Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dreams and sleeping.

• Please log in to reply
2200 replies to this topic

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • Super Nintendo Chalmers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,142 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,453 rep

Came home from grandma's yesterday after lunch, slept 3 or 4 hours until dad got home with dinner. After that I watched some telly, went to bed early, and slept until 10 this morning. That's 16 hours and I'm still tired! It's probably just the pain tablets but I have to keep taking them at least until I've done this assignment.

but not gonna lie, I love being able to sleep so easily.

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • Ringleader of the Tormentors

• 13,753 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 14,308 rep

I had a dream I met Noel Edmonds. Weird since I already have for real.

Dirntbag

Dirntbag
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,894 posts
  • Joined Jan 15, 2012
  • 2,569 rep

Sometimes when I'm not really dreaming but I'm not really awake either my mind will do this thing where it'll start just making up a story really quickly. It's hard to explain... I don't even know if the 'story' is cohesive, and I can't remember them afterwards, but it's just this quick succession of events. There's no pauses to think about where the story will go, it's just immediate which makes me think it's subconscious, but I'm aware it's happening and stuff, so I don't really know what to think. Does this happen to anyone else?

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.

• 13,753 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 14,308 rep

Sometimes when I'm not really dreaming but I'm not really awake either my mind will do this thing where it'll start just making up a story really quickly. It's hard to explain... I don't even know if the 'story' is cohesive, and I can't remember them afterwards, but it's just this quick succession of events. There's no pauses to think about where the story will go, it's just immediate which makes me think it's subconscious, but I'm aware it's happening and stuff, so I don't really know what to think. Does this happen to anyone else?

Yes! I wish I could remember them but they seem to disappear instantly. I hear Michael Stipe wrote End Of The World As We Know It in a dream and that song is just insane.

• missminority182 and Dirntbag like this

Iva

Iva
  • Allay loo ta nuv!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
  • Joined May 22, 2013
  • 3,315 rep

Last week, a lady I know died of cancer. Last night, I had a really realistic dream that one of my moms died of cancer. Worst dream ever under the circumstances. 

Over here, we say that when you dream of somebody's death, their life just got longer. :)

• Billie Hoe is my hero, AlissaGoesRAWR and SaintJimmy13 like this

Lady Nightlife

Lady Nightlife
  • Loving Isn't Knowing

• 11,488 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2012
  • 11,154 rep

Over here, we say that when you dream of somebody's death, their life just got longer. :)

Oooooo I really like that! Thanks for sharing :) 

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.

• 13,753 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 14,308 rep

I had an awesome dream last night. Someone had invented a giant mechanical sling shot with a metal pod in it. So you'd sit in the pod and get launched into the air, then burst into flames, and you'd come crashing down wherever you wanted, within seconds, totally unharmed. Miles better than public transport. The sad thing is that despite it being a dream they hadn't yet developed the technology enough to launch it outside of the UK, so I had to wait before I could be launched to the US. I woke up before I had the chance to go :(

• Iva and SaintJimmy13 like this

Iva

Iva
  • Allay loo ta nuv!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
  • Joined May 22, 2013
  • 3,315 rep

Oooooo I really like that! Thanks for sharing :)

You're welcome. My mom told me of that when I was little and when I err...dreamed of her living without her head. 

I had an awesome dream last night. Someone had invented a giant mechanical sling shot with a metal pod in it. So you'd sit in the pod and get launched into the air, then burst into flames, and you'd come crashing down wherever you wanted, within seconds, totally unharmed. Miles better than public transport. The sad thing is that despite it being a dream they hadn't yet developed the technology enough to launch it outside of the UK, so I had to wait before I could be launched to the US. I woke up before I had the chance to go :(

I like this. Not sure if I'd try it if it existed, but it sounds awesome!

• Not Anyone. and SaintJimmy13 like this

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • 12,329 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,035 rep

well i had an awful nights sleep, woke up every couple hours until finally waking up for good at 6:30am which is just wrong and unnatural, it's my day off ffs i wanted a lie in.

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton
  • Head of Tom's legal council

• 18,500 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,620 rep

I just had a dream that I found my PERFECT wedding dress at the local thrift store, but when I went back to go get it somebody else had already bought it. I'm actually pissed off about this like fuck off you lil shits that's my dress. :mad: 

missminority182

missminority182
  • You Can't Kill the Me in You

• 8,303 posts
  • Joined Dec 06, 2011
  • 1,745 rep

i keep dreaming of Sam and Dean. it's unnatural for this to happen.   but i like it. So boys keep being in my dream. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users