"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

Does anyone know anything about the American Idiot movie? Is it out? I don't pay attention enough sorry, don't hit me.

Does anyone know anything about the American Idiot movie? Is it out? I don't pay attention enough sorry, don't hit me.

It's still "in production." Nothing more than that.

• 2 weeks later...

green day fans send good thoughts to @KennedyCaughell who plays heather in american idiot

her dad passed today

I hope that the musical will also come in Middle-Europe like Germany or France or Luxemburg :runaround:

I'm kind of upset. I don't see any GDCers in the theater where AI is playing today. :lol:

I was lucky to see the musical a couple years ago with the original cast. Had I lived closer to NYC, I would have seen it again with Billie as St. Jimmy.

The show was fantastic and even though they're touring and they're currently / were in Rhode Island, I don't feel like seeing it with anyone other than the original cast :/

I still have my 2 T-Shirts from the show and a cast book :P

I'm kind of upset. I don't see any GDCers in the theater where AI is playing today. :lol:

You would've seen me there, if I didn't go last night.

^In Hershey, PA? :woot:

That was one of the best things I've ever seen. So much emotion. I teared up. Quite often. :lol:

• Like 1

WhartonCenter

@WhartonCenter

9m

Win tix to Green Day's American Idiot! Spot these coasters at a bar around E.L. & tweet us a pic by 4/2 to win! http://ow.ly/i/1JiVL

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgraHR0cDovL3N0YXRpYy5v

WHAT!?! I'm in EL! I already bought tickets but still!! Better find a fake id first haha

Be a Part of Green Day's American Idiot Set Contest

We are proud to present the two

finalists for our Green Day's American Idiot set contest! Please vote

for your favorite design by liking the photo of your choice. The piece

of art with the most votes by March 28th at Noon will win an exclusive

American Idiot experience including tickets to the show at Wharton

Center, and a backstage tour to see their piece of art on the real

American Idiot set!

Purchase tickets to see Green Day's American Idiot at Wharton Center April 9-11! http://whartoncenter.com/boxoffice/performance.aspx?pid=1247

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151488047868290.1073741826.24046768289&type=1

I'm heading to the show at the Wharton Center in Michigan. I haven't been to the show before, and I'd like to know what I'd expect to see. It's not going to be too awkward going with parents I hope... Right?

Yes, I am! I might be going by myself. I haven't purchased a ticket yet. I saw the show last February in Chicago and wish I had went twice!