Dai.

Pets

She-Loves-Him

Kitten was on the counter drinking from Elizabeth's bowl :wub:

I have an almost 13 year old cat, Shadow (whom I mostly refer to as kitty or kitten) and a pink betta fish, Elizabeth. We also have a leopard gecko named George. At least I think we do. I haven't heard of him dying so I assume he's alright.

No pics atm.

I love my kitty so much.

Khaleesi.

my puppy tank :wub:

29238_10150187082270252_517440251_12984629_2426094_n.jpg

169093_10150389971000252_517440251_17400407_6977009_n.jpg

164741_10150365111200252_517440251_16993806_6354325_n.jpg

and the family dogs

181965_10150389972630252_517440251_17400467_892136_n.jpg

maggie

181545_10150389972390252_517440251_17400458_7249634_n.jpg

and jak! he's scared of cameras so i don't have many good pictures of him :(

Jessayy

^ Adorable, espcially Maggie,. those eyes... :wub:

Heres my Alfie :happy:

AlfiePhotosFeb068.jpg

AlfiePhotosFeb008.jpg

Ellenkc

Haven't got any pets at the moment :( It sucks, but my parents don't really want any around anymore. I had a rabbit that died during the winter and a ferret that we gave to my cousin. My 12 year old Samoyed went missing over the holidays and we figured he'd wandered off, but my Dad found him in a plastic bag in a field down the road a few weeks ago :cry:

tigress

^ That's fucking horrible, I'm so sorry.

dria021772

Haven't got any pets at the moment :( It sucks, but my parents don't really want any around anymore. I had a rabbit that died during the winter and a ferret that we gave to my cousin. My 12 year old Samoyed went missing over the holidays and we figured he'd wandered off, but my Dad found him in a plastic bag in a field down the road a few weeks ago :cry:

I hate humans sometimes...soooooo sorry.

Ellenkc

Yeah, it was pretty shitty to say the least. My Dad reckons that he got knocked down by someone around town and they didn't want to tell us...

Ellenkc

Yeah, it was pretty shitty to say the least. My Dad reckons that he got knocked down by someone around town and they didn't want to tell us...

Dai.

^ He's so cute!!

tigress

This is my dog Sonny - he's 2 now, but these pictures of him were taken a week after we got him. He was only around two months old!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_jSRUrZcgGFA/TPpEnjbSA4I/AAAAAAAAABQ/3tJ0XpaElSI/s512/DSC00840.JPG

Holy crap, what an adorable photo. That is like the perfect, classic puppy photo!

Izzard

My Puppy

39014_444925207436_674802436_6016116_3816928_n.jpg

Sadie, American Bull/Boxer

Best Dog Ever! We got her from a shelter when she was a year old she had been abused, starved and abandoned. We visited her a couple of times before adopting her...she is very loyal and loving. It takes her a bit longer to get used to men, but she usually warms up sooner or later. She loves food more than anything, she barks and runs in her sleep, she snores louder than anyone I've ever heard, she loves to sleep on the couch or right in the middle of your bed. She gets over excited when she hears: Car Ride? Wanna go for a walk? Sadie wanna go to the escarpment? Sadie, Mommy's home (she gets super excited), and of course, Doggy Park! She is afraid of the dark and refused to ever go down in the basement of our old house for the whole 4 years we lived there..she is fine in any other basement. She doesn't like going out for a pee in the back at night alone..you have to stand by the door and watch :lol: She loves my cat and sometimes gets a bit too excited but she never, ever hurts her. She loves all animals...I could not ask for a better dog :wub:

My Kitty

23641_403364252436_674802436_4913682_90904_n.jpg

Kitty

What a WEIRD cat!!! I swear she is just fucking weird. Most lovable and loyal thing ever, but just weird! She constantly dumps her water bowls over, tips any cups with liquid in them over, she bags for food like a dog, she is obsessed with green olives! She loves to sit on my window at night, she loves to catch birds and mice and bring her findings inside for us to deal with. She will talk to you in her own way..if you ask her a question she will meow at you, when she meows it sounds like the word yeah-like a lot like it. If she is walking by and you push her over with your foot she will just topple over and lay there like it's no big deal...she always likes to just lie down in the middle of a room. And of course sometimes she spazzes out running around the house like a mad girl. Oh such is the life of a cat.

• Like 1

Dai.

Cutest thing in my world:

185955_1830868539109_1462242044_31953087_1065587_n.jpg

Armageddon Flame.

^ :blush::wub:

I really want a cat, but we live by a really busy road and any cat we've had before has just been run over :(

Kaddi.

This is my dog Sonny - he's 2 now, but these pictures of him were taken a week after we got him. He was only around two months old!

It sounds weird, but I named him Sonny after the prostitute who nearly sleeps with Holden in The Catcher in the Rye. Her name is Sunny, and she's blonde, and since he's a golden Labrador I thought I'd go for the male version of the name. When I first read it I thought it was really cute despite what her character was.

Labrador and Golden Retriever puppies are like the cutest thing in the world. :wub:

Frank's Penis

Kaddi.

They are aren't they! :happy: I have to say, my Sonny was gorgeous when he was a puppy. Used to love taking him for a walk and have people come over to stroke him because he was so cute :happy:

Yes, they are! Every time I see one, I go like "Awwww, look at how cute it is" :wub:

Our neighbours had a Golden Retriever puppy. He always tried to steal food from the table and stuff like that, but then he looked at you and you just couldn't be mad at him, haha. :D

colour_me_stupid_

My cat Bobo is after getting so big in only 3 weeks :o

NoVaCaInE!

I was looking at pics of puppies tonight and it upsets me that I can't really get another :( My dog would go apeshit, literally. He's like my child :lol::wub: But yeah, we've tried him out with my sister's puppy and he didn't like him being in the house at all =/

But here's my little spoilt rotten Droopy...

277cc.jpg

A song for the lovers

I completely agree with you! They're all cute, especially the cats. I like dogs but I have this thing for cats :wub:

I'm a cat person. mewo...

2jf0hdz.jpg

• Like 2

bat-chen

I'm a cat person. mewo...

http://i52.tinypic.com/2jf0hdz.jpg

Awwww... I miss her so much! I want to go home, to my parents home, hug her and never let go :hug:

191008.jpg

• Like 1

beejeezee

sorry i don't have the best pics =/

Linked for size

My Sophie. She's a 3 year old, purebred Chihuahua :wub: and my special lil' girl.

-brb with pic-

My cat Sox. Not sure what kind of cat, we got her at the pound. :wub:

solongfromthestars

My first ever pet was a goldfish called... erm, Jam-Jam. I know that's a horrific name but I was about 8 (the next one was worse, she was called Babyjam). But Jam-Jam was awesome. I miss him a lot :(

Now I've got two fish called Tre and Cone. I had Billie, Mike, Deryck and Steve, but Billie killed Steve, then he bit Deryck's tail off so Deryck went mad and killed Mike, then Billie died. But Tre and Cone survived the wrath of Billie and they're awesome :cool:

I had a budgie for a day once, but my friend took her out of the cage so many times that she broke out of the cage and flew away =/

A song for the lovers

sorry i don't have the best pics =/

Linked for size

My Sophie. She's a 3 year old, purebred Chihuahua :wub: and my special lil' girl.

Linked for size . . .

My cat Sox. Not sure what kind of cat, we got her at the pound. :wub:

your cat is amazing!

voliu1.jpg

VivaLaRosalee

Sorry guys for the kitten spam.

downsized_0911001412b.jpg

mylittledante.jpg

downsized_1016001954c.jpg

2newkittys.jpg

yawns.jpg