"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

I wish that was my case. April 5 is too early. I only have enough money for like two tickets. And if I don't buy them soon, they'll sell out.

There's always costa mesa though. :(

You're right. I need enough time to convince my mother to let me go, but make sure she doesn't actually come with me and arrange for transport so she doesn't have to drive me and such. I need all the time I can get, basically. :P

Whoa whoa. Why haven't I visited this thread yet??

DETROIT BABY. Fuck yes. :runaround:

YEESSS! Boston Mass. I'm definitly thinking about going & I really want to bad, but i don't think i'll have enough money. & i am thinking about going more than once when it comes to Boston & maybe even have a meet up with some Boston fans...? keeping my fingers crossed!!!

soooooooooooooooo exited for toronto, not only to see the show but to meet awesome GDC people :)

good seats are really expensive though :unsure:

I'm trying to find out what the hell are season tickets and single tickets....

And if there's gonna be 20$ tickets....

Oh, I saw that this thread had been posted to and thought there were more dates added. :(

Like Chicago...hint hint

Oh, I saw that this thread had been posted to and thought there were more dates added. :(

Like Chicago...hint hint

Isn't chicago already there?

Is anyone thinking about auditioning? I am at the Chicago date.

We'll see if I really go for it lol :)

Isn't chicago already there?

Not yet, although Lizziebix has said that they've put out a casting call here. :D

:woot: Dooooo iiiiiiittttt!!!!

• Like 1

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!! I want to see you perform when AI hits Chicago!! (whenever that is!)

• Like 1

The T.O. Centre For The Arts doesn't say when tickets are going for sale. They don't even have the event/show listed there yet. All in good time, I guess.

Go back a page, I posted the details :)

Go back a page, I posted the details :)

Oh, I see. Thanks!

Wonder if Billie is going to play St. Jimmy for the tour. If he does, maybe we can get Tre and Mike in the backing band! Then it would be like a another Green Day tour. :)

That will 100% never happen. At most, they would probably go to a show in LA I'd imagine.

Not yet, although Lizziebix has said that they've put out a casting call here. :D

:woot: Dooooo iiiiiiittttt!!!!

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!! I want to see you perform when AI hits Chicago!! (whenever that is!)

I'll make you guys proud!!! :D

Say there isn't a Chicago stop, we'll have to drive up to Detroit!!! :banana:

Either way WE NEED TO SEE IT. /caps (or be in it? LOL)

Wonder if Billie is going to play St. Jimmy for the tour. If he does, maybe we can get Tre and Mike in the backing band! Then it would be like a another Green Day tour. :)

He won't. This is a National Broadway Tour. It's a lot different than the actually show on Broadway, different rules and such. There may be some cast from the ending of the show in the tour. But that's a slim chance. I hear they're casting for all characters, but we'll see.

That will 100% never happen. At most, they would probably go to a show in LA I'd imagine.

I could only dream.....

• Like 1

FOR THE PEOPLE SEEING AMERICAN IDIOT IN LOS ANGELES

so I went to the ahmanson theater last week, and they told me the tickets go on sale Tuesday 5 for the march-April 2012 season which includes American idiot.

WHAT??!!! O_O Shiiiiiiiit.

edit: Is anyone here a season ticket holder? I'm wondering if it's worth it to get one of those instead of just purchasing single tickets for each show. :unsure:

edit: Is anyone here a season ticket holder? I'm wondering if it's worth it to get one of those instead of just purchasing single tickets for each show. :unsure:

A season ticket gets you a single ticket for every show in the series. So if they are showing AI, and say Rent, and Hair and a couple of others you'd get one ticket for each of these shows. Not one ticket for every night of one show only. So if you only want to see AI, getting a single ticket for the night(s) you want would be the way to go. :)

A season ticket gets you a single ticket for every show in the series. So if they are showing AI, and say Rent, and Hair and a couple of others you'd get one ticket for each of these shows. Not one ticket for every night of one show only. So if you only want to see AI, getting a single ticket for the night(s) you want would be the way to go. :)

Ahh okay I didn't know that, thanks lizziebix! :)

When do single tickets go on sale though? :(

When do single tickets go on sale though? :(

I'm not sure, and it's making me jittery. :pinch:

For LA on the Ahmanson Theatre page, it says "Subscription will be available by end of March" but it's already April, and I don't know if "subscription" means single tickets or not?

For Costa Mesa, it still says "On sale starting: TBD"

:pinch:

I'm not sure, and it's making me jittery. :pinch:

For LA on the Ahmanson Theatre page, it says "Subscription will be available by end of March" but it's already April, and I don't know if "subscription" means single tickets or not?

For Costa Mesa, it still says "On sale starting: TBD"

:pinch:

My mom told me the ahmason always fucks with people. :(

The good thing about costa mesa is that the tickets are starting from 20!!

Which means I could see it two times up close and a few times in the balcony.

I really hope I can make it happen to come over to the US again to see one of the shows..