Dai.

Pets

Mrs. Nobody

Loving the kitty pics :happy:

My cat kept waking me up last night, clawing at my door. But I think it's because he'd slept a lot in the day (because he had a vaccine done) so at night he got a bit bored/lonely maybe

Hope he doesn't do it tonight... I'm so tired :lol:

Yussef

OH MY GOD SO CUTE I MIGHT EXPLODE AND MORPH INTO A RAINBOW

kcgrl1124

I've got an adorable golden retriever dog named Tiger! He's about 7 years old but he still acts like a little puppy. Everyone in my neighborhood loves him because he seriously loves everyone! This little guy gives me a lot of trouble, but it's worth it. he's my little trouble maker, running buddy, toe warmer, cuddler, spoiled little boy =]

Here's him as a puppy:

cuteywootey.jpg

...and now:

DSC07732.jpg

• Like 1

alaniluau

New favorite thread much? :wub: Everyone's babies are adorable! I've raised four guide dogs, so I have received an overwhelming amount of puppy love throughout my lifetime. :)

This is beautiful Peyton. :happy:

seocie.jpg

20frlty.jpg

Sofouska

I wanna say something here... :(

I had a 4-month old kitty and he was my first pet. He was sooooo cute, he was friendly with everyone and I loved him.

When he became 6 months old, he would jump on the tree in front of our balcony and walk around the square. We couldn't really stop him...till one day two months ago, we found him dead on the street. From what the vet told us, he was poisoned with rat poison. So somebody gave him poisoned food :cry: :angry

He was very beautiful, he was grey with black stripes and white ears :cry:

fashionvictim86

39345_452471611041_505786041_6149886_1308792_n.jpg

My baby and I last year. Her name is Punkie Haushinka. :D

Zelda

Dear everyone in this thread, your pet is fucking adorable. Kthnx.

Anyway, here's Ringo. He likes to sleep in my bed and eat his shit.

41255_1182273094142_1747664280_359544_1471812_n.jpg

The poor thing has so many nicknames...Ringo, Ding Ding, Ding Dong, Shitstain, Turd, and so many others. :lol:

Here he is chillin' in my chair.

...aaand passed out on my (messy) bedroom floor. He just makes himself at home wherever he is. :P

A song for the lovers

I have a question. My cat usually doesn't like to be close to me so much, she sleeps on my legs or lying next to on the couch, she likes her space.

But lately she lies on my lap when I'm on the computer, and not so long ago, she lay on my chest under the blanket (she farted on me :lol:) can anyone know why is it? it's really wierd to me...

minorty13

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_3412.jpg

My buddies :D The black one is Chewee (Chewbacca), the spotty one is Berty, and the pug is my Otis.

I'm so excited! I'm getting a HUGE Great Dane to take with me to college as a graduation present!! :dance:

Mrs. Nobody

My cat's legged it (again)

Hope she comes back :(

Agija

My family adopted a homeless cat the other day. He was really hungry and we felt so sorry for him. He's my cat's best friend now. :)

minka.png

fashionvictim86

I have a question. My cat usually doesn't like to be close to me so much, she sleeps on my legs or lying next to on the couch, she likes her space.

But lately she lies on my lap when I'm on the computer, and not so long ago, she lay on my chest under the blanket (she farted on me :lol:) can anyone know why is it? it's really wierd to me...

Cats can sometimes sense things that are wrong. Have you been sick recently?

A song for the lovers

Cats can sometimes sense things that are wrong. Have you been sick recently?

no, but it's my time of the month so I guess beacause of it... I'll wait couple of days and I'll see if she still do it. I wish she will do it again, I love it when she's on my laps! but then all my clothes are full of fur :lol:

alaniluau

My family adopted a homeless cat the other day. He was really hungry and we felt so sorry for him. He's my cat's best friend now. :)

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/294/minka.png

Awwww he's really beautiful and kind of wise looking. :happy: So nice of your family to take him in.

Agija

Awwww he's really beautiful and kind of wise looking. :happy: So nice of your family to take him in.

Thank you. :) He's such a lovely cat. I was really happy my parents let me keep him.

Samma.Wamma

I have a Chihuahua named Taco. Yes.

And those are not my hairy legs in the background.

DSC05351.jpg

I think he's dying though. He was so lethargic and weak today. Shivering and not being able to walk up the stairs and all :cry:

EDIT: not dying, something else

Stormy Haze

I think he's dying though. He was so lethargic and weak today. Shivering and not being able to walk up the stairs and all :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that :( Have you taken him to the vet, to see if they can help him?

Samma.Wamma

I'm so sorry to hear that :( Have you taken him to the vet, to see if they can help him?

Oh everything's a little better now. Took him to the vet today, and he has Intervertebral Disc Disease. In other words, his discs in his spine are degenerating/ he hurt his back. :happy:

Stormy Haze

Oh everything's a little better now. Took him to the vet today, and he has Intervertebral Disc Disease. In other words, his discs in his spine are degenerating/ he hurt his back. :happy:

I've had sick pets and I know how awful that is... it's great that he's better :)

A song for the lovers

omg I love all the pets here!! ecpially the cats...

5515166725_c60311e578_b.jpg

stuart_and_the_ave

aww loving all the new pics

Had to take my cat Pongo to the vet earlier. We think he has been hit by a car and has dislocated and maybe broken his leg :(

He has no feeling in it so he isn't in pain which is good but he may have to have it amputated. And the vet was hinting he may have to be PTS :cry: We have to take him back in the morning and discuss what to do.

A song for the lovers

aww loving all the new pics

Had to take my cat Pongo to the vet earlier. We think he has been hit by a car and has dislocated and maybe broken his leg :(

He has no feeling in it so he isn't in pain which is good but he may have to have it amputated. And the vet was hinting he may have to be PTS :cry: We have to take him back in the morning and discuss what to do.

omg! I hope he's going to be allright!

5515166733_6ca83a5398_b.jpg

stuart_and_the_ave

Thanks. Vet said he has improved overnight and his leg feels a bit better but he still has no feeling in it. It's too early to decide what to do atm so we are taking him back on Wednesday

colour_me_stupid_

Bobo doesn't have her kitten face anymore, she's growing up :wub:

Beathe.

I got two new degus for a couple of weeks ago they are beautiful. But it's because my little Whatsername got very ill, and her mommy Insomniac can't live alone.

This is Insomniac with her two new babies, Snipp and Snapp.

img0643t.jpg

This was Whatsername/Whatsi/Whatse. :wub:

whatsi2r009.jpg