Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Pets

• Please log in to reply
4635 replies to this topic

Dai.

Dai.
  • Sleepwalking

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,444 posts
  • Joined Mar 01, 2006
  • 3,805 rep

POPULAR

Since the other thread was left in the old general chat, I felt we needed a new one. What pets have you had? Pictures, names, videos and funny stories are welcome.

I've had a number of pets when I was a kid. I had a baby duck, a parrot, 2 iguanas, countless lizards, a turtle, dogs, a baby pigeon, and a cat. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of most of them, but I'll take some pics off the web to give you an idea of what they looked like:

Parrot:
Posted Image

This isn't actually him, but he looked more or less like that, only bigger. His name was Paco, and he was a real dick sometimes. He liked to bite the TV remote buttons. I got back home one day and he was gone. We never knew if he simply flew away, or if someone stole him. Sad times.

Iguana nš1:
Posted Image

He was younger than the one on the picture and therefore smaller and prettier, but he was bright green like that. He died from the cold winter. For those of you who don't know, iguanas are meant to be in their natural habitat, in really warm places. They are not meant to be domesticated. I was a kid, I wanted one really badly, and my dad had to oblige. I lived up north of Argentina around this time, and it's a very warm area. My mom and I did everything we could to get her through the winter, but it was just not enough for the poor thing...Sad times.

Iguana nš2:
I do have a picture of this one, but I don't have a scanner, so I can't show you her. But she looked like this:
Posted Image
I had her for a while, and then I went on vacation and I took her with me (no one wanted to take care of her until I got back). So I take her with me to Rosario (which is where I live now), and we're staying at my aunt's house. It was a country house in the middle of fuckin' nowhere, and the iguana escaped. I had to come back home without her. 2 weeks later, my aunt finds her, and we decide to let her stay until I went back and could bring it back home with me. But then winter came along (it's a lot colder in Rosario than it is up north), and took my iguana with it. Sad times.

It was then, at the age of 10, that I realized these animals are not supposed to be domesticated, and it's cruel to try to do so. They're not like dogs or cats, they are meant to be free in their natural habitat. Or at least, they're not meant to be under my care.

I had a turtle as well. She was a lovely, beautiful little thing that could fit in the palm of my hand. The dog I had at the time was playing with her and accidentally bit her. I'm sure you can guess what happens next. Sad times.

I also had a Siberian dog. We found her lost on the street, and we took her home with us until we found her owner. She was completely white, one of her eyes was brown, and the other was blue. A few months later we find her owner and, again, I am forced to say goodbye to my friend. He had promised that, once she had babies, he would bring us one, as a thank you for keeping her healthy and everything. We didn't think he'd actually do it, because these dogs are veeery expensive. But a few months later he comes by with the cutest dog in the whole world. We named him Polo, he was truly amazing. I have a picture of him (lying next to iguana nš2), but like I said before, I don't have a scanner here. Anyway, a couple of years later I decide to move in with my dad to a different city (my parents are divorced), and my mom is somewhat forced to move to Rosario. Polo had to stay with my mom's boyfriend at the time. That was 8 years ago and I haven't seen him since then. I do know that he is still alive and doing well, though.

After that I didn't want to have any more pets, ever. I was 12 and I'd already had more bad experience with pets than any other kid at my age.

A few years later (I'm living with my mom in Rosario), she brings home this:

Posted Image

Poroto is his name, and he's adorable and annoying and I love him so so so much :wub: He loves me a lot, too, and whenever he seems me crying, he jumps on my lap and starts kissing me. Of course, he doesn't look like that (^) anymore. This is him now:

Posted Image

A few weeks ago Alex and I took him out for a walk after a huuuge storm, and we found this:

Posted Image

A baby pigeon who had probably fallen from its nest during the storm, and was hurt. We found him in an area where there are lots of dogs and cats, and he was unable to fly. If we left him there, he would most likely die. We took him to a vet to see what we could do, and if they could keep him until he got better, and their answer was "we don't know anything about birds". I have a very strict policy about birds, which is basically: I don't have birds as pets. They have wings and they are meant to use them to fly wherever they want, and it's cruel to keep them in a cage. But I didn't want to leave him to die mauled by a dog or cat on the street, so I took him back home with me. Alex and I did what we could, but he died a few days later, on the same day Alex flew back to the States.

And now I also have a cat. I adopted her a few weeks ago and originally she was for my mom's boyfriend. He was to take her back home with him a day after I adopted her. However, days passed and he wasn't able to take her back for one reason or another, and after a couple of weeks I realized I became very attached to her, and she had also gotten used to my house, to my mom and me, and if we were to take her somewhere else, she'd probably try to escape so she could come back here. Her name is Minerva (Harry Potter fans will appreciate this, I'm sure), and she's simply gorgeous. She likes to sleep in my bed and kiss me in the eye.

Posted Image

Poroto and her didn't get along AT ALL at first, but after a few days they got used to each other and now they're friends who play together, although mostly it's just Poroto annoying her and her bitch-slapping him.

Now that I am done with my mostly tragic pet biography, let's see yours!
  • tigress, Princess Consuela, Stormy Haze and 2 others like this

Jacob.

Jacob.
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts
  • Joined Jul 11, 2009
  • 355 rep
I have a golden retriever-cocker spaniel dog that looks similar to this.
Posted Image

Maddy.

Maddy.
  • i am groot

• 26,908 posts
  • Joined Jun 15, 2009
  • 7,442 rep
Dai your pets are all so great! Paco sounds like a right BAMF :happy:

This is Spike:

Posted Image
Posted Image
  • inthehallwaynow likes this

sid_wolf

sid_wolf
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined Feb 17, 2011
  • 1 rep
I have 2 siberian Huskies, Kira, an all white 2 year old bitch, and Grey, a dark grey and white 2 and a bit year old boy

We got Kira at around 12 weeks, she had never seen a lead before, hadnt been named, and was terrified of everything, she wasnt from a breeder, we got her via the freeads. The 1st night she was here she pissed on the floor, as I walked over to clean it up, she looked really scared, pissed a little bit more, and ran away with her tail between her legs :( She didnt like sudden movements made around her, and was terridied of drunk people. She had clearly been beaten (a 12 week old puppy?? who the fuck would do that??), 2 years on and she's a confident girly who loves everyone, but she still wont go anywhere near someone who smells like alcohol =/

Spoiler

We rehomed Grey through a husky forum, he had seperation anxiety and his previous owners couldnt work through it, and their landlord was telling them to basically either get out, or get rid of him. So they put him up as a free rehome. As him and Kira are similar ages, we met up to see how well they got on, they loved each other, so he came home with us a week later. Since he's been here he hasnt shown any signs of seperation anxiety, probably because he always has Kira around. He does have some problems with other dogs, which we have been working on, and they are almost non existant now :D

Spoiler

They are both working siberian huskies, they work in harness, doing what they were bred to do, we take part in events, purely for fun as they are not KC registered, so we cant compete for titles or prizes, but they love it, and so do it :lol: Here's a few pics of them doing what they do best :wub:

Spoiler

Edited by sid_wolf, 21 February 2011 - 06:09 PM.

• Holly Ann likes this

Charybterix

Charybterix
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Joined Jan 04, 2011
  • 24 rep
I have cats. I won't say how many, since I'm totally paranoid when it comes to stuff like that.

I used to have six parrots, but we had to give them up because we couldn't take care of them anymore. I haven't seen any of them in years.

Stormy Haze

Stormy Haze
  • Dark Side of the Moon

• 2,519 posts
  • Joined Sep 14, 2010
  • 289 rep
The first cat I have ever had was called Pipo. I'm gonna be honest, we really didn't have a special connection. I guess that's probably due to the fact that he lived while I was a child, so I really didn't know how to "treat" cats properly yet (you know, like when they want to be pat or not, that kind of stuff). Yet, he left a mark in my heart because he was already there when I was born and he died when he was 16 years old (fell down a window for the third time in his life, but he was already too old and couldn't survive). The first (and only) time I've seen my dad cry was when Pipo died. He really liked him.

Spoiler

After some months of living without a cat I couldn't handle it anymore. The house was too empty... there wasn't a cat ruling the place and I felt like something was missing. I begged my mom (my parents divorced meanwhile) to get a new cat, but she didn't want to, she didn't want to suffer when the cat died like she suffered with Pipo. That's when magically, this cat showed up at our house:

Spoiler

I called her Kenina. She was one of the sweetest cats I've ever met. She was never "officially" ours, because my mom still refused to have a cat, so she would only eat and sleep at my house (and of course, spend all the time she wanted in there), but I loved her much I considered her my cat anyway.
She lived with us for about a year and a half. Then, she simply disappeared. Since she'd leave our house very often, I think that she might have been ran over by a car. But there's a little hope inside of me that says "hey, maybe someone else adopted her. She's a great cat, who wouldn't want to keep her?"

I got really depressed when Kenina died, and that's why my grandmother gave me my actual cat: Kikas

Spoiler

She's by far the most interesting cat I have ever had. She bites me and scratches me, and then she's purring and acting all sweet. She runs over the house in a huge speed and destroys the furniture. She "eats" flowers/plants ( http://tinypic.com/r/2exbzb8/7 ), she sleeps like this ( http://tinypic.com/r/2cbio5/7) and she's generally the craziest animal I've ever met, but i really love her :wub:

The only cats left to finish my pet biography are the two my dad has. They're really cute and sweet. and i could post a million things about them because they are truly just adorable, but I'll just leave you with some photos:

Spoiler

That's it, I guess. The cats of my life :wub:

I put the photos in spoilers because some of them are really big...

Armageddon Flame.

Armageddon Flame.
  • Mockingjay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,036 posts
  • Joined Jan 24, 2009
  • 275 rep
All your pets are so cuuute! :wub:

I've got a little terrier called Molly, she's a cross breed terrier(We're not exactly sure what type of terrier :lol: ) And my sister rescued her from the pound when she was a year old, about 7 years ago, after a while, she couldn't look after anymore because she was moving into an apartement so she gave her to me :)
I love her to bits, she's honestly the sweetest dog ever, and even though she's pretty small, I always feel safe when she's there, she really fancies herself as a proper guard dog :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Her shaved :lol:
Posted Image
  • greenandweird and inthehallwaynow like this

Silverlight

Silverlight
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • Joined Jul 04, 2010
  • 305 rep
I love my pets, but I can't get a photo of all of them because they wont stay still for very long...
Posted Image
This is Marty and Jake, my two cockatiels. This picture has shitty edits on it because I was bored...
Posted Image
And this here is our galah, Georgie.
I also have finches, (Billie Joe, Tre and Addie) fish, (Fish, Chips and Frank), Budgies, I can't even remember all their names... and quails, (Elvis, Bob, Harry and Mr No Name)

tigress

tigress
  • FuckMyLife666

• 3,918 posts
  • Joined Mar 03, 2006
  • 2,390 rep

I have 2 siberian Huskies, Kira, an all white 2 year old bitch, and Grey, a dark grey and white 2 and a bit year old boy

Wow, what beautiful dogs! My dad has a Siberian Husky and a Malamute. I had a Siberian Husky growing up as well.

For 25 years we had a Brown Throated Conure, she passed away right after xmas 2009. I still forget she's gone, I'm always looking over where her cage was to talk to her. Such a giant personality for such a little bird. We have cats and have always had cats, my first word was actually "Kitty". lol I'll have to post some pics later.

Thanks for opening a new pet thread, Dai. I love seeing pics and hearing stories of everyone's pets. Animals make life better. :)

Sarabeth

Sarabeth
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Joined Sep 19, 2010
  • 188 rep
In my lifetime I have had 2 horses named Dusty and Copper; 6 dogs named Hagen, Britney, Tika, Bandit, Tabyanna, and Allie; 4 cats named Midnight, Olivier, Lilly and Featherheart; a rat named Angel; a cockatoo named Hank; a toad named Gregory; a bull snake, and a bearded dragon named Drako. Currently I have Midnight (my sister's cat), Lilly (my other sister's cat), Featherheart (my cat), and Allie.

I adopted Featherheart from the animal shelter a year ago. Now he is a year and five months. He is an attention whore! He follows me around meowing and purring until I pick him up and then he kneads my stuff. :lol: He always looks extremely tranquil.
Spoiler

Allie is a 2 and a half year old silver German Sheppard. I love her! She is a huge mushy lap dog. She preferes to lay across my lap. Its a bit uncomfortable because she is almost bigger as big as me, but I let her do it anyways. :happy:

Spoiler

I put pictures in spoilers because they are big.

iLozza!

iLozza!
  • Bite my lip and close my eyes, take me away to paradise.

• 11,296 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2008
  • 82 rep
I have a dog, his name is Bouncer. He's a 7 year old black lab.
Posted Image

Are you by chance walking your adorable dog in Rendlesham Forest? I've always wanted to walk my dog there, it looks so pretty when you drive past. :happy:

sid_wolf

sid_wolf
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined Feb 17, 2011
  • 1 rep

I have a dog, his name is Bouncer. He's a 7 year old black lab.
http://i494.photobuc...37/P1000106.jpg

Are you by chance walking your adorable dog in Rendlesham Forest? I've always wanted to walk my dog there, it looks so pretty when you drive past. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/p...

the pics of just grey out in the feilds are taken in bramford, just outside ipswich, those feilds are 5 minutes from our house :thumbsup:

The ones of them working are taken in Elveden forest, we do go to rendlesham for some races though, but theres only like, 1 or 2 there every season (obviously a sport that only happens in winter)

Edited by Dai., 19 February 2011 - 02:38 PM.
Don't quote IMG tags, please.

Mrs. Nobody

Mrs. Nobody
  • and pretty girls make graves

• 9,397 posts
  • Joined Jul 24, 2007
  • 58 rep
I'm awwww-ing at all your pics. They're so cute! :happy:

I adopted two cats about a month ago. I haven't got a any pics, but it's a sister (Ella) and a brother (Guizmo). The brother's black and white, and Ella's black with a white spot on her chest (lol I don't know if that's how you say it). They've both got big light green eyes, and Ella looks siamese-y so her eyes looks massive on her head. Plus she looks at you with this accusatory look it's really funny.

I really love them, in fact Ella escaped two weeks ago, and the whole family freaked out. She came back 8 hours later, but christ, gave us a scare

Harriet

Harriet
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,007 posts
  • Joined Apr 29, 2009
  • 193 rep
I've only ever had small animals (guinea pigs, and a hamster). My parents love dogs, we all do, but we can't afford one :(
I don't have pictures of all my guinea pigs but I can name most of them. I first got Hazelnut when I was about 3 or 4, and since then I've had loads. I can't remember the ones after Hazelnut ran away, but we didn't know one of them was a boy and we ended up with little baby pigs. My dad went to see them one morning and he thought they were hamsters :lol:

Then we moved, and got three more, Nibbles, Muffin and Bailey. Nibbles was mine, and he was grey with rosettes all over his fur. He died in the winter while I was at Disneyland :cry:

Me and my little sister then got a hamster, called Cocoa. He lived for three years, then he died. I can't say I was too bothered by it to be honest. My little sister was devasted.

When I was 13 my friend unexpectedly got some baby guinea pigs and since one was a boy, she couldn't keep him. I went to see him after school one day, and he was tiny, he fit into the palm of my hand. I was gonna call him Fink, but for some reason I called him Mr Quivers :lol: He's 4 this year and I love him.
Spoiler

colour_me_stupid_

colour_me_stupid_
  • disappearin' in the fade

• 8,577 posts
  • Joined Jan 07, 2007
  • 1,749 rep
I have had ALOT of pets, but I only have a picture of our most recent addition, Bobo :wub:
Posted Image

I also have a dog named Buffy, she's a black and white cross between a red setter and a sheepdog. I've had 4 hamsters, Rolo and Milly were first. Then a couple of years after they died, we got Harvey and another hamster whose name I cant remember at all :blink: That hamster had babies the night we got them :lol: It was so much fun raising them, they were gorgeous! We kept the runt of the litter, and called him Ronnie. He went missing once but we found him a couple of months later in the shed :lol:

The last cat we had before Bobo was called Monty, he just went missing :( Before Monty we had Tom, he was a stray and we gave him a sausage and he just stayed with us! He was pure white, and he was hit by a car 2 weeks before Christmas a few years ago. We'd bought him a present and all :cry: Before Tom was Tabby I think, she was black, and a fox or a dog killed her one night. We found her in the morning practically dead, she'd suffered all night :cry: I remember asking my dad could I say a prayer for her :lol: (This was well over a decade ago now). We had 2 cats at once at one stage, Elsa and Sheba. I don't recall what happened to Elsa, but Sheba was constantly having kittens, it was great :lol: But because of that, my parents gave her away :( They didn't tell me and one day I came home and she was just gone :( The only kittens of Sheba's I remember are Fatso (:lol:), Moulder, Scully and Skinner (after the X Files) :lol:

Advertising

iLozza!

iLozza!
  • Bite my lip and close my eyes, take me away to paradise.

• 11,296 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2008
  • 82 rep

the pics of just grey out in the feilds are taken in bramford, just outside ipswich, those feilds are 5 minutes from our house http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/p...

The ones of them working are taken in Elveden forest, we do go to rendlesham for some races though, but theres only like, 1 or 2 there every season (obviously a sport that only happens in winter)

ah sweet! suffolk has some great places for dog walks :happy:

Kaddi.

Kaddi.
  • Hello stranger, I'm a disaster.

• 13,865 posts
  • Joined Mar 28, 2006
  • 1,882 rep
I have a cat called Rambo. He's almost 11 and uhm... really lazy, haha.
We got him from a friend of mine, because she already had a cat and they always got into fights.

It's really huge, so here's the link.

Clicky.

euphoric-pareidolias

euphoric-pareidolias
  • Abandoned Hope

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts
  • Joined Jun 24, 2010
  • 182 rep
awwww all the pets are so cute!!

i only have a lil cat..shes 4, she'll be 5 in may :happy:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Juliette

Juliette
  • Wanderlust

• 9,107 posts
  • Joined May 04, 2007
  • 1,126 rep
I have 4 cats, but they're all at my parents so I like never see them :(

One of my cats and my kitten when I first got her:
Posted Image

Might post more later.

Guest_☼_*

Guest_☼_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
This is my wee dog Zukie:

Posted Image

This is Shelby in her doggles:

Posted Image

Here is Jazzy, she is old and cranky and always cold and super bitchy:

Posted Image

And this is my Leia, she is suuuuper spastic - all the time.

Posted Image

.katie.

.katie.
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts
  • Joined Feb 20, 2009
  • 96 rep
This is my dog Sweep :) He's an 11 year old west highland terrier. I love him :happy:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And this is a stray cat that turned up at our house a few weeks ago. We were planning to keep her until we found another owner for her, since my mum and sister are allergic to cats we couldn't keep her for too long. But she ran away sometime last week and hasn't came back :(
Posted Image

I really wish we could have kept her, she was so friendly and cute :happy:

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• 18,250 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 5,048 rep
Teddy:
Posted Image

Rosie and Gacy:
Posted Image

Billie Hoe is my hero

Billie Hoe is my hero
  • ♥ Jimmy Sullivan ♥

• 19,067 posts
  • Joined Jun 14, 2005
  • 983 rep
Everyone has so cute pets. <3

Lucas
Was killed by a wolf when he was a puppy. :(
Posted Image

Danger
Passed away at the age of one.
Posted Image

Zero
Passed away when he was one and a half. He was Kerplunk's and Whatsername's dad.
Posted Image

Insomniac & Whatsername.
Posted Image
Insomniac is Whatsername's and Kerplunks' mom and she is 5 years old. Whatsername is 4 and a half.

Kerplunk
Passed away when she was six months.
Posted Image

Black Beauty
Is a 6 year old degu.
Posted Image

Silkeøret
Passed away when he was 3.
Posted Image

Bruno
Is a 6 years old degu.
Posted Image

Agija

Agija
  • I always have tomorrow

• 16,450 posts
  • Joined Sep 02, 2006
  • 3,118 rep
Everyone's pets are so adorable. :wub:

I've got a cat, but he lives at my parents' place, so I only got to see him about twice a month. I really enjoy taking way too many pictures of him. <3

Billie when he was a month old
Posted Image

Posted Image

2 months old
Posted Image

4 months old
Posted Image

About 9 months old
Posted Image

Posted Image

I've also got a painting of my kitty. :)

Before Billie I had another cat. His name was Dalmacietis. He died at the age of 5 some years ago.
[1] [2]

Nimrod99

Nimrod99
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Joined Apr 12, 2005
  • 130 rep
Here are my animals:

Laddie (passed away in 2004 to a heart attack coming out of anesthesia from an emergency colic surgery): it is a picture of a picture because I didn't have a cellphone with a camera when I had him. He was a purebred Arabian that loved anyone and everyone.
Posted Image

Misty (passed away last October due to hyperthyroidism/old age of 17): She liked to get all nice and toasy behind the fireplace and then go and lay like she is in the picture.
Posted Image

Boodhapest: such a sweet iguana who is a big mama's girl, although she's trying to look all big and mean here.
Posted Image

Ellis: my dad named her Little Shit when he first saw her, and it turned into L.S., and then Ellis.
Posted Image

Tashi: my purebred Arabian that I absolutely love to death. She is a big sweetheart, and acts more like a massive dog than a horse sometimes.
Posted Image

Libbey: my purebred rottweiler who looks all mean and tough, but will lick ya to death. This is how she likes to sleep.
Posted Image

Frank's Penis

Frank's Penis
  • <3 ∞

• 9,032 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2006
  • 1,204 rep

Billie Hoe is my hero

Billie Hoe is my hero
  • ♥ Jimmy Sullivan ♥

• 19,067 posts
  • Joined Jun 14, 2005
  • 983 rep
I'm taking one of my degus to the vet tomorrow. She's making really weird noises when she breathes now and then. :(

Stormy Haze

Stormy Haze
  • Dark Side of the Moon

• 2,519 posts
  • Joined Sep 14, 2010
  • 289 rep

I hope y'all adopt your pets rather than buying 'em...

I do :) I think that it's kinda sad that some people are willing to pay so much money for an animal only because they have a breed. There are lots of abandoned animals out there waiting to be adopted and they're the cutest, sweetest creatures ever. I'd adopt every abandoned animal out there if I could, obviously it's impossible to do so.

The other day I was talking to my friend and she said that her English Bulldog had cost about 1000€. I was like "WOW, why would you pay so much for her when there are so many animals that you could adopt for free?" and she said that she liked having breed dogs better and they were better than mixed-breed ones. For crying out loud! My cat is a mixed-breed but (and I don't wanna brag) she's one of the most beautiful cats I have ever seen, not to mention she's just amazing in general. I don't have anything against people buying animals, but I think it would be better for them to simply adopt one...
  • Hayley likes this

Lyz Z

Lyz Z
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Joined Jan 15, 2010
  • 237 rep
My Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. <3

Posted Image

That's Sally, when she was a puppy. She's turning 4 this year.

Posted Image

Aaaand that's Maya being a doofus. She turns 5 in October

tigress

tigress
  • FuckMyLife666

• 3,918 posts
  • Joined Mar 03, 2006
  • 2,390 rep

I have no pets, can't afford 'em. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/p... Desperately want to adopt a cat or two. I hope y'all adopt your pets rather than buying 'em...

All of my animals have always been rescues. My mom and I have actually done cat rescue my whole life, we currently have one orange male tabby that needs a wonderful home. I've rescued other animals and have found them homes as well - dogs, a bunny that was left behind and a hamster that someone threw away in a dumpster.
  • Frank's Penis likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users