Your Pet Peeves

Mar

Also, when they have their brights on for no reason!! :pinch:

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED.

FinkaliciousBillie(:

People who dont clean up after themselves in the kitchen

I cannot stand a dirty kitchen. urgh.

Rosie May

I hate when people take out their problems on other people, it's not my fault your having a bad day! :dry: I also hate when people get defenisve over nothing :mad:

ParadoxAndPlaid

People who walk into a room and then stops at the door. Bitch move!!!

Genarally just people who likes to stand in the way

That kills me, even worse; when people have conversations right in the middle of a doorway.

Is the extra few feet out of the way that much of a problem?

I hate when people call me to tell me something about their day, and I listen intently, but when I reply they aren't listening because they're "distracted" by something else they're doing. It's so condescending. Don't call to have a one way conversation with me. If you want that go talk to your pet or something.

November's Storms

I hate when people take out their problems on other people, it's not my fault your having a bad day! :dry: I also hate when people get defenisve over nothing :mad:

Ugh, totally. Even if I'm having a shit day I have the decency and the manners to try and not bring others down with me. It's selfish and just rude otherwise.

bat-chen

I hate those too!(both things) I also hate when people that I know but don't really care about talk to me about there private life and all there problem like I'm shrink!

ConfirmPassword

That kills me, even worse; when people have conversations right in the middle of a doorway.

Is the extra few feet out of the way that much of a problem?

Exactly!! People like that pisses me off!

Yussef

I hate when people take out their problems on other people, it's not my fault your having a bad day! :dry:

Oh dear, I am so guilty of this.

.katie.

When people stand in the middle of the corridor or in front of my locker just to chat with someone. Ugh, don't even get me started.

Robin105

O god where should I start?

People who don't read dates on coupons and try to use it if it's expired or not started yet

People who think they own the road that make there own rules, drive really slow or tailgate you

Preppy people, ones who try to tell you how to dress or what u should be wearing

When your walking and people are walking really slow in front of you and then they stop and you say excuse me but they don't move

there's more I just can't think of any

Mrs. Nobody

These days, genuinely people who don't make an effort to help the environnement drive me a bit mad :/ it's not that hard to make a difference

• Like 1

November's Storms

These days, genuinely people who don't make an effort to help the environnement drive me a bit mad :/ it's not that hard to make a difference

Switching off a light when you're not in the room or actually using recycling bins, its not rocket science!

Mrs. Nobody

Also the amount people drive here. The public transport is incredible! And you don't need a bloody 4x4 in the city, it's ridiculous

Rosie May

Ugh, totally. Even if I'm having a shit day I have the decency and the manners to try and not bring others down with me. It's selfish and just rude otherwise.

Exactly! I always try to do that too, people have enough of their own problems without having to put up with yours. :wacko:

deletethisaccount

I also hate when someone does something cool, and I'm all like "Wow, how'd you do that?" and they just respond saying "magic"

Some of these people have the nerve to wave their fingers around as they say "magic"

ugh.

Also if I ask my mother if I can do something and she tells me "no", I then ask "why not?" And she reply's with "because I said so". I hate that.

alaniluau

I really really really hate when someone is telling a story and they emphasize MY boyfriend. I mean jesus, they have a name! You do not own them by any means. Especially when I know the guy. It's like, yes I know you and Josh are dating, please use his name once in a while.

My friend does something very similar to that. When tells me about a guy named John (who we both go to school with), he always begins by going, "You know my friend John? Well my friend John..." I see the guy every day, I don't need a reminder of who he is!

I also hate when someone does something cool, and I'm all like "Wow, how'd you do that?" and they just respond saying "magic"

Some of these people have the nerve to wave their fingers around as they say "magic"

ugh.

I must admit, "magic" has been my default answer of late when I don't want to explain something. :lol:

Perhaps my biggest pet peeve is when kids get on this obnoxious high horse because they're taking an AP class. "I have to do homework for AP Bio...I could never talk to you because I'm just so terribly busy with AP Bio." If anyone tries to brag about their oh so wonderful AP classes to me, my temper is likely to snap.

GreenRanger

When teachers make spelling mistakes.

Also when teachers try to be funny or informal in an assignment description. It's a given that I'm going to hate doing this, so please don't act is if there's a chance I'll enjoy myself.

saraHsunshine

1. Girls who act drunk off their ass when they are not to get attention from boys.

2. People who lead others on to think they like them, when they really just want attention and a hook up.

• Like 1

MusicGrl1986

This.

And when people leave their dirty silverwear in the sink! Can't you just rinse it off and put it in the dishwasher?!? :dry:

Marlee

when people come into restaurants and when they're asked how many people, they say 2, but don't count their child.

"um...you mean 3?"

"well 2...but we have a child"

that means 3 people!! ugh

Isabel

People who try to end a conversation with "enough said".

Urgh!

Haha! Why does that bother you? Not that I would tend to ever use those two words in the same sentence, but I'm just curious :lol:

My friend in college is the exact same. Although her attitude is almost like a pet peeve for me because she lives on campus and complains about dirty dishes in the sink all the time. It's like "You're living in college accommodation! What do you expect?!" I just can't stand how anal she is about it, to me it's no big deal. That's a good reason why we should never live together :P

Zippy

When your at school and the guy next to you doesn't stop tapping on the desk and or stomping his foot for 90 mins

Sabz

When your at school and the guy next to you doesn't stop tapping on the desk and or stomping his foot for 90 mins

Oh god, I do this! :P

Four.

Bad spelling. Oh my. :runaround:

I can't stand bad spelling or bad grammar. It's just... ugh.

My friends all know I can't stand it, but it seems they're doubling their efforts not to write well or something, just to tick me off.

November's Storms

Haha! Why does that bother you? Not that I would tend to ever use those two words in the same sentence, but I'm just curious :lol:

Not really sure why it gets me like it does, just one of those things! It just seems very cocky, someone makes their point and thinks its good enough to end the argument on their own terms. Worse still if they say "nuff said"

:lol: