"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

Holy jumping jiminy shplacka shplacka, if that wasn't the longest process to get ticket information.

Ticket Information For Toronto

Ticket Sale Date:

November (day unknown)

Orchestra Ticket Chart

orchseatingchart.png

Row CC-J, including sides(?): $180

Row K-T, including sides: $135

Row U-ZZ, including sides: $105

The first 6 rows of the balcony were $75 I believe. And I'm not 100% sure if the side orch tickets from CC-J are at the same price, or a reduced price. So don't hold me to that. But the rest of it is official. If you want to look at a full seating chart, go here.

I believe these are weekday ticket prices as well.

Holy jumping jiminy shplacka shplacka, if that wasn't the longest process to get ticket information.

Ticket Information For Toronto

Ticket Sale Date:

November (day unknown)

Orchestra Ticket Chart

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s148/amzitosnup/orchseatingchart.png

Row CC-J, including sides(?): $180

Row K-T, including sides: $135

Row U-ZZ, including sides: $105

The first 6 rows of the balcony were $75 I believe. And I'm not 100% sure if the side orch tickets from CC-J are at the same price, or a reduced price. So don't hold me to that. But the rest of it is official. If you want to look at a full seating chart, go here.

I believe these are weekday ticket prices as well.

Dear lord. Thank god i'm not seeing it in canada. :lol:

86693857.jpg

oooohh i'm so excited! :runaround:

and for costa mesa:

http://www.scfta.org/home/Events/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1143

tickets start at 25 omg this is so great. :bunny:

• Like 1

Bleh. I'm fine if OC keeps their word though. About 25 bucks.

Ooooh I love the "Interactive Seat Buddy" on the site you posted. You can see what it's like in the theatre before you buy tickets! :lol: I wonder where the $25 seats are located.

Ooooh I love the "Interactive Seat Buddy" on the site you posted. You can see what it's like in the theatre before you buy tickets! :lol: I wonder where the $25 seats are located.

bet the farthest. But I don't care because with 100 bucks and so I can see it four times. :lol:

Oh man I really hope they do a Homecoming show in Berkeley!!

I might cry from pure joy hah.

Oh man I really hope they do a Homecoming show in Berkeley!!

I might cry from pure joy hah.

They should totally do that! :o

Of course i'd be there. :woot:

I hope I will be able to make the LA or Costa Mesa runs, or even both if i could. That would be so awesome, I sure would love if they brought the tour back to the Bay Area where AI all started. Now That would be sweet.

Tony don't you worry with something this big you know they gotta bring it internationally. I wouldn't be surprised if it does hit London at some point.

I hope I will be able to make the LA or Costa Mesa runs, or even both if i could. That would be so awesome, I sure would love if they brought the tour back to the Bay Area where AI all started. Now That would be sweet.

jerrryyyyy, californian meet up? yay? nay?

jerrryyyyy, californian meet up? yay? nay?

Sounds good we will have to see how things work out

how early can i buy tickets

go on the website of the theater you're planning on going to, and search up american idiot to see the info and when the tickets will go on sale. :)

I wish they'd announce the Chicago dates already. I know they've announced a casting call for here, but not where or when it will be.

Oh, and I told my hubby just yesterday that I'll probably take vacation days for the time it's here so I can see it as much as possible and not worry about making it into to work tired!!

I wish they'd announce the Chicago dates already. I know they've announced a casting call for here, but not where or when it will be.

Oh, and I told my hubby just yesterday that I'll probably take vacation days for the time it's here so I can see it as much as possible and not worry about making it into to work tired!!

I didn't know that! :woot::dance:

excellent! :D

Yeah it's still next year so I'm hoping I will be able to make it down there

FOR THE PEOPLE SEEING AMERICAN IDIOT IN LOS ANGELES

so I went to the ahmanson theater last week, and they told me the tickets go on sale Tuesday 5 for the march-April 2012 season which includes American idiot.

The T.O. Centre For The Arts doesn't say when tickets are going for sale. They don't even have the event/show listed there yet. All in good time, I guess.

The T.O. Centre For The Arts doesn't say when tickets are going for sale. They don't even have the event/show listed there yet. All in good time, I guess.

I wish that was my case. April 5 is too early. I only have enough money for like two tickets. And if I don't buy them soon, they'll sell out.

There's always costa mesa though. :(