Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Posted Image  New "F**K Cancer" shirt. 100% of profits are going to breast cancer charity. Check them out.

Photo

Dreams and sleeping.

• Please log in to reply
2140 replies to this topic

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love
  • No, this is Patrick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,588 posts
  • Joined Oct 23, 2008
  • 3,568 rep

Wow, I just had nightmare after nightmare after nightmare last night. And when I finally woke up at 5:30 in the morning, I kept going back to the nightmares whenever I closed my eyes (literally, whenever I closed my eyes. Not even when I fell asleep. Any time I closed my eyes). =/

ifmemoryserves

ifmemoryserves
  • 24,082 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2006
  • 1,618 rep
i couldn't fall asleep last night for like two hours and in that time i managed to convince myself that i was going to start a comedy blog and gain worldwide notoriety for it or something. like i actually wrote down potential topics in a list on my phone.

Céadóg

Céadóg
  • Fucking say it

• 17,005 posts
  • Joined Sep 11, 2012
  • 18,698 rep

i couldn't fall asleep last night for like two hours and in that time i managed to convince myself that i was going to start a comedy blog and gain worldwide notoriety for it or something. like i actually wrote down potential topics in a list on my phone.

If the first idea on the list wasn't "Hire Céadóg" then it was doomed from the start.

• missminority182 likes this

ifmemoryserves

ifmemoryserves
  • 24,082 posts
  • Joined Feb 27, 2006
  • 1,618 rep

If the first idea on the list wasn't "Hire Céadóg" then it was doomed from the start.

with quality material like this there's no way we could fail
  • Céadóg likes this

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• 17,800 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 4,731 rep

My bed is just so uncomfortable to sleep in rn. I think it's because I've been exceptionally lazy these last two weeks/not leaving the house and I've been sitting in it a lot, so my body's not used to sleeping in it.

Hannah!

Hannah!
  • i'm the night sky

• 21,148 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2004
  • 7,899 rep

i finally had my sleep schedule halfway back to normal and then i fell asleep at 9 and now it's 2am and i'm wide awake. god damnit

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • Super Nintendo Chalmers

• 13,796 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,297 rep

Got woken up at 2am to the sound of a dying mouse squealing somewhere in my room. It'd gotten its leg caught in the trap my dad hid somewhere in my room :dry: By the time I'd found where it was it'd died

but yeah, waking up in the middle of the night to squealing and scratching under your bed really scares the shit out of you

• SaintJimmy13 likes this

SaintJimmy13

SaintJimmy13
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2014
  • 157 rep

Got woken up at 2am to the sound of a dying mouse squealing somewhere in my room. It'd gotten its leg caught in the trap my dad hid somewhere in my room :dry: By the time I'd found where it was it'd died

but yeah, waking up in the middle of the night to squealing and scratching under your bed really scares the shit out of you

I once had mice in my loft - one got its leg caught in a trap, but survived. It dragged the trap around the loft, got free, left the house and survived an attack from a neighbour's cat. Limpy was one bloody resilient mouse.

johndorkian

johndorkian
  • what is edd may never die

• 15,301 posts
  • Joined Dec 31, 2006
  • 3,323 rep

came over all insomniac last night and was up til six, convinced i wouldn't get to sleep. went to sit with sam for a bit cos he woke up and apparently passed out after five minutes. woke up at 1pm. not sure why this keeps happening but it's a pain in the arse.

missminority182

missminority182
  • You Can't Kill the Me in You

• 8,167 posts
  • Joined Dec 06, 2011
  • 1,712 rep

i had a weird supernatural dream. Cas was v. horny LOL

Lady Nightlife

Lady Nightlife
  • Leader of the Tomnomnom Security Contingent

• 11,149 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2012
  • 10,754 rep

I've never been a morning person, ever, but while my parents were out of town I was kind of forced by necessity to start going to bed and getting up early so Mia could be dressed and breakfasted before taking her to her sitter for the day. I guess 10 days of that was enough to switch up my sleep cycle because now I can hop out of bed at 7 A.M. no problem without even hitting the snooze button, whereas a month ago, even opening my eyes at that time was a struggle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users