Dai.

Pets

Jacob.

I have a golden retriever-cocker spaniel dog that looks similar to this.

260758.jpg

Maddy.

Dai your pets are all so great! Paco sounds like a right BAMF :happy:

This is Spike:

43296826.jpg

spoikoi.png

• Like 1

sid_wolf

I have 2 siberian Huskies, Kira, an all white 2 year old bitch, and Grey, a dark grey and white 2 and a bit year old boy

We got Kira at around 12 weeks, she had never seen a lead before, hadnt been named, and was terrified of everything, she wasnt from a breeder, we got her via the freeads. The 1st night she was here she pissed on the floor, as I walked over to clean it up, she looked really scared, pissed a little bit more, and ran away with her tail between her legs :( She didnt like sudden movements made around her, and was terridied of drunk people. She had clearly been beaten (a 12 week old puppy?? who the fuck would do that??), 2 years on and she's a confident girly who loves everyone, but she still wont go anywhere near someone who smells like alcohol =/

kirapuppy.jpg

this was her freead picture

Photo0422.jpg

the day we picked her up, you can see she has some sort of eye infection (wasnt serious, it cleared up on its own)

P020610_1235-1.jpg

P160510_1450ed.jpg

Photo0465.jpg

SAM_0896.jpg

We rehomed Grey through a husky forum, he had seperation anxiety and his previous owners couldnt work through it, and their landlord was telling them to basically either get out, or get rid of him. So they put him up as a free rehome. As him and Kira are similar ages, we met up to see how well they got on, they loved each other, so he came home with us a week later. Since he's been here he hasnt shown any signs of seperation anxiety, probably because he always has Kira around. He does have some problems with other dogs, which we have been working on, and they are almost non existant now :D

Dsc_7878-1.jpg

SAM_0814.jpg

SAM_0831.jpg

SAM_0836.jpg

SAM_0900.jpg

SAM_0914.jpg

2010-09-18110001.jpg

They are both working siberian huskies, they work in harness, doing what they were bred to do, we take part in events, purely for fun as they are not KC registered, so we cant compete for titles or prizes, but they love it, and so do it :lol: Here's a few pics of them doing what they do best :wub:

Dsc_7882.jpg

waiting for their turn...

Dsc_8053-1.jpg

Dsc_8055.jpg

Dsc_8056.jpg

Dsc_8057-1.jpg

Dsc_8060.jpg

Dsc_8131.jpg

Dsc_8132.jpg

Dsc_8036.jpg

Edited by sid_wolf
  • Like 1

Charybterix

I have cats. I won't say how many, since I'm totally paranoid when it comes to stuff like that.

I used to have six parrots, but we had to give them up because we couldn't take care of them anymore. I haven't seen any of them in years.

Stormy Haze

The first cat I have ever had was called Pipo. I'm gonna be honest, we really didn't have a special connection. I guess that's probably due to the fact that he lived while I was a child, so I really didn't know how to "treat" cats properly yet (you know, like when they want to be pat or not, that kind of stuff). Yet, he left a mark in my heart because he was already there when I was born and he died when he was 16 years old (fell down a window for the third time in his life, but he was already too old and couldn't survive). The first (and only) time I've seen my dad cry was when Pipo died. He really liked him.

16lwc54.jpg

After some months of living without a cat I couldn't handle it anymore. The house was too empty... there wasn't a cat ruling the place and I felt like something was missing. I begged my mom (my parents divorced meanwhile) to get a new cat, but she didn't want to, she didn't want to suffer when the cat died like she suffered with Pipo. That's when magically, this cat showed up at our house:

4k7hqp.jpg

I called her Kenina. She was one of the sweetest cats I've ever met. She was never "officially" ours, because my mom still refused to have a cat, so she would only eat and sleep at my house (and of course, spend all the time she wanted in there), but I loved her much I considered her my cat anyway.

She lived with us for about a year and a half. Then, she simply disappeared. Since she'd leave our house very often, I think that she might have been ran over by a car. But there's a little hope inside of me that says "hey, maybe someone else adopted her. She's a great cat, who wouldn't want to keep her?"

I got really depressed when Kenina died, and that's why my grandmother gave me my actual cat: Kikas

hsp1ep.jpg

2qs2j3t.jpg

She's by far the most interesting cat I have ever had. She bites me and scratches me, and then she's purring and acting all sweet. She runs over the house in a huge speed and destroys the furniture. She "eats" flowers/plants ( http://tinypic.com/r/2exbzb8/7 ), she sleeps like this ( http://tinypic.com/r/2cbio5/7) and she's generally the craziest animal I've ever met, but i really love her :wub:

The only cats left to finish my pet biography are the two my dad has. They're really cute and sweet. and i could post a million things about them because they are truly just adorable, but I'll just leave you with some photos:

1z81zt.jpg

fyzymp.jpg

That's it, I guess. The cats of my life :wub:

I put the photos in spoilers because some of them are really big...

• Like 1

Armageddon Flame.

All your pets are so cuuute! :wub:

I've got a little terrier called Molly, she's a cross breed terrier(We're not exactly sure what type of terrier :lol: ) And my sister rescued her from the pound when she was a year old, about 7 years ago, after a while, she couldn't look after anymore because she was moving into an apartement so she gave her to me :)

I love her to bits, she's honestly the sweetest dog ever, and even though she's pretty small, I always feel safe when she's there, she really fancies herself as a proper guard dog :lol:

001-1.jpg

050-Copy.jpg

Molly002-1.jpg

Her shaved :lol:

004-1.jpg

• Like 2

Silverlight

I love my pets, but I can't get a photo of all of them because they wont stay still for very long...

tumblr_lgu8t1IpaD1qeij27o1_400.jpg

This is Marty and Jake, my two cockatiels. This picture has shitty edits on it because I was bored...

tumblr_lgu8wsvaPc1qeij27o1_500.jpg

And this here is our galah, Georgie.

I also have finches, (Billie Joe, Tre and Addie) fish, (Fish, Chips and Frank), Budgies, I can't even remember all their names... and quails, (Elvis, Bob, Harry and Mr No Name)

• Like 1

tigress

I have 2 siberian Huskies, Kira, an all white 2 year old bitch, and Grey, a dark grey and white 2 and a bit year old boy

Wow, what beautiful dogs! My dad has a Siberian Husky and a Malamute. I had a Siberian Husky growing up as well.

For 25 years we had a Brown Throated Conure, she passed away right after xmas 2009. I still forget she's gone, I'm always looking over where her cage was to talk to her. Such a giant personality for such a little bird. We have cats and have always had cats, my first word was actually "Kitty". lol I'll have to post some pics later.

Thanks for opening a new pet thread, Dai. I love seeing pics and hearing stories of everyone's pets. Animals make life better. :)

Sarabeth

In my lifetime I have had 2 horses named Dusty and Copper; 6 dogs named Hagen, Britney, Tika, Bandit, Tabyanna, and Allie; 4 cats named Midnight, Olivier, Lilly and Featherheart; a rat named Angel; a cockatoo named Hank; a toad named Gregory; a bull snake, and a bearded dragon named Drako. Currently I have Midnight (my sister's cat), Lilly (my other sister's cat), Featherheart (my cat), and Allie.

I adopted Featherheart from the animal shelter a year ago. Now he is a year and five months. He is an attention whore! He follows me around meowing and purring until I pick him up and then he kneads my stuff. :lol: He always looks extremely tranquil.

SarabethsPets010.jpg

SarabethsPets011.jpg

SarabethsPets012.jpg

SarabethsPets013.jpg

Featherheart and Allie together

SarabethsPets014.jpg

Featherheart was kneading Allie. Cute! :)

SarabethsPets016.jpg

Allie is a 2 and a half year old silver German Sheppard. I love her! She is a huge mushy lap dog. She preferes to lay across my lap. Its a bit uncomfortable because she is almost bigger as big as me, but I let her do it anyways. :happy:

She was about 2 months here

IMG_1939.jpg

More recent

IMG00042.jpg

I put pictures in spoilers because they are big.

iLozza!

I have a dog, his name is Bouncer. He's a 7 year old black lab.

P1000106.jpg

Are you by chance walking your adorable dog in Rendlesham Forest? I've always wanted to walk my dog there, it looks so pretty when you drive past. :happy:

sid_wolf

I have a dog, his name is Bouncer. He's a 7 year old black lab.

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr303/lozza0737/P1000106.jpg

Are you by chance walking your adorable dog in Rendlesham Forest? I've always wanted to walk my dog there, it looks so pretty when you drive past. :happy:

the pics of just grey out in the feilds are taken in bramford, just outside ipswich, those feilds are 5 minutes from our house :thumbsup:

The ones of them working are taken in Elveden forest, we do go to rendlesham for some races though, but theres only like, 1 or 2 there every season (obviously a sport that only happens in winter)

Edited by Dai.
Don't quote IMG tags, please.

Mrs. Nobody

I'm awwww-ing at all your pics. They're so cute! :happy:

I adopted two cats about a month ago. I haven't got a any pics, but it's a sister (Ella) and a brother (Guizmo). The brother's black and white, and Ella's black with a white spot on her chest (lol I don't know if that's how you say it). They've both got big light green eyes, and Ella looks siamese-y so her eyes looks massive on her head. Plus she looks at you with this accusatory look it's really funny.

I really love them, in fact Ella escaped two weeks ago, and the whole family freaked out. She came back 8 hours later, but christ, gave us a scare

Harriet

I've only ever had small animals (guinea pigs, and a hamster). My parents love dogs, we all do, but we can't afford one :(

I don't have pictures of all my guinea pigs but I can name most of them. I first got Hazelnut when I was about 3 or 4, and since then I've had loads. I can't remember the ones after Hazelnut ran away, but we didn't know one of them was a boy and we ended up with little baby pigs. My dad went to see them one morning and he thought they were hamsters :lol:

Then we moved, and got three more, Nibbles, Muffin and Bailey. Nibbles was mine, and he was grey with rosettes all over his fur. He died in the winter while I was at Disneyland :cry:

Me and my little sister then got a hamster, called Cocoa. He lived for three years, then he died. I can't say I was too bothered by it to be honest. My little sister was devasted.

When I was 13 my friend unexpectedly got some baby guinea pigs and since one was a boy, she couldn't keep him. I went to see him after school one day, and he was tiny, he fit into the palm of my hand. I was gonna call him Fink, but for some reason I called him Mr Quivers :lol: He's 4 this year and I love him.

Q.jpg

colour_me_stupid_

I have had ALOT of pets, but I only have a picture of our most recent addition, Bobo :wub:

163844_1789501614326_1143166138_32097820_6955171_n.jpg

I also have a dog named Buffy, she's a black and white cross between a red setter and a sheepdog. I've had 4 hamsters, Rolo and Milly were first. Then a couple of years after they died, we got Harvey and another hamster whose name I cant remember at all :blink: That hamster had babies the night we got them :lol: It was so much fun raising them, they were gorgeous! We kept the runt of the litter, and called him Ronnie. He went missing once but we found him a couple of months later in the shed :lol:

The last cat we had before Bobo was called Monty, he just went missing :( Before Monty we had Tom, he was a stray and we gave him a sausage and he just stayed with us! He was pure white, and he was hit by a car 2 weeks before Christmas a few years ago. We'd bought him a present and all :cry: Before Tom was Tabby I think, she was black, and a fox or a dog killed her one night. We found her in the morning practically dead, she'd suffered all night :cry: I remember asking my dad could I say a prayer for her :lol: (This was well over a decade ago now). We had 2 cats at once at one stage, Elsa and Sheba. I don't recall what happened to Elsa, but Sheba was constantly having kittens, it was great :lol: But because of that, my parents gave her away :( They didn't tell me and one day I came home and she was just gone :( The only kittens of Sheba's I remember are Fatso (:lol:), Moulder, Scully and Skinner (after the X Files) :lol:

iLozza!

the pics of just grey out in the feilds are taken in bramford, just outside ipswich, those feilds are 5 minutes from our house :thumbsup:

The ones of them working are taken in Elveden forest, we do go to rendlesham for some races though, but theres only like, 1 or 2 there every season (obviously a sport that only happens in winter)

ah sweet! suffolk has some great places for dog walks :happy:

Kaddi.

I have a cat called Rambo. He's almost 11 and uhm... really lazy, haha.

We got him from a friend of mine, because she already had a cat and they always got into fights.

It's really huge, so here's the link.

Clicky.

euphoric-pareidolias

awwww all the pets are so cute!!

i only have a lil cat..shes 4, she'll be 5 in may :happy:

DSC01245-Copy-1.jpg

DSC01232.jpg

249.jpg

Juliette

I have 4 cats, but they're all at my parents so I like never see them :(

One of my cats and my kitten when I first got her:

benlilly4.jpg

Might post more later.

Guest ☼

This is my wee dog Zukie:

180156_10150097203217486_811282485_6156318_6819898_n.jpg

This is Shelby in her doggles:

63419_486513682485_811282485_5798292_4817937_n.jpg

Here is Jazzy, she is old and cranky and always cold and super bitchy:

156731_477802367485_811282485_5675433_7580548_n.jpg

And this is my Leia, she is suuuuper spastic - all the time.

32572_400770762485_811282485_4096814_656162_n.jpg

.katie.

This is my dog Sweep :) He's an 11 year old west highland terrier. I love him :happy:

DSCF0443.jpg

101209_164820.jpg

And this is a stray cat that turned up at our house a few weeks ago. We were planning to keep her until we found another owner for her, since my mum and sister are allergic to cats we couldn't keep her for too long. But she ran away sometime last week and hasn't came back :(

110125_202904.jpg

I really wish we could have kept her, she was so friendly and cute :happy:

Mar

Teddy:

58668_1364198111597_1430940081_30776616_3109052_n.jpg

Rosie and Gacy:

58668_1364198231600_1430940081_30776619_1641850_n.jpg

Beathe.

Everyone has so cute pets. <3

Lucas

Was killed by a wolf when he was a puppy. :(

20060731image0013.th.jpg

Danger

Passed away at the age of one.

dangi33.th.jpg

Zero

Passed away when he was one and a half. He was Kerplunk's and Whatsername's dad.

yhguyhg001.th.jpg

Insomniac & Whatsername.

p8270030k.th.jpg

Insomniac is Whatsername's and Kerplunks' mom and she is 5 years old. Whatsername is 4 and a half.

Kerplunk

Passed away when she was six months.

20060124image0002.th.jpg

Black Beauty

Is a 6 year old degu.

desember07032.th.jpg

Silkeøret

Passed away when he was 3.

8u54uytr854iu95tu54itu0.th.jpg

Bruno

Is a 6 years old degu.

desember07044.th.jpg

Agija

Everyone's pets are so adorable. :wub:

I've got a cat, but he lives at my parents' place, so I only got to see him about twice a month. I really enjoy taking way too many pictures of him. <3

Billie when he was a month old

billijs.png

billijs2.png

2 months old

minka6.png

4 months old

minka.png

About 9 months old

billijs2.png

minka1.png

I've also got a painting of my kitty. :)

Before Billie I had another cat. His name was Dalmacietis. He died at the age of 5 some years ago.

[1] [2]

Nimrod99

Here are my animals:

Laddie (passed away in 2004 to a heart attack coming out of anesthesia from an emergency colic surgery): it is a picture of a picture because I didn't have a cellphone with a camera when I had him. He was a purebred Arabian that loved anyone and everyone.

X-masladdie.jpg

Misty (passed away last October due to hyperthyroidism/old age of 17): She liked to get all nice and toasy behind the fireplace and then go and lay like she is in the picture.

toastedkitty.jpg

Boodhapest: such a sweet iguana who is a big mama's girl, although she's trying to look all big and mean here.

Closeupiggy.jpg

Ellis: my dad named her Little Shit when he first saw her, and it turned into L.S., and then Ellis.

Ellis.jpg

Tashi: my purebred Arabian that I absolutely love to death. She is a big sweetheart, and acts more like a massive dog than a horse sometimes.

gorgeoustashiagain.jpg

Libbey: my purebred rottweiler who looks all mean and tough, but will lick ya to death. This is how she likes to sleep.

DSCN0036.jpg