Agija

The Travel Thread

Trotsky

Not Malaga. :(

(I'm too lazy to Google this) Is it anywhere in the Basque region? Cause part of my cousin's soccer tournament is in San Sebastian.

Stormy Haze

Like I've said countless times in the old thread, I've only ever been to Spain. I'd really like to travel a lot more but my parents can't afford it :( Guess I'm gonna be stuck here forever.

I went to Portugal when I was little, but I've only got bad memories of my dad, so I don't really want to go back there =/

:(

I've been to Potugal 6 times, and going again in the summer :) I love it, it's such a nice country :happy:

I'm happy you like it here :) I'd gladly switch places with you if I could...

Yussef

(I'm too lazy to Google this) Is it anywhere in the Basque region? Cause part of my cousin's soccer tournament is in San Sebastian.

No, it's quite far from there.

It's in Andalucia, down south. :P

Laura!

Probably two of the favorite places I've been are Puerto Rico and Scotland.

The only vacation I have planned coming up is NYC next week.

.katie.

I'm happy you like it here :) I'd gladly switch places with you if I could...

I'd give anything to live in Portugal. Anywhere is better than here anyway :P

Harriet

I went there when I was 13. All I remember about it is how insanely hot it was :lol:

Trotsky

No, it's quite far from there.

It's in Andalucia, down south. :P

Yeah. The only way us meeting then would happen would be if we decide to go to Lisbon too and you hop a train to there.

I went there when I was 13. All I remember about it is how insanely hot it was :lol:

My former girlfriend lived in Spain for 8 months of her life and often told me how she'd rather be there in that weather than surviving a winter in Finland.

ThisIsNotNora

in 09 I was in Egypt... and 08 I was in China. And Tenerife in 07, 06 Lanzarote, 05 Venice and Gran Canaria.. :lol:

other places:

Brighton

London

Denmark

Bornholm

Sweden

Prague

Krakow

Germany

solongfromthestars

:(

I know, it's a shame because Portugal is a great place :( I might find the courage to go back if Green Day played there, though :P

gdpony

Ohhh I've been to a few places, but I really hope I can make this list grow :P

Panama

Costa Rica

Colombia

USA (florida and louisiana)

And I've also traveled all over my country.

My dream is to someday be able to afford a trip to all of europe! I'm saving as much as I can to make this possible.

I have an uncle in Malaga, I guess it's a start, traveling in europe is not as expensive, but the flight and visa are really REALLY expensive.

Yussef

Yeah. The only way us meeting then would happen would be if we decide to go to Lisbon too and you hop a train to there.

It would be lovely if I could do that but I don't see my parents agreeing to this, ever.

Maybe someday. :)

Armageddon Flame.

I've been to Spain countless times and lived there for about a year(my Mam used to work for a property company based there), Greece(x7), Manchester(x2), Paris, Malta, Portugal, Grand Canaria, Ibiza, Florida and New York :)

I'll be going to Venice and Verona in Italy on a school tour in April and Florida in July( Harry Potter land! :runaround: ) I can't wait :happy:

dontleaveme

France, Italy, England, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Hungary and Sweden

probably going to Rome next summer : )

sadly I've never been in US. Planned to go to NYC in few years. maybe also to Seattle and California to see some friends.

Stormy Haze

I'd give anything to live in Portugal. Anywhere is better than here anyway :P

You wouldn't think that if you lived in my city :pinch:

I know, it's a shame because Portugal is a great place :( I might find the courage to go back if Green Day played there, though :P

Well they played here on their last tour, maybe they'll do it again :thumbsup:

ANJI

I usually go to Florida for my holidays...been like 15 times :P

I've also been to:

LA/San Francisco,

Portugal (Apparently when i was like 3 years old...i cant remember)

France

Belgium

Spain

I'd love to go to:

India

New York

Las Vegas

Italy

Australia

:)

She-Loves-Him

I've been to Dominican Republic, all over Italy, Eastern Canada (except NFLD) and whatever states one would pass through when driving to Florida. Plus Maine and New Hampshire because we drove through there on our way home from Nova Scotia.

I would love love love to to to Moraine Lake in Alberta, and to Alaska.

Vanessa

I've been all over Washington, since I live here haha. I've never been to the eastern part but there's nothing there as far as I know besides universities. The furthest I've been in Oregon is central Oregon. Portland is my baby.

As far as vacations... I've been to California four times. The only really major city I haven't been to there is San Fran. I want to go really badly. I have a love/hate thing with California. Mostly, I love it when it's cold and ugly out here in winter and spring. I've also been to Dallas/Fort Worth and the surrounding areas in Texas. The only other place is Canada; I went to Vancouver and the suburbs of it.

I absolutely adore traveling. The fact that my family can't afford to go anywhere kills me inside. I just want to see new places and take photos. I haven't even been anywhere besides Washington and Oregon since I've had a dSLR and it's a huge bummer. My dream is to first travel around the US, then go explore other places. I wish I could just go on tour.

lizziebix

If the airport opens, I'm on my way to Mickey's house and HPLand tomorrow!!

Been to lots of places in the US. Outside, I've been to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, London, Paris, Bruge, and Florence. Many many more places on my list I want to visit.

Sugaree

I've been to Australia mainly: Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast and a city near the latter which I can't recall.

Been to Malaysia a couple of islands that I don't know the names :lol:

And the most recent one was last summer: NYC and Los Angeles.

And there's a huge possibility I might spend all my summer in New York this year.

Been to other places, but too lazy to type them out. So those are at the top of my head.

lastnightonGDA

I've been to:

about 16 of the united states

Mexico

Germany

France

Austria

Holland

Norway

UK

Spain

China

Philippines

Japan

Thailand

Denmark

I think that's all..

I want to visit:

India

Italy

Greece

Vietnam

Brazil

I also want to go to austrailia****

Burnout98

I really haven't travelled anywhere special. I went to the Phillipines when i was like 2 because my mum's family is over there. But i have no recollection of it.

France and Italy would be nice. And the UK.

JuliaX_Ray2020

just for a green day concert in paris. and I was in New York.. but at the wrong time.. it was in spring 2009.. to early for the musical. but it still was a great time. :banana:

Vaso.Of.Suburbia

I've been to Greece (obviously :P), Turkey, England and to the US.

And I also want to visit France, Finland, England (again), Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Japan, Canada, Australia. In general, I want to visit every country :D

jake smith

I want to go on a holiday where you get to see loads of different countries, but i hate boats so a cruise is not an option

Isabel

Just got back from NYC. America is the greatest place on earth!! :wub:

• Like 2