Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Sims

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
817 replies to this topic

ifmemoryserves

ifmemoryserves
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,970 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2006
  • 1,472 rep

One of my friends wrote on facebook that there won't be any toddles or pools in the first edition of Sims 4.

yeah i just saw that as well. i don't understand how they can just take an entire life phase out of the game?? sims are just gonna go from babies to children like they did in ts1, and that's just weird...

BadgerLALA

BadgerLALA
  • Halfling

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,309 posts
  • Joined Sep 30, 2006
  • 1,742 rep

yeah i just saw that as well. i don't understand how they can just take an entire life phase out of the game?? sims are just gonna go from babies to children like they did in ts1, and that's just weird...

In Sims 3 there was no pools in the first edition, so that's alright. But no toddles. I know they were annoying sometimes but they was needed for the game. Perhaps they will grow? Donno. :lol: I just watched the gameplay about how to create a sim in S4. It looks cool but I never spent much time making my sims more than give them different punk looks :lol: I need more info about what the game will have before I buy it.

Tubbie Head

Tubbie Head
  • teh biggest Blue Night fan

• 12,426 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2008
  • 2,872 rep

Yeah, this is weird. I saw it as well. I'm fine with no pools in the base game but no toddlers? But It seems they plan on adding them later in the Expansion Packs? LOL 

I'd rather have toddlers and not young adults then. Doesn't make much sense... But maybe the babies aren't like the Sims 3 babies, they might be bigger and idk, do something. 

Also something great is that the sims will be able to live in one world and travel to another one (that takes a loading screen) :D I'm quite happy about that, since it was one of the features I missed the most in The Sims 3! Neighborhoods in the same world will also be separated by loading screens, which makes the game less 'heavy'. Just hope those loading screens don't take hours.

Bastard of 1969

Bastard of 1969
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts
  • Joined Dec 18, 2012
  • 782 rep
  • Location:In the Her Great Majesty of Florence's kitchen, making Her dinner.

Does anyone know how to make boyfriend/girlfriend fast in Sims? Those fucks aren't getting together, even though I tried to press romantic shits so many times. They just stay friends.

Todd

Todd
  • Sweet and Sour Children

• 11,527 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2012
  • 5,128 rep
Man, it's been so long. If a new sims comes out on Xbox I'll get it. It'll be like old times! Of course, that's what I said when I got Animal Crossing, and I've only played it twice since september :P

Cruise

Cruise
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2010
  • 397 rep

To celebrate the 10 years since the release of the Sims 2, EA is giving the game away on their origin game service. 

http://www.gamespot....g/1100-6421269/

of in short just open origin and go to redeem a product code. The code is I-LOVE-THE-SIMS

Also I got selected to have go at the Sims 4 create a sim demo on my own computer. 

Tubbie Head

Tubbie Head
  • teh biggest Blue Night fan

• 12,426 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2008
  • 2,872 rep

Also I got selected to have go at the Sims 4 create a sim demo on my own computer. 

SERIOUSLY!? How? Is it too late to be selected ?? Me wants create a sim demo.

Cruise

Cruise
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2010
  • 397 rep

SERIOUSLY!? How? Is it too late to be selected ?? Me wants create a sim demo.

Here is the message I got from them, I never applied for anything it just appeared one day. I  have 265 hours in the sims 3. Not all those hours were me honestly. 

You have been specifically selected for this trial because of your experience with The Sims 3 and because you have opted-in to receive communications from EA. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users