Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dreams and sleeping.

• Please log in to reply
2102 replies to this topic

SaintJimmy13

SaintJimmy13
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2014
  • 72 rep

So, I can't sleep until at least 3AM due to heat, then I'm woken up at about 8 by the sound of demolition works opposite my house. Again. How long does it take to knock down some garages?

Hannah!

Hannah!
  • i'm the night sky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,054 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2004
  • 7,742 rep

staying up until 3am last night seemed like a really good idea at the time but i don't think i've ever been angrier than when noah tried to make me wake up for the day four hours later :lol:

• Lady Nightlife likes this

Lady Nightlife

Lady Nightlife
  • Always You, Never A Replacement

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,569 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2012
  • 9,971 rep

staying up until 3am last night seemed like a really good idea at the time but i don't think i've ever been angrier than when noah tried to make me wake up for the day four hours later :lol:

Damn kids :P

Last night was insufferably hot, I woke up several times feeling completely sweaty and disgusting. The worst part was that every time I woke up I needed to switch positions because my back would be hurting, too, but when I moved I woke Mia up, and then she started coughing and hacking and crying and it was a vicious circle of not sleeping.

I would still take the heat over the cold any day though. There's something much less pleasant about waking up and feeling like my nose has frost-bite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users