Agija

The Travel Thread

Stormy Haze

You're all so lucky... I wish I could visit as many places as you do :(

Mommy's Little Nightmare

2 weeks from today I'm going to the Bay for 3 of the 4 Frustrators shows! :woot::runaround::dance:

crazychic

^^ dont worry soon you will be able to go out and see the world :) maybe take a gap year when you have finished school :)

Guest ☼

Where are you staying?

We are going to book our hotel late today when my husband gets home from work. I want to stay at the Monte Carlo but he will probably want to stay at New York New York.

lizziebix

We are going to book our hotel late today when my husband gets home from work. I want to stay at the Monte Carlo but he will probably want to stay at New York New York.

Great French restaurant at the Monte Carlo. Enjoy wherever you stay. I want to go back again soon.

Yussef

OH GOD ENGLAND IN TWELVE FUCKING DAYS

euphoric-pareidolias

I've been to Bariloche, which is in the south, the last week of January. I'd never done such a long trip and it was awesome, especially because it looks like a completely different world. Mountains, lakes... it's... I fell in love with iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit♥

%7Boption%7Dhttp://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs048.snc6/167813_1782749135944_1455951613_1913538_566014_n.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs756.ash1/164790_1782765056342_1455951613_1913598_2372778_n.jpg

That was the view from the house. Nice, isn't it? : D

that view is really cool, its amazing! :happy:

Lampostc

I've been to England, Ireland (live here), Wales, France (twice?), Portugal (3 or 4 times?), Italy, and then in America i've been to DC (lived there for 3 years but i was a baby so i cant really remember anything :blink: )(I've only been once since when i was seven), Maryland, Virginia, ermm i've been to a few other places just cant exactly remember where. (I was in a NY airport when i was a baby but never left the building, suppose that doesnt count)

I'm going to Belfast on a school tour around the time AAF is released and possibly a trip to England, which would be completely amazing, but it's only a unlikely possibility. I'd love to go to live in America for a while and at the very least go to NY properly, as in step outside the airport :happy:

jos_whatsername

I'm glad I've already travelled a lot in my life :thumbsup:

i think travelling really does give you more ways to think of live and stuff. it enlarges (?) your mind :lol:

my mom is asian so i've been to asia a lot . (china thailand cambodia vietnam india ...)

and i've been in some european countries like UK, spain, france, italy, belgium.. and stuff.

sooo last summer i've been to nyc and then we had some kind of road trip through california and it was the

fucking greatest time of my life. new york is AMAZING, i cannot express the love i feel for this city.

san francisco and LA as well.. those are sooooo awesome and I definitely wanna go there again as soon as

I finished school and saved some money and stuff !!

so yeah i've been to canada once and then the united arab emirates.. thats pretty much it, generally ^^

spark in the night

I've only been to Canada a few times (Toronto/Mississauga, Niagara Falls)

In the U.S:

Dallas, TX

New Orleans, LA

NYC

various cities in Ohio

Memphis, TN (airport)

Atlanta, GA (airport)

As for other countries, I wanna go everywhere and anywhere

I definitely want to go to Australia and get my picture taken hugging a koala. my neighbor got to and I was beyond jealous.

(koalas are my favorite animals, yo)

I would like to go to the UK. My descendants are Scottish, so I wouldn't mind going back to the promise land

I want to go to various places in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Toledo, etc)

I want to tour the Mediterranean - Italy and Greece would be amazing!! To see all the ancient ruins, fuck yes

Honestly, I'm not interested in going to China, Japan, or Indonesia,

but I suppose if I ever had the opportunity, I would consider going just because

hmm yeah. I just wanna see the wonders of the world and lots of awesome animals

Beathe.

11th-14th of March I'm going to Lahti, Finland. And 17th-21th of March I'm going to Planica, Slovenia. :dance:

I've only been to Denmark once and it was Copenhagen. My grandma has a house in hisoy, Norway. So I've visited her there over the summer a bunch of times. :)

Copenhagen is a very nice city though. :D

That's a pretty small place. I've never been to Hisøy myself, but I've been to Tromøy so that's pretty close. ;)

Juliette

I haven't been anywhere in ages :( Though I'm moving to France in a few months, yey.

BrokenHome

I love travelling! Haven't been anywhere new in forever though.

Places I want to go to before I die are: Hawaii, the Maldives, Australia, India, China, Japan, Kenya, South Africa and Brasil :)

Mrs. Nobody

I've been to quite a few placed in Europe such as

Spain (Malaga/Barcelona/Sitches (sp?))

Portugal (Algarve)

Pretty much all of France (South of France is amazing, can't wait to go back to Cannes in the summer)

Weird cities in Switzerland (Interlaken is beautiful though)

All over England

Italy (Sardinia/Naples/Pisa)

Greece (Athens/Mikonos)

Turkey (Istanbul)

Seen a lot of airports too :lol: (Amsterdam/Munich/etc)

My family will probably be going to California in two summers.. As much as I quite fancy seeing it, I'd rather not have a 14 hour flight...

I'd love to go to Thailand too

And I'll probably be going to Sweden soon with my swedish friend (:

Oh god and I really want to go to Egypt too

anya.

I'm not rich enough (or old enough) to travel around so I haven't been to many places, which is crap. Like almost every friend of mine has travelled half of the Europe and they're telling about their amazing journeys, well fuck 'em all. I'm pretty happy in my life, even though I haven't travelled much.

I've been through whole Slovenia, interesting fact. Then, I went to some places in Italy (Venezia, Misano&Mugello Circuits-just to watch the races, mountains-skiing). I went to Wien for 1 day, Muenchen&Salzburg&Chimsee for 4 days. And of course, our third neighbours - Croatia, their sea, but not too far from here.

My future wish: NORTHNORTHNRTHNORTH

Lu.

i think travelling really does give you more ways to think of live and stuff. it enlarges (?) your mind :lol:

Completely agree with that! Without even leaving the country, I learned loads of new things during the journey, and it's awesome. Probably what actually makes the experience of travelling interesting and exciting.

BringMoreKnives

I've decided I really wanna visit Ireland :)

Never left America in my life, though. :dry:

Nina89

you wanna know where I've been in my life? That will take some time to list it but I will try =D

First of all, I'm every year in Italy, we go to different places, I will count some that come to my mind now:

- Italy: Praia, Paestum, Pompeiji, Napoli, Salerno, Capri, Roma, Venezia, Verona, Padova, Lignano, Jesolo, Milano, Lago Maggiore, ... (idk what else)

- Monaco

- France: Nizza, Marsailles, Paris, Strassburg, Cassis

- Switzerland: omg Idk so many places.. Basel, Zuerich, Lago Maggiore (one part of that lake is in Italy and one in Switzerland), .. wow I really forgot all the names.. I'm sorry!

- Austria

- Czech republic: prague

- Denmark

- England: London, Canterburry

- Ireland: Dublin <3

- Germany: SPEYER! =D (my hometown hahaha), Mannheim, Heidelberg, Stuttgart, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, black forrest, and a lot of little towns and places =)

- USA: NYC, wolfeboro (new hampshire), Boston, Washington DC, Niagara falls..

-- Canada: Toronto

yeah I guess thats it.. for almost 22years its not that bad :D

Heather!

My old psychology teacher brought up a class trip to England over the summer. Right now it's not looking too good, but I'd LOVE to go. I've never left the US before, so it'd be so much fun.

There are a lot of places I'd love to go--I want to visit San Francisco again and the bay area, other parts of California, New York, Oregon, Washington, Pennsylvania, and so many other parts of the US. Most of my travel has been limited to the western part of the country so I'd really like to get out east and to the pacific coast.

Broken_Tune

i have never been anywhere else in Canada :/

i live about an hour away from the Canada/USA border s i have visted North Dakota and Minnesota quite a bit.

in the future i want to go to as many places as possible!

Four.

I WANT TO GO TO ITALY! :runaround: It's just so beautiful there.

I also would love to go to Australia and New Zeland. Hell, I want to visit the world.

I've been to Vancouver, the Maritimes (New Brunswick, PEI, Halifax), Toronto (if that counts), Ottawa (again, I'm not sure that counts as I live 3 hours away :lol: ), pretty much the whole American East cost, Florida x3, Hungary (Budapest and whole bunch of other towns that I can't spell), New York x1 (soon to be x2 :D ) and Cuba.

I'd love to go to London too.

Mar

I hope the trip my dad's planning out to San Francisco and Seattle actually happens this year. :unsure:

Guest ☼

Back from Vegas. I am so tired and sore lol I can only take so many days there before I have had enough.

lizziebix

Back from Vegas. I am so tired and sore lol I can only take so many days there before I have had enough.

So how was it? Where did you stay? What did you do? Where did you eat? I want details, woman!! :)

Juliette

Next weekend me & my brother are getting in the car and just driving somewhere. Should be interesting :lol: