Green Day Question and Answer Thread

tapdancingowl

I guess all of them are rare. I just wanted to get an Idea of which one i should go for. Thanks

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to download the files from Jason's performance back in May, but neither one of the links from the GDA post seem to be working. Can anyone be kind enough to share a new link or upload the files to mediafire or something similar?

This is totally random (and late) but I remember a while back someone asking if anyone knew where the nickname '80' came from, well I just saw this quote:

“I remember on the way back, Billie was trying to take a picture of a road sign that said 80 because he was thinking of Adrienne and he called her ‘Adie’” — Sean Hughes

I thought it was something like that but I couldn't remember. So if you're still wondering, I think that's it. :P

I tried doing a search on the forum but found nothing about this.

A 36-minute interview from 1995 on sale at Amazon. Has anybody ever heard of this? The sample clip doesn't tell me much and I'm not sure if it's worth the $8.

Link ?

If i were you, i would buy it because there are a lot of Green Day stuff that are unseen.

Any other information about this interview ?

When will be out?

On NME's site it says it's this week's magazine. So I guess you can buy it already, or maybe a few days/weeks later depending where you live.

Archived