Green Day Action Figures

cartoonjunkie

Okay... I bought a deluxe set of the Green Day SuperAction Figures... But as someone recently pointed out, the ones I have are different colors...

The ones I have, Mike has a long sleeve white shirt and blue pants, Billie has a red shirt and black tie, and Tré has green hair...

25i832g.jpg

But these are the the colors that I can only seem to find when looking online...

2wnpahx.jpg

I need to know, if perhaps there where two different versions of the toys or not... I mean the packaging is the same, but I can't tell if they're still the same or a rip off... Please help!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm I've never heard of two different designs. I have mike and Tre and am always on the look out for Billie!

Haha, oh my god. I have never seen those before.

I know what I'm gonna buy next. :lol:

Obviously, I'm not able to tell if they are ripoffs or something, sorry.

EDIT: I did a brief Google search and could only find the ones that you don't have. (short-sleeve Mike, blue haired Tre, and black shirt Billie)

I don't know if this means that there are to sets, but imo, it doesn't look too promising =/

Anyways, I think the ones that you have look better. :P

The ones I have are the ones you haven't got. Maybe in the deluxe set they're different colours? I don't know, it seems weird :lol: I prefer the ones you've got, though.

The ones I have are the ones you haven't got. Maybe in the deluxe set they're different colours? I don't know, it seems weird :lol: I prefer the ones you've got, though.

that's so bitchin ! all the detail on Mike's arm, Weasle tattoo , sweet

I've never seen them all in a set like that! It actually makes more sense to me with Tre's hair being green.

Can't tell you if it's official or not, but it's cool!

Why is the Mike one like a million times better than the others? I want the Mike one!

Where did you find them? Everywhew I look on the internet is out of stock :(

ps: Mike looks SO cool.

I just realized something... Perhaps the one's I have are the right ones, but they were then Re-Issued again for a limited time but with different colors?

Those are really awesome, I want some, could somebody tell me where I can order them from to be sent to the UK?

Thanks in advance for anybody who can help me out :D

Those are really awesome, I want some, could somebody tell me where I can order them from to be sent to the UK?

Thanks in advance for anybody who can help me out :D

ebay is your best bet. Thats where I got my mike and tre from.

They might be a ripoff since you can't find anything about 'limited edition' GD figures ... but i mean if they're good quality and the price wasn't too high then you still have some awesome action figures! : D

I have the ones you don't have (Mike in a tanktop, Billie wearing black...) and they are the original release. They were never re-released either. You could buy them in a set or individually around the time Superhits came out. The ones you have were probably an error or like a limited first run before they changed the design, or possibly the figs from a different country (Japan maybe?). But that would make them rarer than the normal ones, so be happy :)

Archived