Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pets

• Please log in to reply
4558 replies to this topic

Iva

Iva
  • Allay loo ta nuv!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,842 posts
  • Joined May 22, 2013
  • 3,377 rep

tank always sucks on a red heart shaped pillow i have. the vet says it was because he was taken away from his mom too early. maybe put something in their box so they can suck on it and comfort themselves? 

Thanks for jumping in. :)  We'll try that.

And he's a snakedog? :D

:wub: 

katie

katie
  • what.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,155 posts
  • Joined Jan 26, 2005
  • 84 rep

And he's a snakedog? :D

:wub:

he's supposed to be a t-rex, but teddy has a weight issue so the tail hit him at an unflattering angle. 

• Iva likes this

WhatserKinx

WhatserKinx
  • THE GAME IS BACK ON

• 8,128 posts
  • Joined Mar 06, 2012
  • 3,084 rep

http://i.imgur.com/S40315a.jpg...

http://i.imgur.com/mXaMDfx.jpg...

this is teddy.

All the sass in his little face :lol:

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• 18,095 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 4,947 rep

POPULAR

Hi Teddy! I'm Teddy, too!

And I love cheese!

Spoiler

• katie, Disapperingirl, Dirntbag and 2 others like this

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • 12,434 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,098 rep

POPULAR

BugGYXYCcAAZqGV.jpg

literally the most stupid dog ever. how is that even close to comfortable

• Disapperingirl, WhatserKinx, Certified Nimrod and 2 others like this

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • He's not an eggplant.

• 14,681 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 15,290 rep

POPULAR

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BugGYXYCcAAZ...

Seems familiar.

306445_10150387442708689_1863479820_n.jp

• Disapperingirl, WhatserKinx, Stacie Anne and 2 others like this

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • 12,434 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,098 rep

seems to be a theme here between GDC'ers and their pets.

• Certified Nimrod, Iva and Not Anyone. like this

Certified Nimrod

Certified Nimrod
  • The Real Adam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,966 posts
  • Joined Jan 26, 2013
  • 1,997 rep

I WANT MORE BIFFY PICTURES PLS

• AlissaGoesRAWR likes this

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • He's not an eggplant.

• 14,681 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 15,290 rep

Biffy-Clyro-biffy-clyro-2210939-600-450.
  • Certified Nimrod likes this

Certified Nimrod

Certified Nimrod
  • The Real Adam

• 3,966 posts
  • Joined Jan 26, 2013
  • 1,997 rep

Wrong Biffy, but I'd still hug them.

Sausage Gravy

Sausage Gravy
  • kitten mittons

• 21,254 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2004
  • 8,175 rep

none right now :( :( i live in a big house that's been converted into an apartment and the guy who lives up front is a total jackass and said he was allergic to dogs because he heard biffy barking because he wants out of his lease, threatened to sue because he said we were making him sick even though the property manager was fine with us having a dog and it was all a whole huge horrible ordeal with lots of tears and we couldn't keep him so biffy is staying at my best friend's house until my lease is up in a couple months and i can move. i miss him so much :(

Iva

Iva
  • Allay loo ta nuv!

• 5,842 posts
  • Joined May 22, 2013
  • 3,377 rep

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BugGYXYCcAAZ...

I have not noticed this before, but she (?) is a clone of the other bitch from our building, whose name is, ironically, Billie. :D

none right now :(:( i live in a big house that's been converted into an apartment and the guy who lives up front is a total jackass and said he was allergic to dogs because he heard biffy barking because he wants out of his lease, threatened to sue because he said we were making him sick even though the property manager was fine with us having a dog and it was all a whole huge horrible ordeal with lots of tears and we couldn't keep him so biffy is staying at my best friend's house until my lease is up in a couple months and i can move. i miss him so much :(

I cannot believe that people can go to such a length to disrupt somebody's newly-found happiness and harmony. Really sorry about this and I hope you can go somewhere where you can have Biffy with you the moment that lease is up. 

Seems familiar.

seems to be a theme here between GDC'ers and their pets.

6281579394_d3c6be2901_o.jpg

Wells

Wells
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • Joined Jan 05, 2011
  • 482 rep

My cat, Maia, has become so skinny lately. I'm a bit worried about this, because she's been a chubby cat her whole life, and she's always been a food lover of the highest level. Now there are days when she barely touch her food, and it's just not like her at all.

Dirntbag

Dirntbag
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,940 posts
  • Joined Jan 15, 2012
  • 2,649 rep

My cat, Maia, has become so skinny lately. I'm a bit worried about this, because she's been a chubby cat her whole life, and she's always been a food lover of the highest level. Now there are days when she barely touch her food, and it's just not like her at all.

Have you checked out her mouth? I've heard of cats turning their noses up at food cause their teeth are rotten/aching, and since you don't get to look at a cat's teeth much it's easy to miss. 

Hayley

Hayley
  • yolo

• 11,781 posts
  • Joined Apr 24, 2006
  • 725 rep
My guinea pig Norbert passed away today :'( he lives with my sister now and she said her boyfriend found him today and they don't know what happened :'( I've never been so sad over a pet dying.

Advertising

Certified Nimrod

Certified Nimrod
  • The Real Adam

• 3,966 posts
  • Joined Jan 26, 2013
  • 1,997 rep

My guinea pig Norbert passed away today :'( he lives with my sister now and she said her boyfriend found him today and they don't know what happened :'( I've never been so sad over a pet dying.

I'm sorry for your loss. :( I wish pets could live forever.

Khaleesi.

Khaleesi.
  • #sneakyoutlaw

• 19,587 posts
  • Joined Jul 31, 2005
  • 3,899 rep

:( so sorry hayley 

Iva

Iva
  • Allay loo ta nuv!

• 5,842 posts
  • Joined May 22, 2013
  • 3,377 rep

R.I.P, Norbert. :(

Wells

Wells
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • Joined Jan 05, 2011
  • 482 rep

Have you checked out her mouth? I've heard of cats turning their noses up at food cause their teeth are rotten/aching, and since you don't get to look at a cat's teeth much it's easy to miss. 

That's actually a very good suggestion. I've never really thought about that before. Her teeth seem okay though, so I don't know.

I think I'll have the vet to have an extra look at her, since she has got an appointment for a vaccine anyway.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that  :hug:

Hayley

Hayley
  • yolo

• 11,781 posts
  • Joined Apr 24, 2006
  • 725 rep

I'm sorry for your loss. :( I wish pets could live forever.

:( so sorry hayley 

R.I.P, Norbert. :(

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that  :hug:

Thank you guys :( Who knew a guinea pig could make someone so sad. I tried to go to school today but I got in the shower and cried instead hahaha :(

Heres a few pictures of him over the years

10615457_10152688615828903_4822652890347

• Disapperingirl and Certified Nimrod like this

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton
  • Head of Tom's legal council

• 18,687 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,757 rep

I love that one of him with the antlers. Classic. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Hayley

Hayley
  • yolo

• 11,781 posts
  • Joined Apr 24, 2006
  • 725 rep

I love that one of him with the antlers. Classic. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Hahah as soon as I put it on him he just gave up on life :( so cute. thank you!

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Tomnomnom's Publicist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,121 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 4,440 rep

none right now :( :( i live in a big house that's been converted into an apartment and the guy who lives up front is a total jackass and said he was allergic to dogs because he heard biffy barking because he wants out of his lease, threatened to sue because he said we were making him sick even though the property manager was fine with us having a dog and it was all a whole huge horrible ordeal with lots of tears and we couldn't keep him so biffy is staying at my best friend's house until my lease is up in a couple months and i can move. i miss him so much :(

WTF. Can they really do that? It's their choice to live in the apartment, and if the property manager is fine with it I don't really think they have any legal grounds to sue. People just throw around that term as a threat to bluff their way out of situations they don't like. Ugh, this just pisses me off so bad.

But I should probably remind you, this is coming from the girl whose cat is illegally being housed in her apartment... :whistle

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• 18,095 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 4,947 rep

Norbert is so cute, I'm sorry, Hayley :(

I love that Teddy is being such a big baby lately but he really needs to understand how touchpads and keyboards work and that laying on them is not doable!  :mad: I can tell he's not as comfortable sitting with me as he would be if he could lay on them, but um, that kind of defeats the purpose of using a computer.

It was hilarious earlier when Ted was with me on my lap and Rosie tried to come sit with me. Of course, she couldn't see that Teddy was with me, and her reaction when she ran into him/smelled him was wonderful. I don't like telling Rose no, but Ted was here first!

Update: I am not allowed to cough when Ted is on my lap, unless I want an evil look and a quick jump off to the foot of my chair. What a douchebag. :lol:

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton

• 18,687 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,757 rep

When I had Chloe and Charlie I wasn't allowed to do any yarnwork while they were around. Especially with Charlie. Anytime I tried to knit or crochet something either Chloe would bat at and eat the yarn I was working with, or Charlie would come right over and plop down on my lap or chest so I had no room to do anything. Cats hate when we're busy with something not directly involving them, apparently.

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• 18,095 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 4,947 rep

When I had Chloe and Charlie I wasn't allowed to do any yarnwork while they were around. Especially with Charlie. Anytime I tried to knit or crochet something either Chloe would bat at and eat the yarn I was working with, or Charlie would come right over and plop down on my lap or chest so I had no room to do anything. Cats hate when we're busy with something not directly involving them, apparently.

Ain't that the truth :lol: pretty much all of our cats do that (Kenny particularly hates when my mom cuts coupons), but Teddy is such a primadonna about it, you'd laugh so hard at how ridic he is! That's not to say I don't do stuff that would bother him, like just now when I shifted positions in my chair, which required moving my power cable which he was laying on, thus waking him up (still at the end of my chair, so I can't stretch my legs out). But other things it's like, sorry buddy, you're secondary here!

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton

• 18,687 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,757 rep

Ain't that the truth :lol: pretty much all of our cats do that (Kenny particularly hates when my mom cuts coupons), but Teddy is such a primadonna about it, you'd laugh so hard at how ridic he is! That's not to say I don't do stuff that would bother him, like just now when I shifted positions in my chair, which required moving my power cable which he was laying on, thus waking him up (still at the end of my chair, so I can't stretch my legs out). But other things it's like, sorry buddy, you're secondary here!

Our dogs, without fail, every single one, would wait until my dad laid on the floor on a Sunday with the newspaper and they would lay down directly on the paper. My dad used to get so pissed. :lol: 

Iva

Iva
  • Allay loo ta nuv!

• 5,842 posts
  • Joined May 22, 2013
  • 3,377 rep

Just cats?

Pretty sure it applies to dogs, too. At least my dog. :)

Khaleesi.

Khaleesi.
  • #sneakyoutlaw

• 19,587 posts
  • Joined Jul 31, 2005
  • 3,899 rep

my dog too. he has to be involved in everything that goes on. :P 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users