Agija

The Travel Thread

Lyz Z

My family (Mum, Dad and brother) and I are hoping to go to Europe later this year, around September-October. We think we're going to: England, Scotland, France, Holland, Italy, Croatia and Greece. I'm really excited :)

pasalaska

it's less than 1 week now until I leave Perth for Sydney, and then Sydney to the US

it's going to be amazing, I can't even begin to describe my excitement.

landing in SFO, Going to see snow in Seattle/Spokane, then to NY on the 17th for the musical on Billie's birthday, over to SF/the bay again for 3 Frustrators shows, back to NY for the last week on St Billie, then back to SF, and eventually flying home.

I still need to book a few things though :(

gdpony

Aska .... I want your life!

• Like 2

Holly

I haven't been many places, been abroad with my family once in 05 to Turkey. I went to Austria on a ski trip with school a few years back and last year I went to Belgium on a Music Tour with school which I'm going on again in April. I'd love to travel a lot more, hopefully when I'm a bit older I'll be able to. Hoping to visit Amsterdam later on this year with some friends and also go somewhere nice and hot before we all go to uni, but I don't know whether it'll actually happen =/

Yussef

I go to Lebanon every summer and I went there during my christmas holidays, this year, as well. Can't say I enjoy the place very much. Something about small towns..

Apparently, I went to France when I was much younger but I'd love to go (again).

I'm going to London, England in 13 days. I am excited/nervous.

I'm going to Dublin (possibly, still unsure), Ireland on the 25th.

I also had to go to Syria in 2006 for a couple of days and the airport is a pile of shit. Actually, that's an unfair comparison. A pile of shit is nicer.

Beathe.

I've been to many countries because of football. When I was a kid my uncle took me to almost every Champions League match that Rosenborg played.

I live in Norway, but I've also been to:

Denmark (I was born there so.. xD), Sweden, Finland, Russia, Germany, France, England, USA, Spain, Slovakia, Turkey, Italy, Austria, Israel and Romania. I'm pretty sure that's it.

I love to travel, I would like to see Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Czech republic and I really want to go to South America I'm not sure which countries yet, but maybe Argentina or Brazil. :)

Eastern Europe is really beautiful so I would like to go back, and also to see at least Praha.

I've been talking to a friend of mine about going with her family to Pakistan. That probably won't happend intil at least three year, since I'm sort of a poor student now. :lol:

Armageddon Flame.

Hopefully I'll be able to make a trip to NYC next year to visit my cousins who immigrated there last year, it'd be amazing to see them again, plus New York is just an epic bonus :D I wanted to go over for February mid-term break to see St.Billie but alas money/parents would not allow me :(

November's Storms

I've been to quite a few places in Western Europe (England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Vatican City counts I guess) I really want to visit Greece and Scandanavia. I've never been to France considering how close it is, but I really am not pushed about going either :lol:

Outside of Europe I have been to the United States twice (Went to Florida in June 07 and June 08) but I want to visit more places. California obviously, but also NY, Hawaii and Washington DC. I've been to Africa (went to Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana) back in 2006 volunteering, and it was incredible! I love African culture, their food, music, everything! Can't wait to go back.

I would love to visit Canada and India too, they are two big ones on my list.

Harriet

I'm torn between going to uni and taking a gap year and travelling everywhere. I definitely want to do it at some point, it's just whether I do it before or after. I don't know :unsure:

ThisIsNotNora

I'd really like to go to India, Greece, The US, Canada, Morocco, South Africa, Dubai and Thailand.

alaniluau

I'm going to New York for the first time in a few days! St. Billie + American Idiot + one of the most vibrant cities in the world = a blast! :D

Beathe.

I've been to:

Norway

Denmark

Which cities did you visit? :)

Marki.

Just got back from NYC. America is the greatest place on earth!! :wub:

That's good to hear (:

People are constantly saying to me that America's not such a great place as I imagine it to be, blah blah...Well, I want to see for myself :cool:

I love the photo in your avatar btw <3

lastnightonGDA

Which cities did you visit? :)

I've only been to Denmark once and it was Copenhagen. My grandma has a house in hisoy, Norway. So I've visited her there over the summer a bunch of times. :)

Kaddi.

I'd really like to go to Greece in summer, but there is no way I can afford it. :( Plus, I'd really love to travel somewhere with my boyfriend, because we haven't done that yet.

Oh, and it might sound pathetic, but I also really wanna go to Berlin soon, because I've never been there. Yeah. :blush:

Radioactive1

I've only been to France, Belgium and probably everywhere in the UK. Had a holiday every year here cos my parents didnt like flying.

Going to Portugal in 6 weeks with my boyfriend. Very very excited about that!

&& planning a girls holiday in May. Woot.

iLozza!

I love traveling! I'd really like to go somewhere exotic, but I never do... There's the future though. Europe's pretty cool too (which is good because it's pretty much only Europe my family ever travel to).

In May I'm going to Greece, in July I'm going to Barcelona and in October I'm going to Mallorca. Very excited! :D

NoVaCaInE!

Well in Ireland I've been to a fair few counties, and in Northern Ireland I've been to Belfast twice. Then I've been to Wales like 6 or 7 times, London 3 times, and my most recent trip involved being to 3 states/places in the USA - Atlanta Georgia, New York City ( :wub: ) and New Jersey :happy:

St. Vicky

I'm going to Barcelona soon. :runaround:

My parents are planning a trip to Thailand, I'm so excited!!! I have never been in Asia.

Lu.

I've been to Bariloche, which is in the south, the last week of January. I'd never done such a long trip and it was awesome, especially because it looks like a completely different world. Mountains, lakes... it's... I fell in love with iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit♥

167813_1782749135944_1455951613_1913538_566014_n.jpg

164790_1782765056342_1455951613_1913598_2372778_n.jpg

That was the view from the house. Nice, isn't it? : D

iLozza!

^That's a stunning view!

Guest ☼

I am leaving for Las Vegas on Sunday morning!

crazychic

^^ I totally agree absolutly breathtaking :)

The places I want to visit are the places i have lived in especially nepal, waking up to a view of mount everest in the early morning sun shining on it was well amazing :P also austrailia again and definatly America have seen too much of the east :P need a bit of the west to balance it out hehe :P

NoVaCaInE!

Oh and seeing as this is the travel thread, if you look a fair bit different than your passport photo and are planning to visit the U.S - then get it changed, I've learned the hard way :cry: Homeland Security really didn't like me last week :lol:

lizziebix

I am leaving for Las Vegas on Sunday morning!

Where are you staying?