Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Your Pet Peeves

• Please log in to reply
3246 replies to this topic

Maria Gloria

Maria Gloria
  • If it's over, does that mean I can have Crouchy?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,360 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2010
  • 5,572 rep

This is a specific one, but film photography nuts who hate digital to the point of being really elitist and writing off all photographers who use it really irritate me. You aren't automatically better than them because you use a traditional method that they could use well if they wanted to, they just choose not to. Open your mind a bit.

musso_kn

musso_kn
  • Just alright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,928 posts
  • Joined Oct 28, 2012
  • 2,586 rep

People coughing etc constantly. I know I'm being completely unreasonable, but it drives me insane. Just as well I never got into medical school.

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • Only enough to control you.

• 11,633 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 11,565 rep

I guess I am dull and all but when people write like "sk8" or "4 ever" etc :pinch:

I bet you're a massive Avril Lavigne fan.

It's like when Richey Edwards carved 4REAL into his arm. I always thought he was a fucking pansy for bottling it on "for."

This is a specific one, but film photography nuts who hate digital to the point of being really elitist and writing off all photographers who use it really irritate me. You aren't automatically better than them because you use a traditional method that they could use well if they wanted to, they just choose not to. Open your mind a bit.

It's the same with analog vs digital in music production. Like, if the results are good, who cares?

Lady Nightlife

Lady Nightlife
  • Always You, Never A Replacement

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,723 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2012
  • 10,116 rep

People who post unattractive half-naked selfies on Facebook. Please stop, ASAP.

Emilie.

Emilie.
  • That's a smashing blouse you have on

• 13,516 posts
  • Joined Jun 18, 2010
  • 4,124 rep
People who do something wrong to you, and then when they get in shit for it they publicly embarrass/complain about you
  • Doctor of Pepper and Iva like this

Mar

Mar
  • Streets ahead

• 17,665 posts
  • Joined Jul 23, 2009
  • 4,642 rep

Yes, please put up tour dates at 9 a.m. and have tickets go on sale at 10 a.m., thus not allowing for any planning time with others and requiring immediate funds. This is especially great when the dates in question are in small venues and you have to decide between expensive-ass seats or cheap balcony ones, and said cheap balcony ones are in limited numbers and most likely to sell out first.

• The Grouch. likes this

Lady Nightlife

Lady Nightlife
  • Always You, Never A Replacement

• 10,723 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2012
  • 10,116 rep

^^ Ticket buying is such a pain in the ass from start to finish. I usually get so nervous over it that the night before presales I can't even sleep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users