Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khaleesi.

Bodification

blitzkriegdeb

I would LOVE an owl tattoo. I either want 2 on my collarbone or just one decent sized one on my forearm.

And I still need to get a new nose ring ball, I just haven't had the time. But if it gets caught on more time on my shirt, I'm going to murder someone. :mad:

Farah

Oh yeah! This is the thread that was missing in here!

Anybody heard about "Body suspension"?? I found out about it a few months ago..

I would post a picture but I don't have time right now >.< so go search if you're curious. xD

EvanAsFuck

I'm getting a GD tattoo when I turn 16 (under my parents rules obviously)... 1 year and 4 months to go!

She-Loves-Him

I have one tattoo, sign of the Deathly Hallows.

capturela.jpg

I love it.

I want to get an anchor with 'courage' and 'strength' around it, three stars (red, purple, and white for my family's birthstone colours), and the outline of an airplane, but I don't know where yet.

And I have 2 lobe piercings, tragus, and helix in right ear, 1 lobe and rook in left ear, and bellybutton.

Want to get my conch with a ring in my left ear to balance it out a little.

Can someone tell me what a good price for a tattoo from your shoulder to your t-shirt sleve line would be. The price I got today kinda shocked me, I was expecting €200 - 250 tops!! Not €400 - 500!!

Frick that's like when I got mine done. I was silly and didn't check out the price first, I just went in assuming it would be around $80. Got it done and went to pay and it ended up being $120 :lol: Knowing that beforehand wouldn't have stopped me from getting it though.

Heather!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4823/capturela.jpg

I just love the way that symbol looks. It's so simple and makes such a nice tattoo! I'd like to get a small one, though I'm not sure where.

madddie

I have 3 tattoos all are in my sig below, one Longview one which I got on my 18th birthday, then FBHT logo which me, Ali and Jade got together as a friendship/fan thing, and one black and grey sugar skull which is on my hip/stomach. They are in my sig but you can't really see them well...

2912s7k.png

351yicn.png

Kevin Preston signed it, but its not tattooed, thats just a photo from that night. Haha. Its washed off now ;)

xbbzbr.png34i5jib.png

I have two lip piercings (one is currently healing up), one nose piercing, one belly piercing, 2 holes in each ear, two of one of each is stretched, and I also have a scaffolding piercing :)

I literally cannot wait to get my Longview tattoo, just not 100% sure exactly where I'm gonna put it yet though. The two places I've picked both have their pros and cons, so its kinda hard to choose =/

I literally can't believe I got Billie to write "Longview" on paper for me to get tattooed :wub:

Seriously? Thats awesome. You've seen my Longview tattoo right? :)

Four.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4823/capturela.jpg[/

I love it.

Want. I'd probably have it done on my wrist or behind my ear. I also want to get either a phoenix or an owl to represent HP.

I also want a Green Day sleeve representing all the albums and eras.

For piercings, I'd like to get a monroe. I already have my ear lobes pierced, but does that even count? :P

starbucksfreak

as soon as i pop this babeh out, im getting a tattoo that has a meaning to my baby =) and my boyfriends name somewhere. I cant wait :woot:

spark in the night

I have 5 piercings currently - 2 on each ear lobe and 1 nose stud

I used to have 7, but my thirds on my ears closed up

I don't really care if I ever get another piercing. I don't even change my earrings like I used to.

I think I want a tattoo someday, I just don't know what to get and where to get it

one thing that keeps running through my mind is some kind of flower on my ankle.

My only concern is that I have sensitive skin, so I don't know how my skin would react to tattoo ink

NoVaCaInE!

Seriously? Thats awesome. You've seen my Longview tattoo right? :)

Yeah, I couldnt belive he actually wrote it for me :lol: He started doing a little drawing after longview, but he crossed it out and said "oh thats bad" and started laughing, and I just thought "NOO fuck it!!" I wouldve gotten it tattooed :whistle

Yep I've seen it and its one of the most awesome GD tattoos I've seen :happy: I love the shading on it and the dookie bombs so much!!

Khaleesi.

i wanna get a GD tattoo. and i kinda wanna incorporate the date from when i was on stage, but i dunnooo. hm.

Izzard

I don't even have my ears pierced anymore...I first got them done when I was 7, but took them out becasue one got infected, then got it done again when I was 10...but took them out and for got to put in new ones and they closed up, then when I was 12 I got my cartilage done but my hair kept getting cought in the backing and got my ear very irritated so I took it out as well. I'm going to get my ears, cartilage, belly button, and possibly somewhere on my lip done eventually...

.:Whatsername:.

I've had my nose, eyebrow and ears pierced. My nose and eyebrow both grew this awful lump on the outside and I had to take them out, luckily the thing went away. I could probably still get earrings in if I tried, but my ears usually turn bright red and get a pulse, so I also don't wear earrings. :lol: Apparently piercings weren't meant for me. I do have one tattoo and that worked out (thank goodness) so someday when I have money and can decide what I want, I'll probably get more. I actually have an idea for a Green Day tattoo. It's lyrics, which I wasn't really sure about at first but the more I thought about them the more I wanted them. It's also the only idea I've had that I've wanted for quite a while without changing my mind. I also want to add to the tattoo I already have since it's pretty boring. I need some colour. Hopefully sometime soon. :happy:

Beathe.

Since I'm not going to continue on with my nurse education, I'm going to celebrate with getting a new piercing.

I'm thinking of getting a tragus or some other kind of earpiercing.

Holly Ann

I have two sets of earlobe piercings and a failed tragus piercing which I should be getting sorted soon.

My basic ear piercing plan would be:

Left-

Tragus, industrial and three lobes.

Right-

Helix, rook and three lobes.

but meh that's guaranteed to be totally different. :lol:

Instead of having separate threads for everything, I thought it would be a lot of organized to combine everything in one... especially since a lot of the same people post in each.

So feel free to discuss any types of body modification that you enjoy! What do you have? What do you wanna get?

I currently have 10 piercings (right ear x 4, left ear x 3, nose, lip, navel); and I'm planning on getting some more. :)

I also have 2 tattoos; one, two. And I've got a couple more planned. :)

Your tattoos are lovely. :wub:

Laurenn

i have 4 ear piercings (left x2, right x2)

no tattoos yet due to my age, but i plan on getting one soon (ive been practicing designs with Henna) i think im going to get my lucky stars on my hand and id love to get a adeline skull on the same finger as Billie. i love the Chinese symbol for hate so i might get that some where too.

i want to get my nose pierced but not a hanging thing (the one in the middle reminds me of a cow) so i guess just a stud

Katarina.

I have four earlobe piercings, two in each ear. I've wanted a third one for a few years now, but realized it won't look good. There's just not enough space for it, and I'm actually happy with how it looks now.

About tattoos.. I've wanted a Green Day related one since I was 14. A red star as a tribute to Billie, then later I wanted three stars to represent each member. For now I'm not getting any tattoos.. but I still want something about Green Day and stars. Idk when.

Juliette

I have 3 piercings in my right lobe & 1 in the cartilidge, 2 in my left lobe. Might get a tattoo this year, and poss another ear piercing.

BrokenHome

Currently only have a nose piercing, which I got 6 months ago. My first piercing was a lip piercing at 17, but I had to take it out, cos it kept getting caught when I got braces :/. When they come off, I want to get it re-pierced.

I also have 4 tattoos on my ankle, foot, wrist and shoulder. I have 2 more that I want to get, one of them being the heart grenande, I can't wait :)

music_that_is

I've been wanting a tattoo for quite a while now but never actually got around to doing it. I always have excuses like parents would never allow/ I'm too busy can't be bothered with it now or I can't afford to.. I guess I'll just wait until everything seems okay to go get an appointment.

For piercings, I currently have 4; 3 on my ears and 1 nose. I want more but other than my ears I wouldnt like anywhere else on my body to have a piercing.

Since I'm not going to continue on with my nurse education, I'm going to celebrate with getting a new piercing.

I'm thinking of getting a tragus or some other kind of earpiercing.

You're not? Do mind me asking why? I always seen you here talk about nurse stuff hope something's not wrong :)

klytaemnestra

i wanna get a GD tattoo. and i kinda wanna incorporate the date from when i was on stage, but i dunnooo. hm.

if i were you, i'd probably get a watergun with the date somehow incorporated into it, like on the gun or s/t.

amber-kay

I've got 3 piercings in each earlobe and 2 cartilage piercings on my right ear, so 8 total. And so far, I've got two tattoos; a tribal heart/flame design on my side and a tribal lion design on my left shoulder blade. I've already got another tattoo or two planned, but I think I'm done with piercings.. unless I can gather the courage to get my rook done :P

lastnightonGDA

These are some starting ideas that I want to make into tattoos. No idea how that will happen. I want to combine these ideas into tattoos that will go on my upper arm/ idk.

1. my love for/dependence on technology. Something about how it has changed my life and also just representing the generation I grew up in. 2. Music/ Singing. Self Explanatory. Green Day will be incorporated in a non literal way. 3. Feeling lost. Feeling dependent on other people's suggestions and guidance in what to do with my life. The struggle of finding my own way, giving and taking my own advice. I dunno if that makes sense. 4. My obsession with being desirable and attractive even if I don't want to admit that I do.

I have NO idea how these will ever become actual tattoos. It's all just a big mush of stuff right now. But it's something. :)

Oh right and actual stuff I have now:

4 piercings. 2 on each ear.

Khaleesi.

if i were you, i'd probably get a watergun with the date somehow incorporated into it, like on the gun or s/t.

i got pulled up between brain stew and jaded, so i was thinking of getting "i found my place in no where" with the date, if i can't find a design i like haha.