"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

Who I would love to go on tour? - Leslie, Brian & Declan

Who are most likely to go on tour? - Jennifer, Jason, Sean

BTW, Rebecca is a lead.

:dance:

Any other folks from TOBC announce yet?

How much would anyone like to bet that Billie Joe might just end up playing St Jimmy in this one???

I'd be willing to bet he'd join the whole fucking tour in a heartbeat. Reasons: (A) he *lives* to tour. (B) Adie needs to give him something to do to keep his ass out of trouble 'til the next Green Day album/tour hits the road. :)

I am SO fucking happy the show is coming to San Francisco! It's there for quite a bit! This is going to sound silly, but I had little hope it would come at all again to NorCal since it started out here and just UGH I am really pumped to be able see it again or at least have a chance to aogkeaokgaokgao :runaround:

As for tickets for SF, I called the theatre today just to check in case and they said tickets wouldn't go out to the public until 3-4 months before the show.

Who I would love to go on tour? - Leslie, Brian & Declan

Who are most likely to go on tour? - Jennifer, Jason, Sean

I would love Brian to join as well :happy:

And as much as I would want Declan to, I play a mini-fantasy that he'd be touring for his latest EP.

:dance:

Any other folks from TOBC announce yet?

Oh, no. You misunderstood. Becca, at the moment, is not in the tour cast. When Jaymee! posted this:

If you guys could have 1-3 people from the broadway cast be on the tour, realistically (that means no leads), who would you choose?

She wrote "no leads" but someone put Rebecca in their 3. I was just commenting that Rebecca is a lead.

At the moment, no one is officially cast or even rumored from the OBC. Apparently, they'll make the announcement in June.

At the moment, no one is officially cast or even rumored from the OBC. Apparently, they'll make the announcement in June.

Ok thanks for clarifying. Keeping fingers and toes crossed that we see a few of THEm Out with the tour.

OK so how's that for subliminal?

:ninja:

Ok thanks for clarifying. Keeping fingers and toes crossed that we see a few of THEm Out with the tour.

OK so how's that for subliminal?

:ninja:

Doubt it... :( He's too busy being Lea's boy toy at the moment. :lol:

The ahmanson theatre website is so confusing!! I clicked on the AI link and it said buy tickets 'single' so I did and it came up with a set of dates May-June 2011 and something about Beethoven.... WUT.

The ahmanson theatre website is so confusing!! I clicked on the AI link and it said buy tickets 'single' so I did and it came up with a set of dates May-June 2011 and something about Beethoven.... WUT.

Tickets aren't available yet. You have to wait. The link will work when they're available for sale but it's about a year away. You have to be patient.

I had a dream last night that they confirmed a stop in New Mexico.

Why? I don't know. I really don't know. But it was the main focus of my dream...before I lived in a house floating in the middle of the ocean that was getting attacked by Killer Whales :unsure:

I'm wondering if it's realistic for me to save for San Fran ... lol very unlikely. Maybe though.

Do you guys know when they'll be releasing more dates or if they are at all?

Do you guys know when they'll be releasing more dates or if they are at all?

They've been rolling the date release so there's really no way in seeing what's next.

Based on what's already been announced, they have potential time for stops between Raleigh & Minneapolis, St. Louis & LA and Tempe & Dallas. Plus they haven't announced specific dates for Tampa.

I went two weeks ago and the hoe said SINGLE tickets were to go in sale... But she made a mistake. It was subscribers. :dry:

So I'm seeing AI for all three locations. Omg. The only thing I have to worry about is gas and hotel for san fran. :P

They've been rolling the date release so there's really no way in seeing what's next.

Based on what's already been announced, they have potential time for stops between Raleigh & Minneapolis, St. Louis & LA and Tempe & Dallas. Plus they haven't announced specific dates for Tampa.

I really really hope they release another Canadian date. Fuck, I'd even take Vancouver. Just another Canadian date please!

I'm so desperate for Canada to be involved I even emailed Ottawa's NAC to ask them if they would consider trying to book it, and gave them all the tour dates listed to far :lol:

I'm ridiculously excited about San Francisco. I'm dragging my dad to it this time. :happy: Funny, I was just across the street from the Orpheum a few days ago. Little did I know...

• Like 1

I'm ridiculously excited about San Francisco. I'm dragging my dad to it this time. :happy: Funny, I was just across the street from the Orpheum a few days ago. Little did I know...

me too me too.

i can't believe we get three stops. :dance:

me too me too.

i can't believe we get three stops. :dance:

Living in the boys' home state for the win. :cool: I hope some of my friends will want to check it out as well, especially the ones who missed the amazing Berkeley run.