Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khaleesi.

Bodification

solongfromthestars

... You do realize that to get a tattoo is to get a tiny needle poked into your skin 13237846179832165893217403749802484902384924 times, right?

I do, but there isn't going to be a hole there afterwards so I don't mind quite so much.

Vanessa

I plan to get a tattoo before the year is over, once I'm 18. I have so many ideas for tattoos though, it's hard to decide. I've wanted the (semi-typical) feather that goes into bird silhouettes on my shoulder blade with the birds going over my shoulder-ish area. I would just start with a few bird silhouettes and add to it later, but that just feels like a really painful area for a tattoo... I also have a big list of song lyrics that I would like, so choosing between those will be hard. As far as pictures, I want a small butterfly somewhere, probably my ankle (my name means butterfly in Greek, and it reminds me of being a child because I loved butterflies). I also want a compass, anchor, and a camera somewhere. All of these sound really cliche, but it just kind of worked out that way haha. They all actually do have meanings.

Oh and my ears are pierced and I have a lipring. I want to stretch my ears (only to around a gauge size of 8 or 6 at the absolute most) and get them double pierced. Someday I may want a nose piercing too, perhaps...

Haydée

I read sacrification. ...

Burnout98

I'm planning on getting Green Day tattoo. :woot:

I don't know what though.

NoVaCaInE!

I literally cannot wait to get my Longview tattoo, just not 100% sure exactly where I'm gonna put it yet though. The two places I've picked both have their pros and cons, so its kinda hard to choose =/

I literally can't believe I got Billie to write "Longview" on paper for me to get tattooed :wub:

Peace and Rainbows

I plan to get at leat 6 more peircings and possibly an tattoo

colour_me_stupid_

I'd love to get snakebites :(

muffin_girl

I've got 5 piercings in each ear one side with 4mm (6g) and 8mm (0g) and the one with the 6g stretch also has a plastic padlock in it. :), a lip piercing, and 5 tattoos. I want more ear piercings but probably wont get any as It really hurt getting them done :unsure:

I may get more tattoos though at some point.... gettin tattoos done really didnt hurt for me, the top line on one side of my lower back tattoo hurt abit but that was it.

Angela.

I used to have my ears pierced. But they got infected or something. I don't know, I was in first grade, sometime around there. I think I would have taken them out by now anyways. I've been contemplating a septum on and off for years now. It seems awesome, but I just need to consider it more.

And as far as tattoos go... I have an idea of doing a half A7X, half Green Day sleeve. A7X at the top, Green Day on the bottom. I kind of put something together in Gimp a little while back, and it's just a running idea... but this is what I came up with for the Avenged part:

sleeveidea1.png

I wouldn't have it going the whole way around, I would want to to kind of fade off at the ends. If that makes sense. Regardless of what the final product would look like, it would definitely include a tribute to Jimmy, as well. Maybe a simple 'foREVer', I don't know.

colour_me_stupid_

I may get "piece of mind is less than never" added to me deathbat sometime...

bollard_11

Can someone tell me what a good price for a tattoo from your shoulder to your t-shirt sleve line would be. The price I got today kinda shocked me, I was expecting €200 - 250 tops!! Not €400 - 500!!

Rosie May

I can't get anyting pierced 'cause I'm allergic to the metal. I got my ears pierced twice, the second time the woman doing it pierced one of my ears four times in a row because she kept messing it up :dry: I probably can't get any tattoos either for the same reason. Meh, there's always henna.

Florence

I have my ears pierced and I got a nose ring.

I'm planning to get a Green Day tattoo next. :happy:

Hayley

Right now I only have my tongue pierced. I love it so much.

I've had my ears pierced so many times and every time, one gets closed up or they get infected :P

So I need to get them redone soon.

I'm hopefully getting my tattoo sometime this year too :)

I'm getting "The innocent can never last". It's for my mom.

I have no idea where to get it though! blah

Broken_Tune

as soon as i turn 18, lip piercing, eye brow piercing and a tattoos. i don't want to be completely covered and i'm not sure exactly what i want yet

HeartxShaped Box

Only 2 months and 25 days till I can get spiderbites!!! :dance:

muffin_girl

Can someone tell me what a good price for a tattoo from your shoulder to your t-shirt sleve line would be. The price I got today kinda shocked me, I was expecting €200 - 250 tops!! Not €400 - 500!!

It depends on the sort of design, the artist themselves and the time it takes usually, though I'd say no more than about £300 unless your design is super complex (No idea how much in € sorry), theres a studio/salon near me which has some amazing artists in and its about £60 a hour (I think, really must check that next time I walk past), if your thinking of going to a cheaper place if there is one make sure you check their quality of work, there was a cheaper place down the road from mine but it did look (and smell) cheaper. I think I'm pretty lucky that a lovely new studios opened up even closer to me thats reasonably priced and good but if in doubt, as long as the quality of works really good just pay more, still cheaper than lazer-ing off a shit tattoo. :thumbsup:

Heather!

Hopefully I'll get my first tattoo this spring sometime. I have so many ideas that I've settled on and I can't wait to get started!

Zelda

Instead of having separate threads for everything, I thought it would be a lot of organized to combine everything in one... especially since a lot of the same people post in each.

So feel free to discuss any types of body modification that you enjoy! What do you have? What do you wanna get?

I currently have 10 piercings (right ear x 4, left ear x 3, nose, lip, navel); and I'm planning on getting some more. :)

I also have 2 tattoos; one, two. And I've got a couple more planned. :)

I love the first tattoo. :) What does the text around it say?

Once I turn 18, piercings-wise I'm getting my ears double pierced, a cartilage piercing in one of my ears, and a nose stud. And possibly (although a few years later) snakebites and a tongue piercing.

As for tattoos, I'm getting a heart grenade (yes, I know, EVERYONE has one, but it's my favorite album :P), JOS lyrics, some lyrics from a camp song, the album art from Three Days Grace's One-x album (and, maybe, to go with it, stuff like No H8, eracism, and any other campaigns/organizations that I support), and a Deathbat with 'foREVer' under it. And maybe the heart/cross thing that St. Jimmy draws on his chest in the AI musical.

Khaleesi.

I love the first tattoo. :) What does the text around it say?

when words fail, music speaks

:)

pasalaska

I only have one piercing, my right lower lip. I used to have the middle of my lip pierced too, but the guy who did it (at a reputable place, too) made it wonky and stupid, so I eventaully took it out. That was my tribute to Brody Dalle.

I only have 1 tattoo... well one professionally done tattoo; a small red star on my right wrist, as a tribute to Billie. He has the same thing. Myself and a bunch of other Aussie GD fans got them in one go, as a sort of friendship/GD appreciation thing.

I also tattooed myself when I was 14 - I did the horizontal lines of the heart grenade on my left arm. it's horrible, I want to get it covered up eventually.

don't play with knives and pen ink, kids!

planning to get more tattoos in the very near future though. I'll probably get one while Im in the US.

Beathe.

I guess it depends on the studio and the artist. When I got my upperarm done I payed 4000 NOK, and according to a currency calculator that's 512 euros/687 dollars.

Dai.

I have this and I love it :happy:

IMG_5706.jpg