Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pets

• Please log in to reply
4360 replies to this topic

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,615 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 4,610 rep

so dory kept trying for a cuddle but she couldn't work out why the chair was also a prison. this went on for a good five minutes.

Spoiler

on a slightly sadder (and more ridiculous) note, i think my cat has forsaken us in favour of our next door neighbours. i was sitting on the doorstep last night waiting for a lift and he showed up, started meowing, but he wouldn't come near me and kept staring imploringly at my neighbour through their window. :( they didn't let him in but i haven't seen him today so they probably waited until i left. it's annoying me tbh like, he's my cat. theirs died a while ago and they looked after lep when we were on holiday but ffs he's our cat. they've stolen him. if their cat showed up at my door begging for food i'd give him a treat but not let him in. ugh it's really upsetting me i'm so pathetic.
and also the guinea pig count is now at 14 for anyone keeping track.

Yeah, that is a little weird; if they want to see him they could wait until he's outside or come to your house.

I got to meet Munchkin (Alissa's cat) today! He is very qt and silly.

• AlissaGoesRAWR likes this

BringMoreKnives

BringMoreKnives
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts
  • Joined Jul 30, 2008
  • 1,256 rep

POPULAR

We adopted a cat! I've never had a cat before. Her name is Ellie. :)

Spoiler

• GreenDayBass, johndorkian, Mar and 5 others like this

Penguin Puffball

Penguin Puffball
  • Tear down the wall!

• 17,410 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 1,863 rep
I miss having cats and I need about 5 of them

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Flareon my Wayward Son

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,324 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 3,508 rep

I got to meet Munchkin (Alissa's cat) today! He is very qt and silly.

He says he misses you! (As he lays on the linoleum floor protecting the front door from intruders, of course!)

Backyard Skulls

Backyard Skulls
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,104 posts
  • Joined Apr 30, 2009
  • 979 rep
Worst thing about being away is having no animals around, miss my doggies :(
There's been at least 4 or 5 different cats appearing here over the past few days, no idea if they're strays or just greedy :lol:
There was a gorgeous Siamese cross, it has the brown ears and cream coat but has white paws, brown splodges and lovely blue eyes.
The home my great grampa is in have just got a new kitten after the last cat died. He's named Hamish, he's a lil qt :happy: going to see if I can get a photo of him today. I think he's part Manx, he doesn't have a tail.

Cath

Cath
  • stick it to the man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,463 posts
  • Joined Nov 24, 2012
  • 3,930 rep

ralph is growing up fast :happy:

keRnX3P.jpg?1?8781

EOzdN0U.jpg?1

• GreenDayBass and Maria Gloria like this

WhatserKinx

WhatserKinx
  • THE GAME IS BACK ON

• 7,851 posts
  • Joined Mar 06, 2012
  • 2,910 rep
Pets are great until they're the reason you can't go anywhere as a family during summer :(

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• 17,615 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 4,610 rep

Rose has been sneezing and had a watery eye for the past couple of days. I mean, pink eye runs in our house but she never gets it and she's not really getting better =/

GreenDayBass

GreenDayBass
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,720 posts
  • Joined Aug 23, 2006
  • 1,787 rep

Rose has been sneezing and had a watery eye for the past couple of days. I mean, pink eye runs in our house but she never gets it and she's not really getting better =/

It sounds like an allergy reaction.

My dog had something similar happen to him a week or so ago, but it was a bit different since he wasn't sneezing, but rather had something going on in his ears - he kept shaking it and all that and had watery eyes, his ears turned a bit poofy after awhile though. After awhile, he kept panting heavier, so we called the vet and sent him in at 10.30 PM. Had two allergy shots and a few hours later he was fine.

WhatserKinx

WhatserKinx
  • THE GAME IS BACK ON

• 7,851 posts
  • Joined Mar 06, 2012
  • 2,910 rep

Any chance she has hayfever?

Dirntbag

Dirntbag
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,697 posts
  • Joined Jan 15, 2012
  • 2,279 rep

A (most likely illegal) pit bull who had obviously recently had puppies was left on our doorstep this morning. Raises so many questions. The people who dropped her off must have cared about her enough not to send her to the SPCA where she would be put down... but it's a bad situation because we can't do much either.

She's such a sweet dog, but there seems like no other option than to put her down because we can't keep her, and if we tell any dog warden/SPCA people, she'll have to be euthanized. It's so sad, and also even worse because the puppies are most likely being trained for fighting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users