"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

Season tickets always go on sale earlier than single tickets. That's why they're subscribers, they paid for that priviledge. They're not going to sell out on subscribers alone so when they do release tickets for regular sale (like in January 2012 or something closer to the date), you'll be able to get tickets. Just be patient & chill.

BTW, Rebecca is a lead.

• Like 2

If you guys could have 1-3 people from the broadway cast be on the tour, realistically (that means no leads), who would you choose?

I'd want Gerard, Alysha and Leslie.

Miguel, Ben and Alysha. Honorable Mention? Van "Awkward Turtle" Hughes even though he became a lead in March...

But I don't really see any of the Idiettes WANTING to go on tour.

Didn't see the last bit! Whoops.... just saw this "If you could have people from the Broadway cast..." before answering

AI Twitter just confirmed another date!

San Fran: June 12th - July 8th!

Playing at the Orpheum Theatre

• Like 2

AI Twitter just confirmed another date!

San Fran: June 12th - July 8th!

Playing at the Orpheum Theatre

How much would anyone like to bet that Billie Joe might just end up playing St Jimmy in this one???

How much would anyone like to bet that Billie Joe might just end up playing St Jimmy in this one???

Oh that would be so awesome if he did, especially since it would give the hometown fans such a treat. I actually am excited about it hitting San Francisco

Holy shit it's coming to San Francisco! :woot::runaround: :runaround:

It's going there like a couple of weeks after my final exams end (graduation and stuff).... and after that most people go on vacation.

I am now seriously considering going to San Francisco for my examenreis (that vacation). I love the city and I'd love to go to that area again and the musical and the perfect timing and Ahhhhhhhhhhhh :woot:

and as far as I can predict it, my graduation ceremony will be July 6th 2012 so I will actually be free then and shit... omg this is awesome.

NEED TO START SAVING MONEY NOW.

haha I'm being a really bit overexcited now but seriously that it really perfect. I hope I can make this happen...

also I need someone to go with. Which is kind of a giant problem considering I can predict with an amount of certainty that my friends won't want to do this :lol::pinch:

• Like 1

Heh, first thought that popped into my mind when I read about the San Fran dates :lol:

also I need someone to go with. Which is kind of a giant problem considering I can predict with an amount of certainty that my friends won't want to do this :lol::pinch:

:whistle

Haha nevermind.

If you could really go, then wow, that would be one epic examenreis!

I'm just waiting for dates for London now..

How much would anyone like to bet that Billie Joe is NOT going to reprise the role of St. Jimmy at any stop?

Seriously. He's going to have enough on his plate as it is, he's not going to have time to have any part in the show besides MAYBE see it once or twice. He'll probably be traveling again, promoting SOMETHING, it's not like he's even going to be in the same area as the musical when it is where it is.

I still have my hopes that he'll do some shows in CA next year. Never loose hope. :)

ANYWAYS. California gets 3 stops. Two socal, 1 norcal. And guess what!!!! I'll be able to go to each!!!!!!! :D :D

I had a Oakland trip planned for this year, but I'll just save it for the summer next year as a sweet 16 gift. Which means I'll see it in all three locations. :) I'm so happy.

Californian green day fans need to start planning a meet up! North and south!!!

So I'm in LA from the 21st Mar - 27th Mar... meet up any time around then?!?! Lol... I can't wait to finally see this musical!!

This can happen. :) we still have time, and I'd have to talk to all the other LA fans.

:whistle

Haha nevermind.

If you could really go, then wow, that would be one epic examenreis!

I'm just waiting for dates for London now..

Hey, go ahead and tag along!

Let's make it one big GDC meet-up! :D

/overenthusiastic

seriously though, if you can go, do so! :D

haha I know! right now it's just a wild plan though... even though I'll be 18 by then, going all on my own wouldn't be that much fun, so idk.

/overenthusiastic

haha I know! right now it's just a wild plan though... even though I'll be 18 by then, going all on my own wouldn't be that much fun, so idk.

californian meet up. :mad:

I still have my hopes that he'll do some shows in CA next year. Never loose hope. :)

ANYWAYS. California gets 3 stops. Two socal, 1 norcal. And guess what!!!! I'll be able to go to each!!!!!!! :D :D

I had a Oakland trip planned for this year, but I'll just save it for the summer next year as a sweet 16 gift. Which means I'll see it in all three locations. :) I'm so happy.

Californian green day fans need to start planning a meet up! North and south!!!

This can happen. :) we still have time, and I'd have to talk to all the other LA fans.

/overenthusiastic

Both of these would be amazing!!

/overenthusiastic

That's a good idea actually. A big GDC meet up :D

Hannah could go too, and we'll stop in Dublin to get more GDCers..

/excitement

Maybe, if I can, if there's no school and all that, then it would be so great! I'd love to go!

It's next year, so we'll see.

That's a good idea actually. A big GDC meet up :D

Hannah could go too, and we'll stop in Dublin to get more GDCers..

/excitement

Maybe, if I can, if there's no school and all that, then it would be so great! I'd love to go!

It's next year, so we'll see.

Remember what we were talking about in the PM? about all of us meeting up? It can happen! :o

This is quite a good opportunity for reals though. It's during the time of the year where a lot of people have Summer vacation (if they go to school). And it's the musical. And it's in San Francisco which is a fucking awesome city. And it's close to Oakland and Berkeley --> Green Day heritage grounds. (~~~~sacred ground,, )

I am really keeping this one in the back of my mind.

I'd definitely rather go to San Fran and the musical on my examenreis than going to Cherso or something :lol:

Remember what we were talking about in the PM? about all of us meeting up? It can happen! :o

GDC meet up 2012. :o

Who knows..

The thought of meeting you guys, AND finally seeing the American Idiot musical (and finally going to the US).. too awesome. I really hope that will happen.

going to Cherso or something :lol:

what the hell is cherso? :lol:

GDC meet up 2012. :o Who knows..The thought of meeting you guys, AND finally seeing the American Idiot musical (and finally going to the US).. too awesome. I really hope that will happen.

before december 2012! :o

or you guys can come to LA, see the musical, then we go up north and party hard in sanfran.

:sherlock:

what the hell is cherso? :lol:

Some place on the Greek island Crete. It's where the Dutch version of Jersey Shore goes to. :lol:

A very classy place, as you can imagine :sherlock:

• Like 1

no way I will be able to go to the US. :lol:

:cry: fucking hannah. Why?