Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
The results of the Bobo Awards are now available here! Didn't get to vote? Go support our boys by voting for them here. I know we can beat Paramore this time.

Photo

Dreams and sleeping.

• Please log in to reply
2278 replies to this topic

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,225 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 5,037 rep

All of these hotels have basically useless curtains and it sucks. They do nothing to block the sun ... sorry I'm not getting up at the asscrack of dawn.

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • Super Nintendo Chalmers

• 14,568 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,660 rep

my wisdom teeth get really painful at night when I'm trying to sleep. Probably just 'cause I'm laying there doing nothing so there's nothing to distract me. But also because I keep eating really chewy food for dinner and that's probably not a good idea.

The doctor asked me to stop using painkillers until they can be sure there are no problems with my liver. But I caved last night and took some ibuprofen 'cause I'm sick of not sleeping. Ibuprofen isn't supposed to be very bad for the liver anyway, not like paracetamol/acetaminophen

WhatserKinx

WhatserKinx
  • THE GAME IS BACK ON

• 8,181 posts
  • Joined Mar 06, 2012
  • 3,103 rep
I had a really odd dream last night that I got an anchor tattooed on the side of my wrist and I tried to hide it from my mum but she found out and flipped out over it :huh:??
  • Iva likes this

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • He's not an eggplant.

• 15,686 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 16,532 rep

I'm now at the point where I'm having recurring dreams about being Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Ok then.

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • 12,625 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,214 rep
woke up at 5:30am and couldn't fall back to sleep, well not until 5 minutes before my alarm went off at 7am. yaaaaaay :) fuck sake

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him
  • chase that disco ball around

• 13,481 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,408 rep
Fml I just slept till 11am but I was exhausted yesterday so I guess I needed it.

I also just woke up from a dream about planning a trip to Boston.

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I used to make great reservations!

• 22,778 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 6,396 rep

Fml I just slept till 11am but I was exhausted yesterday so I guess I needed it.

I also just woke up from a dream about planning a trip to Boston.

Foreshadowing? For the trip you've been talking about planning? Hmmm...

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him

• 13,481 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,408 rep

Foreshadowing? For the trip you've been talking about planning? Hmmm...

Yesterday we were looking at Porter cause they're having a 45% off sale, so probably :P

lizziebix

lizziebix

• 22,778 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 6,396 rep

Yesterday we were looking at Porter cause they're having a 45% off sale, so probably :P

Boston's a great city to visit. If you go, let me know I know of a few must eat at places!

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him

• 13,481 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,408 rep

Boston's a great city to visit. If you go, let me know I know of a few must eat at places!

Of course I will! I'd still love to go to either Boston or Chicago (maybe pay you a visit in the homeland ;) ) mid-December, just trying to find cheap flights.

Rob's still iffy about going somewhere for some reason, I think because he doesn't know if he is planning to go home for a few weeks yet or not, and I'm iffy about staying too close to home in cold December instead of going somewhere a little further south!

lizziebix

lizziebix

• 22,778 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 6,396 rep

Of course I will! I'd still love to go to either Boston or Chicago (maybe pay you a visit in the homeland ;) ) mid-December, just trying to find cheap flights.

Rob's still iffy about going somewhere for some reason, I think because he doesn't know if he is planning to go home for a few weeks yet or not, and I'm iffy about staying too close to home in cold December instead of going somewhere a little further south!

We'll probably have the same weather as you and Boston might also so you wouldn't be getting away from that. So I'd think about that if it's a concern. Sometimes it's just harder to tour around when it's frigid cold with lots of snow. But I've done it (think Montreal in January!) and it's fun even if it was REALLY cold!!

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him

• 13,481 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 2,408 rep

We'll probably have the same weather as you and Boston might also so you wouldn't be getting away from that. So I'd think about that if it's a concern. Sometimes it's just harder to tour around when it's frigid cold with lots of snow. But I've done it (think Montreal in January!) and it's fun even if it was REALLY cold!!

I hate the cold but I'm not opposed to getting a winter view of a new city if flights are cheap and getting a sense of summer some other time!

Demon!Dean

Demon!Dean
  • I LIKE THE DISEASE

• 8,606 posts
  • Joined Dec 06, 2011
  • 1,844 rep

my dream was great.  there was mariska hargitay kissing me (though i got shot like 1000 times by this jackhole) then i was dating another woman whom we had a threesome with jared padalecki, uh and me getting blown by another woman :DDDD

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • He's not an eggplant.

• 15,686 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 16,532 rep

I slept late again. Really late. Shit.

It's weird, I made myself go to bed earlier today (about 7am as opposed to 10/11, lol) and I still slept until about 7pm. Regardless of the time of day, 12 hours is too much. Wtf is wrong with me?

SaintJimmy13

SaintJimmy13
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2014
  • 654 rep

It's weird, I made myself go to bed earlier today (about 7am as opposed to 10/11, lol) and I still slept until about 7pm. Regardless of the time of day, 12 hours is too much. Wtf is wrong with me?

The problem seems to be that you're nocturnal. Are you perhaps part owl or hamster?

• Not Anyone. likes this

Advertising

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • He's not an eggplant.

• 15,686 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 16,532 rep

The problem seems to be that you're nocturnal. Are you perhaps part owl or hamster?

Part owl sounds likely tbh, yeah. I can turn my head all the way around, is that a good sign?

• SaintJimmy13 likes this

SaintJimmy13

SaintJimmy13
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2014
  • 654 rep

Part owl sounds likely tbh, yeah. I can turn my head all the way around, is that a good sign?

That's not the best of signs, no. Do you also happen to own a suit like this or this?

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • He's not an eggplant.

• 15,686 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 16,532 rep

That's not the best of signs, no. Do you also happen to own a suit like this or this?

It's all I wear.

• SaintJimmy13 likes this

SaintJimmy13

SaintJimmy13
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2014
  • 654 rep

It's all I wear.

OK, it seems you have a case of Nite Owl Syndrome. I'm afraid the only confirmed cures are the Red Scare and near apocalypse.

• Not Anyone. likes this

Lady Nightlife

Lady Nightlife
  • We're Coming Home Again

• 12,190 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2012
  • 12,026 rep

I had a dream last night that a member of this community was dressed up as Batman for Halloween and kept bitching and whining about the fact that he couldn't find his special "Batman hair oil" to complete his look. There were some other people there and we all just wanted to go trick or treating, but we couldn't until we got this guy his special hair oil. It was weird and hilarious all at once.

• Iva likes this

Moriarty

Moriarty
  • Elton John

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • Joined May 05, 2009
  • 785 rep

I woke up three minutes before my alarm this morning and was furious I didn't get those three minutes of sleep.

WhatserKinx

WhatserKinx
  • THE GAME IS BACK ON

• 8,181 posts
  • Joined Mar 06, 2012
  • 3,103 rep

I woke up three minutes before my alarm this morning and was furious I didn't get those three minutes of sleep.

I do this all the time on school mornings :lol:

My mum woke me up at quarter to 8 this morning (knowing I wanted to get up at 8) and then complained when I went back to sleep so as not to lose 15 minutes of sleep :lol:

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton
  • Head of Tom's legal council

• 18,906 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,899 rep
Gonna use some crystals and herbs to try to fall asleep tonight, hopefully it works. I'm tired of laying in bed for 5 hours wide awake every damn night.

Iva

Iva
  • I was just taking a kind of a...shortcut.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,190 posts
  • Joined May 22, 2013
  • 3,669 rep

Next time you totally have to change your approach and sleep latte. ;)

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • Super Nintendo Chalmers

• 14,568 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,660 rep

Last night I had the easiest sleep I've had in longer than I can remember. I got to sleep within half an hour, I think, when normally it'll take me 2-3 hours.  It was 'cause I had a can of cider before bed. Shame, I don't really want to make a habit of that. Wish there was something I could do to get to sleep that doesn't involve drinking

Sausage Gravy

Sausage Gravy
  • kitten mittons

• 21,369 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2004
  • 8,394 rep

i had a horribly vivid dream last night about being kidnapped and consequently couldn't fall back asleep after i took noah to school this morning even though it was my day off :( stupid nightmares. i had them a couple times a week for almost a year and they finally fucked off but they seem to be coming back again lately.

colour_me_stupid_

colour_me_stupid_
  • disappearin' in the fade

• 8,557 posts
  • Joined Jan 07, 2007
  • 1,723 rep

I had a dream last night that a member of this community was dressed up as Batman for Halloween and kept bitching and whining about the fact that he couldn't find his special "Batman hair oil" to complete his look. There were some other people there and we all just wanted to go trick or treating, but we couldn't until we got this guy his special hair oil. It was weird and hilarious all at once.

Hahahahahaha I bet this was glen this sounds like something he'd actually do :lol:

And I love waking up about 10 minutes before the alarm! I hate being woken by an alarm

Iva

Iva
  • I was just taking a kind of a...shortcut.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,190 posts
  • Joined May 22, 2013
  • 3,669 rep

Wait, I only noticed this now...BATMAN.HAIR.OIL? :D :D :D

SaintJimmy13

SaintJimmy13
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2014
  • 654 rep

I had a dream in which I played Nuclear Family in full. I can't actually play Nuclear Family, so waking up annoyed me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users