserves

ifmemoryserves
  • 24,193 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2006
  • 1,770 rep

I'm secretly in love with you. Obviously.
  • Lauren likes this

CaesarSalad

CaesarSalad
  • Best Thing In Town

• 11,498 posts
  • Joined Oct 01, 2005
  • 924 rep
why is alex in jill's dreams saying sexual things? :lol:

the only one i can remember having is the one where clover and i were ninjas or something. she has the quote in her sig. it was such a cool dream.

bollard_11

bollard_11
  • Disposable Hero

• 8,982 posts
  • Joined Apr 17, 2009
  • 2,864 rep

why is alex in jill's dreams saying sexual things? http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/p...

Sexception. Its like Inception except with sexual overtones. (Yes I totally stole seception from someone else on the forum :ninja: )

ifmemoryserves

ifmemoryserves
  • 24,193 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2006
  • 1,770 rep

why is alex in jill's dreams saying sexual things? http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/p...

lol, I know right? I wish I could remember what he said, but I can't :(

lastnightonGDA

lastnightonGDA
  • splosher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,117 posts
  • Joined Jun 16, 2010
  • 991 rep
Shane Dawson :woot:
Ive only had one Gdc Dream that I remember. I went to a restaurant where dai was the waitress and then jaymee and carling were sitting at the table next to me. That's all I remember.

I was in fati's dream once.

ParadoxAndPlaid

ParadoxAndPlaid
  • 'cuz I’m frustrated anyway!'

• 3,040 posts
  • Joined Jul 30, 2009
  • 224 rep
Funny you bring this thread up!

Had a dream recently that there was a GDC/GDA headquarters. It was pretty much the same thing as Google's headquarters -if you're not famliar with how awesome that is, look here- but smaller, and all the Admins and Mods hung out there and had their own little offices, and cool stuff. I specifically remember Andres and Dai playing pool. I was there for some random non-existent mod's birthday party. I think this had something to do with the brilliant April Fools prank.

chewychorizo

chewychorizo
  • cutie

• 13,072 posts
  • Joined Aug 24, 2008
  • 2,808 rep
Not had one in a while. If I have one it's me excessively cuddling you all, it's happened with like 3 members. I don't know what it means...maybe that I want to cuddle you all. And I mean proper headlock hugs that are probably painful, I dunno.

Katarina.

Katarina.
  • Wanderlust

• 25,947 posts
  • Joined Sep 27, 2007
  • 3,272 rep
I've had a couple dreams where I'm at concerts, and people from GDC were there too. All I remember of those is that it was a lot of fun. And I got three Skype related dreams this week. I wonder why..

Jaymee!!

Jaymee!!
  • LL Cool Tré

• 19,003 posts
  • Joined Feb 19, 2007
  • 3,617 rep
I used to dream about people here all the time. But not anymore :(

Little Girl Little One

Little Girl Little One
  • THE DARK OF AGES PAST

• 5,204 posts
  • Joined Aug 07, 2009
  • 2,448 rep
Damn, I've had a few GDC dreams since the old thread got closed, but I didn't have anywhere to post them and now they're forgotten! One of them had Jaymee in it. I think she was mean to me. That's all I remember.

Oh, actually, I remember one with Lina. She wasn't actually IN it though. There was just a newspaper article about her, but I didn't have time to read it. I just saw that in the pictures, she were dancing around a kitchen. I ran to my mom and was all MOM!! MOM!! THAT'S LINAAAAAA!!! :D :D :D and she was just like "oh cool." I got all upset because Lina, my little soulsister, was in the freaking newspaper, and she didn't even care.

Kayfabe

Kayfabe
  • syllables, killaholic

• 14,365 posts
  • Joined Jun 20, 2009
  • 2,881 rep
Alex = Shane Dawson. I luld

ifmemoryserves

ifmemoryserves
  • 24,193 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2006
  • 1,770 rep

Alex = Shane Dawson. I luld

I luld when I shot him. Hate that idiot.
Shane Dawson, not Alex :lol:

Advertising

Guest_☼_*

Guest_☼_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
I've had a fair few dreams involving members of the forum.

Recently I had a strange dream that involved quite a few of the people that frequent the Sex Thread. It was an almost orgy dream. Talk about awkward :lol:

November's Storms

November's Storms
  • Welcome to Paradise

• 10,578 posts
  • Joined Feb 09, 2010
  • 4,412 rep
When Jaymee and I first started talking before the Marlay concert, she told me that she had a dream and i was in it. I can't remember details though it was quite flattering! Considering I had only really known her a couple of weeks

EvanAsFuck

EvanAsFuck
  • EVANasFUCK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Joined Dec 05, 2009
  • 141 rep
Damn, I know I had a dream once that I was on GDC, but I forget what else happened in it... (It was probably something really weird)

Lindsay

Lindsay
  • Tittysprinkles

• 5,927 posts
  • Joined Mar 08, 2010
  • 3,943 rep
I once had a dream I went to college with Lone and BeachBum, and we were in the same dorm. But there was another GDC'er with us whose name I won't say that we didn't like very much, so we kicked her out. And then I woke up, haha.

ANJI

ANJI
  • Drenched in Syn!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,763 posts
  • Joined Apr 09, 2009
  • 942 rep
I had a dream a while ago. I was at the station waiting for a train and I saw Andres cooking something on the platform. He had his own cooker and pans and he was wearing an apron and hat :lol:
I asked him for directions for some place, but i woke up :P

gloria123

gloria123
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts
  • Joined Nov 15, 2010
  • 447 rep
i once had a dream where Tony helped me somehow
and another one where the audience of something was full of GDCers (or i guess it was what i thought you guys looked liked)

Boston

Boston
  • Resident Coochie Lover

• 12,356 posts
  • Joined Jun 26, 2006
  • 962 rep

Also, WHY ARE JORDAN AND I IN ALL OF YOUR DREAMS LATELY?!

Because we're sexy.

Marlee

Marlee
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,141 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2010
  • 546 rep
here's what you do, don't make close friends on GDC and you'll never worry about dreaming about people :lol: works for me

Dai.

Dai.
  • Sleepwalking

• 22,372 posts
  • Joined Mar 01, 2006
  • 3,726 rep

Ive only had one Gdc Dream that I remember. I went to a restaurant where dai was the waitress and then jaymee and carling were sitting at the table next to me. That's all I remember.

:runaround:

Had a dream recently that there was a GDC/GDA headquarters. It was pretty much the same thing as Google's headquarters -if you're not famliar with how awesome that is, look here- but smaller, and all the Admins and Mods hung out there and had their own little offices, and cool stuff. I specifically remember Andres and Dai playing pool. I was there for some random non-existent mod's birthday party. I think this had something to do with the brilliant April Fools prank.

I would kick Andres' ass :D

GreenRanger

GreenRanger
  • Probably Someone Else

• 4,028 posts
  • Joined Jun 23, 2010
  • 1,538 rep

I had a dream a while ago. I was at the station waiting for a train and I saw Andres cooking something on the platform. He had his own cooker and pans and he was wearing an apron and hat http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/p...
I asked him for directions for some place, but i woke up http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/p...

I feel like this should probably happen in real life at some time.

Wait...I wonder if it was like that scene in Harry Potter and Andres was Dumbledore? Makes some sense...

Zero.

Zero.
  • Antarctic Penguin Ruler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • Joined Jun 23, 2010
  • 129 rep

I once had a dream I went to college with Lone and BeachBum, and we were in the same dorm. But there was another GDC'er with us whose name I won't say that we didn't like very much, so we kicked her out. And then I woke up, haha.

I hope it wasn't me that you kicked out!

ChuckTaylors

ChuckTaylors
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,518 posts
  • Joined Jun 24, 2010
  • 1,319 rep
I had a dream once that Andrew (Andrews and Cons) and I were standing on a dock by a lake and I pushed him into the lake. :lol:

pasalaska

pasalaska
  • Dearly Beloved

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts
  • Joined May 01, 2006
  • 2,961 rep
I generally don't remember my dreams, but when I do there's usually a GDCer or two involved, simply because I only ever really hang out with/talk to GDCers
like I had a dream where I was driving a load of GDCers in Sydney and I got done for speeding. Not very exciting then.

Marius Pontmercy

Marius Pontmercy
  • I FEEL MY SOUL ON FIRE

• 8,574 posts
  • Joined Aug 18, 2010
  • 3,535 rep

Oh, actually, I remember one with Lina. She wasn't actually IN it though. There was just a newspaper article about her, but I didn't have time to read it. I just saw that in the pictures, she were dancing around a kitchen. I ran to my mom and was all MOM!! MOM!! THAT'S LINAAAAAA!!! http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/p... http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/p... http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/p... and she was just like "oh cool." I got all upset because Lina, my little soulsister, was in the freaking newspaper, and she didn't even care.

I remember that, hehe.

I had a bunch of dreams about GDCers but I don't remember anyof them except for this one. It was about Alison (go figure).

I was going to New York City for the musical, but I didn't have tickets so I decided to just wait in front of Billie Joe's hotel for an autograph. Before going there, I had to pick up Alison who was in some lost state in the midwest (I think it started with K). She was on Judge Judy with her father for some reason. So we went there and the studio was outside in the desert and Judge Judy had turned into Dr. Phil. When it was over, we went to NYC to be with Billie and when he came out there was a bunch of GDCers (no idea who) who were moshing behind us so that we would lose the grip on the railing/fence thingy. For some reason Billie came out while we were trying to get inside the hotel, so we didn't get an autograph. Then we went to Bromont (a ski place in Quebec) and the people there were making giant milkshakes and then I broke my leg because I suck at skiing and some douchebags from school laughed at me.

Then I woke up and was like: "What the actual fuck?!" I also started being scared because I thought my lamp was Voldemort's head. :blink:

CaesarSalad

CaesarSalad
  • Best Thing In Town

• 11,498 posts
  • Joined Oct 01, 2005
  • 924 rep
i am determined to dream about something gdc related tonight just so i can post it.

Recently I had a strange dream that involved quite a few of the people that frequent the Sex Thread. It was an almost orgy dream. Talk about awkward http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/p...

talk about awesome you mean!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users