cartoonjunkie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA

this site has them i think.. in pounds

clicky

theyre advertised as:

"For the first time ever, all three band members of Green Day are captured in roto vinyl! These 7" to 8" figures feature tattoos, choking chickens, and loads of fun! This series is scheduled to include: Billy Joe, Mikey, and Trey. Sculpted by Bill Mancuso. Window box packaging. "

I dotn know if the typos of the names are a mistake or a joke. either way im crying with laughter. :eyebrows:

:lol: I love those action figures. Does it say anything like "colours may vary" on the box, there might be a few different versions you can get but they only used those ones for the promos. *shrugs*

• 3 months later...

staff

I'm from Brazil and at the time that these action figures came out, I took and ended up not buying and buy when you decide not to sell found most anywhere .... I am searching but I'm not lying. anyone know where I could get? if anyone has them .. can you pass me the name and manufacturer's site I'm grateful, because i try to do with the manufacturer if I can, I'm waiting and thank you

I got the sleeveless mike one for xmas 5/6 years ago. they were only a limited edition i thaught, didn't now they bought out a 2nd set, if they're official tha is. Anyways, i put my mine one on ebay about a month ago to get some money together for when i go travelling, but i took it down after a couple hours as just couldnt do it :lol: il put it back on before i go. Although, if anyone here is interested let me know. It is still in the box and mikes chicken still has the film on it.

The only thing that comes to mind while looking at these toys is why Billie's running away with a bag of cash... hahaha

I never even knew there were Green Day action figures!

I did bit of a search on this, but the toys are available.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is about a year old, but i was searching on google for any info on these figures, to find worth and such.

I have all three figures and as much as i dont want to, Im looking to sell them. Any one who is interested should hit me up via email, jaredxjohnson@gmail.com. We will chat.

ugh I've seen these before and I want them! I don't know where to buy them though.

Just said Im trying to sell mine...shoot me an offer via email.

they don't really look like the band, except the mike one that one is pretty accurate :lol:

• 5 months later...

That Mike figure is bitchin'. I take it that the rubber chicken is a Frustrators shout out?

Okay... I bought a deluxe set of the Green Day SuperAction Figures... But as someone recently pointed out, the ones I have are different colors...

The ones I have, Mike has a long sleeve white shirt and blue pants, Billie has a red shirt and black tie, and Tré has green hair...

25i832g.jpg

But these are the the colors that I can only seem to find when looking online...

2wnpahx.jpg

I need to know, if perhaps there where two different versions of the toys or not... I mean the packaging is the same, but I can't tell if they're still the same or a rip off... Please help!!!

I bought all three when they were first released. However, they were each sold separately. Maybe they made certain changes for the "deluxe" set?

I bought all three when they were first released. However, they were each sold separately. Maybe they made certain changes for the "deluxe" set?

You are correct. I have the individual ones still in the box and they are the colors as mentioned. The deluxe set where they're all in one box has the color variant.

Wait, I'm confused.

So individually: Mike has a long sleeve shirt, Billie has a red shirt, Tre has green hair

Deluxe set: Mike is in a tanktop, Billie has a black shirt, Tre has blue hair

Or is it the other way around?

Wait, I'm confused.

So individually: Mike has a long sleeve shirt, Billie has a red shirt, Tre has green hair

Deluxe set: Mike is in a tanktop, Billie has a black shirt, Tre has blue hair

Or is it the other way around?

Other way

• 1 year later...

ATTENTION: Green Day fans & collectors:

Been hanging on to these Green Day action figures, sitting in the closet since original purchase in 2004.

Up for bid on ebay - check it out if you're interested!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261446819639?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Any questions/comments/additional picture requests, do not hesitate to contact me via email at: Dan.Schummer@gmail.com

Green_Day-roto-figures-1.jpg

Archived