Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Sims

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
908 replies to this topic

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • Super Nintendo Chalmers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,948 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,376 rep

I found a list of things being introduced in Sims 4 and some sound really good

Sims in labor are still playable, so they can still eat and watch telly and talk to people

Pregnancy tests and breastfeeding

Maternity leave isn't mandatory

Pregnant sims can look different according to their body shape, and all clothes are available as maternity wear

You can bake birthday cakes!

Woodworking skill

You can die of laughter, and you can be scared to death

Parents can have the "woohoo talk" with their kids

Different types of Woohoo (that's such a ridiculous word by the way :lol: ) - exciting woohoo, unsatisfying woohoo.

If you don't pay bills your water/electricity get shut off

Violins! (I used to be a violin player so this is exciting for me)

Still, I won't buy it unless I find it for really cheap. I'm still disappointed by everything missing

• Todd likes this

Cruise

Cruise
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2010
  • 437 rep

BadgerLALA

BadgerLALA
  • Halfling

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,331 posts
  • Joined Sep 30, 2006
  • 1,747 rep
Pregnancy tests and breastfeeding
You can die of laughter, and you can be scared to death

Parents can have the "woohoo talk" with their kids

If you don't pay bills your water/electricity get shut off

Wow there ones I like. :lol: The Pregnancy tests love it. I mean before the sims had to woohoo until you heard the "bell/tune". Die of laughter and scared to death sounds fun. :lol:

I'm still not sure if I'll get the game. I will see what the reviews will be.

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • Super Nintendo Chalmers

• 13,948 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,376 rep

Wow there ones I like. :lol: The Pregnancy tests love it. I mean before the sims had to woohoo until you heard the "bell/tune". Die of laughter and scared to death sounds fun. :lol:

I'm still not sure if I'll get the game. I will see what the reviews will be.

I play with the sound off so I didn't even know we had a tune :lol: I just usually woohooed until her belly got big

colour_me_stupid_

colour_me_stupid_
  • disappearin' in the fade

• 8,313 posts
  • Joined Jan 07, 2007
  • 1,590 rep

I play with the sound off so I didn't even know we had a tune :lol: I just usually woohooed until her belly got big

Whaaat? :lol: sounds are like, half the experience for me! My sim got fired the other day and the little jingle it plays when that happens is so funny! And the salsa music is amazing.
  • Tubbie Head likes this

WhatserKinx

WhatserKinx
  • THE GAME IS BACK ON

• 8,060 posts
  • Joined Mar 06, 2012
  • 3,041 rep

And the salsa music is amazing.

I can't stand the salsa music! :lol: maybe because it's the default so it's nearly always playing...
I do really like the college rock though. :P

If I can't find my headphones I won't play the sims because the sound is such an important part of the game for me (that's probably kind of sad xD)
  • Doctor of Pepper likes this

BadgerLALA

BadgerLALA
  • Halfling

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,331 posts
  • Joined Sep 30, 2006
  • 1,747 rep

haha that's one way to do it :lol:

I always play with sound on. Makes it more fun.

DookieLukie

DookieLukie
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
  • Joined Sep 28, 2012
  • 848 rep

I recently got the Sims 2 Collection for free online. Been playing a lot after not playing in years. First fun family was the Pablo family, a Mexican family who came to America hoping to start anew. The family consisted of Juan Pablo (Father), Rosetta Pablo (Wife), and Pablo Pablo (son). Rosetta stayed home tending to the house and Juan owned his own restaurant. However, things went wrong when Juan's business started tanking due to his uncontrollable need for alcohol and sex. Juan funneled over 70,000 simoleons into his family business, forcing Rosetta to get a job to try to chip into the debt. Pablo, scarred by his family, was family out of school. Juan soon died, and Rosetta still loved him even though he abused her. A day later, Pablo Pablo got taken away. Rosetta was in ruins. Desperate, she joined the military and quickly rose through the ranks. She met a nice girl named Lindsay and fell in love, now allowed to be a lesbian with no oppressive Mexican government over her head. After she married Lindsay, she got to adopt Pablo Pablo back! However, Lindsay had a desire for woohoo and money, and cheated on Rosetta RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER with a rich local businessman. However, Juan's ghost still haunted the house, abusing Rosetta even from beyond the grave. He scared Lindsay's cheating lover, causing him to die. Now both were alone, Lindsay weeping for her inability to be faithful. Finally, Rosetta died quickly after becoming an elder, saying that her life had been bad so far.

• WhatserKinx and Todd like this

Todd

Todd
  • Sweet and Sour Children

• 12,428 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2012
  • 5,521 rep

So neither Gamecraze in my area had sims 2, both had it listed in their inventories, but nowhere to be found on the shelves :(  I'll probably just order it off amazon. I should've done that weeks ago, but I was certain Gamecraze would have it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users