Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Sims

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
1035 replies to this topic

BadgerLALA

BadgerLALA
  • Halfling

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,360 posts
  • Joined Sep 30, 2006
  • 1,748 rep

Strangetown was the best! Especially with aliens able to abduct you and what not. :happy: So many odd sims that lived there too...

I remember that one. I heard that is a male sim used the telescope to much he could get pregnant with a alien baby :lol: Was that true? Could it happen? :lol:

ifmemoryserves

ifmemoryserves
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,202 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2006
  • 1,793 rep

I remember that one. I heard that is a male sim used the telescope to much he could get pregnant with a alien baby :lol: Was that true? Could it happen? :lol:

yeah if a male sim used a telescope there was a chance that aliens would come and abduct him. when he came back we would be pregnant and would give birth to an alien. i had it happen to me once lol

kaylubd

kaylubd
  • Resident Shultz/Bellamy Enthusiast

• 6,286 posts
  • Joined Feb 02, 2012
  • 2,455 rep

I hope my gf reinstalls Sims 3 so I can play. All this talk is giving me the urge to sim it up :lol:

Rosie May

Rosie May
  • Positively Pessimistic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts
  • Joined Mar 30, 2007
  • 1,247 rep

yeah if a male sim used a telescope there was a chance that aliens would come and abduct him. when he came back we would be pregnant and would give birth to an alien. i had it happen to me once lol

Yeah the same happened to me when I played with that family with the massive telescope up loads of stairs. Such a strange concept to be in a game :lol:

I got the Sims 2 Double Deluxe in a second hand shop today. It installed fine but it shuts it down before I'e even launched it properly. :( That's the problem with PC games. =/

Tubbie Head

Tubbie Head
  • teh biggest Blue Night fan

• 12,507 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2008
  • 2,931 rep

I remember my little sister accidentally deleting Veronaville, and it had been the neighbourhood I'd be playing the most and I had become really attached to my family and urgh, it was awful :lol:

:o That was my favourite for a while too! I didn't know you could delete neighborhoods, that must have been really awful, I'd be so mad hahah

Man, now that I think about it I really miss the Sims 2 neighborhoods. To the people already playing The Sims 4, are the currently available neighborhoods great? 

WhatserKinx

WhatserKinx
  • THE GAME IS BACK ON

• 8,128 posts
  • Joined Mar 06, 2012
  • 3,084 rep

Yes, it was great :lol: there was one family in strangetown that constantly got pregnant when they used to telescope :P

BadgerLALA

BadgerLALA
  • Halfling

• 7,360 posts
  • Joined Sep 30, 2006
  • 1,748 rep

Yeah the same happened to me when I played with that family with the massive telescope up loads of stairs. Such a strange concept to be in a game :lol:

Yes, it was great :lol: there was one family in strangetown that constantly got pregnant when they used to telescope :P

OMG it was true. I never got it to happen. But I never played much in that town :lol:

I think in one of the extension packs of TS3 you could get abduct by aliens, I think :P

colour_me_stupid_

colour_me_stupid_
  • disappearin' in the fade

• 8,471 posts
  • Joined Jan 07, 2007
  • 1,680 rep
I was telling my sister about the alien thing and she goes 'bec, that happened to one of your sims'

:mellow: I don't remember it at all! She got my hopes up then that the ultimate collection has strange town but it doesn't :cry:

WhatserKinx

WhatserKinx
  • THE GAME IS BACK ON

• 8,128 posts
  • Joined Mar 06, 2012
  • 3,084 rep

I was telling my sister about the alien thing and she goes 'bec, that happened to one of your sims'

:mellow: I don't remember it at all! She got my hopes up then that the ultimate collection has strange town but it doesn't :cry:

They can still get abducted in other towns but they don't get pregnant from it :( But if you use the tombstone of L & D you can make a male sim alien pregnant, not quite the same, but still pretty fun. :P

She is Amanda

She is Amanda
  • and your name is Harry

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts
  • Joined Apr 24, 2012
  • 1,102 rep

Ok sims 4 has really grown on me I have to admit. Gameplay is still a little bland, but sims 3 base game was so much worse. If the expansions are as good as they were in sims 3 I think sims 4 will be spectacular. On another note the absolute worst thing about the game is lack of carryable babies and how teenagers look exactly like adults

I really wish I got to experience Sims 2 :( I did that download code thing through origin but it always crashes as soon as I enter CAS. But at least it's not like I paid for it :lol: 

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • Super Nintendo Chalmers

• 14,324 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,560 rep

I'm still downloading the Sims 2 :lol: I entered the code and everything while the offer was still on and I started the download so it's still working. But it's a really big download! And we don't have great internet at home so I just do 10% a month. Should be done sometime around April?

• ifmemoryserves likes this

BadgerLALA

BadgerLALA
  • Halfling

• 7,360 posts
  • Joined Sep 30, 2006
  • 1,748 rep

Ok sims 4 has really grown on me I have to admit. Gameplay is still a little bland, but sims 3 base game was so much worse. If the expansions are as good as they were in sims 3 I think sims 4 will be spectacular. On another note the absolute worst thing about the game is lack of carryable babies and how teenagers look exactly like adults

I have realized that too. It's annoying. I saw a cute sim my sim could flirt with but where I couldn't I realized he was just a teen. Teens can only flirt with teens :lol: Before in TS3 you could see if someone was a teen.

Rosie May

Rosie May
  • Positively Pessimistic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts
  • Joined Mar 30, 2007
  • 1,247 rep

I got my game to work. :yay: It crashes a fair bit, but still, there are sims in my life again, all is well :) There's this one sim that came over to my house and kept farting and giggling to herself. I completely forgot they could do that. :o

Kayfabe

Kayfabe
  • syllables, killaholic

• 14,391 posts
  • Joined Jun 20, 2009
  • 2,890 rep

Strangetown was the best! Especially with aliens able to abduct you and what not. :happy: So many odd sims that lived there too...

The Sims 2 PSP was set in Strangetown and it had a story mode. I was only like nine or ten when I played it but my god I occasionally get flashbacks and when I tell you that was the trippiest game I ever played!...

BadgerLALA

BadgerLALA
  • Halfling

• 7,360 posts
  • Joined Sep 30, 2006
  • 1,748 rep

There's this one sim that came over to my house and kept farting and giggling to herself. I completely forgot they could do that. :o

hahah really? :lol: I didn't even knew they could do that :lol:

Advertising

colour_me_stupid_

colour_me_stupid_
  • disappearin' in the fade

• 8,471 posts
  • Joined Jan 07, 2007
  • 1,680 rep

hahah really? :lol: I didn't even knew they could do that :lol:

hahah yes they sniff it and then start laughing, its brilliant!

• Rosie May likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users