Velocity

Your Pet Peeves

Mar

I have many, but the only one coming to mind at the moment is whistling or when people make beat boxing noises. Oh my God, it drives me nuts.

Radioactive1

When people in big people carriers park over two car parking spaces.

What the hell!! Selfish bastards.

chewychorizo

I crack my knuckles like a boss. :cool:

Maddy.

I crack my knuckles like a boss. :cool:

My mum hates it when I do it,,,

beejeezee

When my mom spells greenday and billy joe >< It's Green Day and Billie Joe :mad:

And when my dad teases me about being in love with Fink. For one I am not in love with Fink, two he doesn't even know who Fink is.

• Like 1

Sabz

I hate people who are constantly complaining about their stupid easy lives. "Oh, I have to go to school tooodaaaaaay, my life sucks," "Ugh it's a Saturday night and I'm home, my life is stupid." UGH JUST SHUT UP YOUR LIFE DOESN'T SUCK. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE IT'S FUCKING HARD WHEN IT'S THE EASIEST THING I'VE EVER

SEEN. Seriously, this kind of thing really pisses me off.

Plus, I hate how all my friends have been trying to be indie. What the fuck is so cool about being indie? A few years ago I was the only person who would listen to bands like Interpol and Arctic Monkeys and everybody would say "oh these bands suck." All those people who used to say that are trying so hard to be indie nowadays and ugh. I hate that. I honestly think my friend googles "how to be indie" or "what do indie people wear" at least once a day. He tells people "oh hi I listen to Arctic Monkeys, check out my cool indie sweater," then he goes home and listens to

electro-pop. Gimme a fucking break.

Pretty much what i was going to put, execept i hate it when people argue and the winner is always whoever is stronger, i dont care if you think youre "hard" it doesnt mean youre better than everyone else

Jessayy

When people accuse you of changing, and build up a dissaproving grudge simply because you have stopped behaving like they wanted you to.

:dry:

Whatsername1911

When people say FML.

"I have 2 tests on Tuesday, FML!"

"I'm so bored, FML!"

"Oh, I dropped my pencil, FML!"

Yussef

When people say FML.

"I have 2 tests on Tuesday, FML!"

"I'm so bored, FML!"

"Oh, I dropped my pencil, FML!"

I think dropping my pencil is annoying but losing it would be worthy of an FML.

I love my stationery. :cry:

Whatsername1911

I think dropping my pencil is annoying but losing it would be worthy of an FML.

I love my stationery. :cry:

So what happens when you break one??

deletethisaccount

You know what I hate? I hate when I'm taking a shit, and once my dookie lands in the water, the water splashes and I get cold water all over my ass! This happened to me at like 4am today. Pissed me off.

It can only get worse if I piss in the toilet before hand and then I sit down to take a shit and once my turd drops and makes impact with the great yellow sea, I get piss splattered on my buttocks. That's happened to me before as well.

Whenever I look in the toilet and the water is really close to the top, I'm like "Oh, hell no" and I squat on the toilet seat like this

I've been doing that technique for as long as I can remember.

• Like 2

Yussef

So what happens when you break one??

I'm surprised I'm still alive.

Lampostc

I hate when some people wear Uggs, not all people, most still manage to walk like normal human beings. But there is a certain group of people who hang around Dublin and they insist on dragging their feet as they wear their shoes instead of lifting them and they also insist on (i dont even know how to describe it) but when they slouch in their shoes and then the weight of their bodies is on the sides of their shoes and so there foot is like falling off the sole and :pinch: I'm going to yell at them one day and it wont be pretty :pinch:

Pres

I really hate when people say stuff like lol, thats awk, omg or jk etc... when your talking to them it's like its one thing to say it when your typing or texting or something but not when your talking to someone it's like can't you talk like a normal person it drives me crazy :pinch:

Isabel

When people say things in a very indirect way instead of just being clear and upfront about it. Drives me fucking insane. If you're going to say something then just fucking say it. Don't drop hints and just assume that the person will pick up on it.

Whatsernamy

I really hate when people say stuff like lol, thats awk, omg or jk etc... when your talking to them it's like its one thing to say it when your typing or texting or something but not when your talking to someone it's like can't you talk like a normal person it drives me crazy :pinch:

My friend was just telling me about her friend who only says LOL now, instead of laughing. Like waaat :huh:

Zelda

You know what I hate? I hate when I'm taking a shit, and once my dookie lands in the water, the water splashes and I get cold water all over my ass! This happened to me at like 4am today. Pissed me off.

It can only get worse if I piss in the toilet before hand and then I sit down to take a shit and once my turd drops and makes impact with the great yellow sea, I get piss splattered on my buttocks. That's happened to me before as well.

Whenever I look in the toilet and the water is really close to the top, I'm like "Oh, hell no" and I squat on the toilet seat like this

Well this is definitely one of the more interesting posts in this thread... :lol:

Anyway, when I say something to defend myself or just to make a response, and the other person tells me to calm down. Oh. my. fucking. god. About 99% of the time, I AM calm. If I was mad, you would know. And by telling me to calm down, it pisses me off and makes me want to punch you in the face. :dry:

DragonsWarth27

When people talk, type or write everything in slag or is lyk omgz dat gurl is so retarted lik u kno? I mean at least try to use real words with their correct spelling!

When people make fools of themselves in public or think that he or she is above everbody else in the world.

Fiona?

The word "boy." It's GUY, GODAMMIT!

bat-chen

When people say things in a very indirect way instead of just being clear and upfront about it. Drives me fucking insane. If you're going to say something then just fucking say it. Don't drop hints and just assume that the person will pick up on it.

I hate that! if people talk to me like this I say to them "so what's you point?"

Missionary Politician

When people snatch things from your hands.

Just ask, okay?

That and not brushing teeth.

Olive.

Attention whores, dumbass pricks, stupid cuntholes.

Basically, anyone who craves attention in the stupidest ways.

It makes me just wanna...

Mar

Toilets that flush automatically. Because without fail, they'll flush while you're sitting on them.

On a related bathroom note: I hate when you have to pull open the doors to leave the bathroom, requiring you to touch the door handle, which, since people suck and don't wash their hands, is all germ-filled. I mean, it's a little better when you can grab the handle with a paper towel and pitch it before you leave, but that requires 1. the bathroom to have paper towels, not blow dryers and 2. a nearby garbage that can be reached when you have control of the door.

Monica.

:lol: You just made my day! :)

Velocity

When people write "defiantly" instead of "definitely". "Defiantly" is a completely different word, as in, you're being DEFIANT. you're DEFYING something. Not the same as being DEFINITE. It's baffling how often I see this.

IT'S BASIC GRAMMAR, PEOPLE.

• Like 1