Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pets

• Please log in to reply
4380 replies to this topic

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,665 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 4,642 rep

Teddy had to go to the vet and get a shot today to get rid of his cold :( poor bb. My mom took him and she called from the car to tell me, and omg, I could hear him wailing over the phone like a little baby and I laughed, I won't lie. He's so funny when he cries, it's such a ridiculous sound! But I hope this means it'll help him, because he was just snotting all over the place (so damn dramatically, I may add) and it wasn't fun for him. I guess he didn't have a temperature today, though, so that's good!

I can't stress enough how outlandish his crying was. If he was sicker it wouldn't have been as funny but guys, you would have laughed at him because he's just so whiny and qt. Oh, and did I mention the vet is only four blocks from my house? :lol: All that noise for that little distance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users