Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dreams and sleeping.

• Please log in to reply
1884 replies to this topic

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,085 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 4,278 rep

I must have had train lag (even though I didn't change time zones on my trip) because I def just slept 14 hours until 3:30 a.m. oops I suck :lol:

Spinelli

Spinelli
  • 10,913 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 6,229 rep

i dreamt of Big Mac's & my ex last night... :mellow:

Dirntbag

Dirntbag
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts
  • Joined Jan 15, 2012
  • 1,942 rep

I had some fucked up dream...  :mellow:

I remember I had to draw a picture for this benefit night (for an auction I guess?) and everyone was happy and stuff, but it took ages, and then the next thing I knew I was hanging out with a bunch of addicts. They all had sunken eyes and thinning hair, and I had to go into this RV to get something and it was full of little neon tetra fish that were swimming around in the air. I tried to catch them with my hands, but it was impossible. 

Kayfabe

Kayfabe
  • syllables, killaholic

• 13,835 posts
  • Joined Jun 20, 2009
  • 2,655 rep

In my dream I was telling this girl about this dream I had. ohohoho

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Flareon my Wayward Son

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,583 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 2,948 rep

Had the opportunity to go to bed at midnight last night, so I could wake up early and work out today before work. Instead I stayed up till 3 a.m. on GDC, watching YouTube and looking up information about dummied content in old video games.  :mellow:

Then today I hit the snooze button for two hours. No working out, and rushing around to get my work done at a decent hour. Ugh. What is a sleep schedule? 

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him
  • Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

• 12,541 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 1,960 rep
I've been so tired lately and so unable to sleep, and I've been havin weird dreams all the time so when I do finally sleep its all disrupted and restless because of these dreams.

I never have trouble sleeping, why now :(

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • okily dokily

• 12,379 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 3,547 rep

I had some fucked up dream...  :mellow:

I remember I had to draw a picture for this benefit night (for an auction I guess?) and everyone was happy and stuff, but it took ages, and then the next thing I knew I was hanging out with a bunch of addicts. They all had sunken eyes and thinning hair, and I had to go into this RV to get something and it was full of little neon tetra fish that were swimming around in the air. I tried to catch them with my hands, but it was impossible. 

fish swimming around in the air is the weirdest thing, isn't it?! 

Slydren

Slydren
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Joined Jul 18, 2013
  • 219 rep

I've never known about this thread until this day. I'm an insomniac, and I barely dream because I barely sleep.

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Flareon my Wayward Son

• 4,583 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 2,948 rep

Well, another wedding nightmare. Seriously, fuck this stupid fucking shit.

Spinelli

Spinelli
  • 10,913 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 6,229 rep

i had a 90 minute nap earlier, after going shopping with my mum. apparently a 15 minute walk around a shop tires me out. i'm 90 years old.

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • okily dokily

• 12,379 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 3,547 rep

i had a 90 minute nap earlier, after going shopping with my mum. apparently a 15 minute walk around a shop tires me out. i'm 90 years old.

I hate that.

Went to the doctor last weekend and then had morning tea at grandma's house. I was only out of the house for two hours, and most of that was spent sitting in the waiting room and lying on grandma's couch. But I got home and for the rest of the day I couldn't move from the kitchen table I was so tired.

Happens with school too, I go to one 2-hour lecture and then the bus ride home I always end up falling asleep. Sometimes I fall asleep on the way to school 'cause the bus ride itself exhausts me :lol:

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I make great reservations!

• 20,819 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 5,327 rep
Not really sure what I'm doing while sleeping lately but all the blankets are ending up off of hubby and on me or on the floor next to me. In a messy pile.

Spinelli

Spinelli
  • 10,913 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 6,229 rep

Not really sure what I'm doing while sleeping lately but all the blankets are ending up off of hubby and on me or on the floor next to me. In a messy pile.

i do that constantly. whether i'm on my own or with someone else, the duvet ends up off them and wrapped around me like a cocoon. 

I hate that.

Went to the doctor last weekend and then had morning tea at grandma's house. I was only out of the house for two hours, and most of that was spent sitting in the waiting room and lying on grandma's couch. But I got home and for the rest of the day I couldn't move from the kitchen table I was so tired.

Happens with school too, I go to one 2-hour lecture and then the bus ride home I always end up falling asleep. Sometimes I fall asleep on the way to school 'cause the bus ride itself exhausts me :lol:

it's official, we're old people! :P it's now 00:30 and i'm wide awake. thanks nap..

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him

• 12,541 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 1,960 rep
I don't know if its the weather or my eating or what but for the last 4 days or more I've been exhausted by late afternoon and pretty much falling asleep after dinner =/

Dirntbag

Dirntbag
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts
  • Joined Jan 15, 2012
  • 1,942 rep

Over spring break I slowly shifted my sleeping patters from 9/10 ish at night until 6/7 ish in the morning to 12pm/1am-10am. And now I have to go back to school, but I'm wide awake until about 12 at night...

Advertising

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • okily dokily

• 12,379 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 3,547 rep

I was ready to go to bed by 8 last night but I made myself stay up until 9-ish before going to bed. As soon as I got into bed I couldn't sleep. These two big assignments I have are stressing me out so I lay there trying to figure out how to write the parts I'd been stuck on. Tossed about until I came up with something, then I got out of bed and spent half an hour writing it. Finally got to sleep just before midnight :lol:

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• 17,085 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 4,278 rep

Do you guys ever feel like your bedtime routines actually keep you awake? Because lately I've been getting super tired about an hour before I planned on going to bed, but then, because I can't go to bed on an empty stomach and I try to fill my Tumblr queue before I go to bed, I let that tiredness slip by and then I get a second wind, which is just dumb :lol:

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Flareon my Wayward Son

• 4,583 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 2,948 rep

Do you guys ever feel like your bedtime routines actually keep you awake? Because lately I've been getting super tired about an hour before I planned on going to bed, but then, because I can't go to bed on an empty stomach and I try to fill my Tumblr queue before I go to bed, I let that tiredness slip by and then I get a second wind, which is just dumb :lol:

Me and the Internet, basically.

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him

• 12,541 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 1,960 rep
Good god I think I had a... um... dream... about my boss. Didn't really remember it when I woke up but as I was driving to work it came back to me and then all day I just wanted to be killed :lol:

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • okily dokily

• 12,379 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 3,547 rep

I had a nightmare about my old art teacher the other night.  :ermm:

It wasn't that bad, I was just walking through town, and he walked past me and glared at me like he always used to.

Spinelli

Spinelli
  • 10,913 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 6,229 rep

my new medication is also a sedative so i had the best nights sleep ever last night good lord that was marvelous.

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I make great reservations!

• 20,819 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 5,327 rep
Had a dream about sharpening a pencil on a very special mechanical pencil sharpening device. It was motorized and you really couldn't sharpen your pencil by yourself because the device needed at least 3 hands to turn it on, hold the pencil, remove pencil and turn it off all at once. Kind of scary that the dream was so detailed.

Oh, and Lisa Loeb was there watching me!

Lady Nightlife

Lady Nightlife
  • Come Along, Pond

• 8,811 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2012
  • 8,153 rep

I had this crazy-real dream about being in what would have been a Doctor Who episode except it was real life. There was this demon sort of monster that had turned all these people into zombies or something and the Doctor was trying to stop it and I was a companion (woot!) and for some reason the demon was sitting on top of my house and the Doctor told me to go hide and make sure everyone in the house was hidden and absolutely silent. There was a GDC'er there (one who I have a particularly high level of loathing for) and just as the Doctor had convinced the demon that no one was in the house this prize idiot decided to get in a fight with someone and hollered something and slammed a door and ruined everything. Then it was scary and horrible and River Song was there except she was HOT (in a more conventional sense, if u get what I mean) and she saved everyone by regenerating and blasting the shit out of the demon and its zombies with her regeneration energy, and it was totally badass.

And that whole thing probably makes zero sense, but it felt completely real and it's probably one of my favorite dreams ever.

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Flareon my Wayward Son

• 4,583 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 2,948 rep

I overslept by... eh... 3 hours today. The fuck is wrong with my life.  :mellow:

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• 17,085 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 4,278 rep

I have work at 9 a.m., two hours from now. However, in my infinite wisdom, I slept until 1 a.m. (yep, I'm that much of a fuckup :pinch:). So, since I had to take a shower (I don't like rushing so I take them before I go to bed) and was too lazy to blow-dry my hair so I could just say fuck it and try to go back to sleep until I normally wake up at 7:45 a.m. (since I cannot sleep on wet hair), I'm just staying up. 

I hope I can make it through the day (when I sleep this late, I usually end up in bed around 2-3 p.m., which is either in the middle of our work or toward the end) and through Community and Parks and Rec :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users